YULSIC: WHEN AN ICE PRINCESS GETS JEALOUS - CHAPTER 1

YULSIC - A NON WILD BUT SWEET ROMANCE

My previous Yulsic story was meant to be a one-shot, but AbbYULtiful in Soshified requested a Sica-gets-jealous-over-Fashion-King story, so here goes:

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Yuri has been slicing vegetables and meat for almost an hour, and she hasn't even begun to cook yet, except for the rice which is already well on its way in the rice cooker. Normally it wouldn't take this long to prep food to cook, however a certain Ice Princess had decreed (not requested) that Yuri cook a mountain of food for the rest of the members, their managers, their stylists, random gofers, their oppas, unnies, sunbaes, and hoobaes in SM Entertainment, and the staff of any show in KBS, MBC, and SBS that SNSD was going to guest in. It was a good thing that SNSD didn't have to do any shows for EBS, otherwise Yuri would be cooking for pretty much everyone in the Korean broadcasting industry. It's an insane hour in the morning, when even farmers haven't even risen yet to start the day, and here she was a treasured member of national girl group SNSD, julienne-ing carrots.
 
*** 
 
Yuri has been pasting little foam lucky charms onto cards for almost an hour, and she hasn't even begun writing personalized messages on each one of them. If the cards were stacked together, they would rise almost up to Yuri's waist. Jessica suddenly decided to send thank you notes to all of the people who support SNSD in their activities and daily lives. Of course, if the notes were handmade then they would be better. Of course, they just had to be decorated with various cute things so they would be charming. Of course, she delegated all the hardwork on her hapless girlfriend. It seems that even the lanky kid that delivers their orders from Goobne chicken was going to get a card. The little punk who never failed to make goo-goo eyes at her Sica was getting a card that was devoid of any pink foam hearts so that there wouldn't be any misunderstanding whatsoever, lest the scrawny kid mistake a simple thank you note for a romantic confession. She pasted all the extra hearts on the card that would go to the director of the dermatology clinic that Jessica and Sooyoung visited.
 
*** 
 
Yuri was eating her third bowl of ddukbokki, and she wasn't even halfway through the pot. Her lips were numb, she was teary-eyed, her nose was runny, and her tongue was about to fall off. felt like it had been gulping lava. She was only on her first pot...of five which were filled to the brim with spicy rice cakes. What made it worse was that the taste was uneven and weird. God knows what compelled Jessica to buy out three ddukbokki stalls, and then dump the numerous bags of ddukbokki randomly into any pot that was available. The resulting sauce was made by three different hands, owned by three different cooks who had three different ideas on what made ddukbokki delicious, and how to make their own recipe special. Yuri prayed that Sooyoung and Yoona would get home soon.
 
*** 
 
Yuri has been playing tag with her breath for almost...god knows when. Friday night melted into Saturday morning, and after a brief respite to crawl out of bed Saturday afternoon - only because humans need to eat to survive, the early Saturday evening went by in a blur, and now the clean tang of a cold Sunday dawn was upon them. This miraculously free weekend was being filled with loving, cuddling, and not much else; time being very well spent. Yuri slumped face down on a moist pillow, sweat cooling the sheets and her glistening back. Her long silky hair was plastered uncomfortably to her slick nape. The strands that weren't sticking to her neck were covering her face, and she could hardly see through the curtain. It was a simple thing to run a hand through her hair, if only her wrists weren't cuffed to a bar that had a soldered ring, where a chain was slipped through and locked to a sturdy bedpost. A slim hand ran the length of her calf, her thigh, lightly scratched her hip, before taking a hold of her hourglass waist and flipping her over. Gently, Jessica combed Yuri's hair from her face with her fingers a loving smile on her face. Yuri's answering grin faltered when a haughty look quickly chased the Ice Princess's gentle expression. Her majesty raked her eyes hungrily over the tanned dips and curves of her domain. Yuri couldn't gulp, because was too dry. She scrambled to remember how early her Monday schedule was.
 
*** 
 
Yuri has been holding in her temper for the better part of Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. After a glorious YulSic weekend, she's had a Jessica-devoid-three-days. By the time she woke up, Jessica had left her uncuffed, without any lingering traces of the Ice Princess ever being there. Yuri had drawn the sheet up to cover her ness feeling lonely, without even the comfort of an afterglow. A hundred texts and calls were unanswered. Her usually boundless patience was nearing its end. She stared in frustration at her phone, willing it to give her the answers, oblivious to the staff scurrying to set up for the next scene, and to the makeup artist who was flitting around her fussing over her hair and retouching her face. Music blared from portable speakers that were plugged to a netbook. Someone had tuned in to the online streaming of one of her SM oppas' radio show. was still raw from the merciless, but enjoyable, treatment she had under her Ice Princess. This was the only evidence left that proved what happened last weekend wasn't a steamy figment of Yuri's imagination. Jessica was careful not to leave any marks, no matter how gently or roughly she had possessed Yuri's body. Yuri often had the most skin-baring costumes, being the designated member in taking care of Soshi's iness. Yuri wished Jessica had been a little less careful, and at least left a small love-bite as a physical reminder of what they shared from Friday evening to the wee hours of Monday morning, because now she felt empty and abandoned by the confusing silence she was getting from Jessica.
 
Before the final strains of the song floating from the speakers faded away, her oppas' voice cheerfully announced the next segment on his program, "...and now we have a treat for all you SNSD fans out there! We have Sica on the phone! Hello, Jessica!"
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hello Jessica? Is that you? You sound different over the phone."
 
"Ah sorry, this is actually Park Minyoung. Jessica is driving beside me, here let me hold up the phone to her... Say 'hi', Sica!"
 
"This is Soneo Shidae's Ice Princess, Jessica! Hello listeners!"
 
"Oh Sica, are you on a joyride with Minyoung-sshi right now? Boy you two are real close! What a treat listeners! We have Sica and Minyoung with us right now!"
 
Yuri seethed as Sica and Minyoung's tinkling laughter filled the airwaves.

TBC

Soshified thread here:

http://www.soshified.com/forums/topic/85402-a-non-wild-but-sweet-romance/

Fanfiction.Net profile here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moegrrl