YULSIC: WHEN AN ICE PRINCESS GETS JEALOUS - CHAPTER 3

YULSIC - A NON WILD BUT SWEET ROMANCE

Since I love spoiling you guys here's the next chapter, even though I was planning to post it this weekend. Don't expect one too soon! I wrote the next chapter, but I'm not ahead yet. Plus I'm lagging behind on my JeTi fic!

 

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Yuri was met by utter chaos. She surveyed the mess arms akimbo.

 

Jessica's house was stuffed with celebrities in various degrees of inebriation. Apparently, after Jessica had parted ways with Minyoung, she had driven around kidnapping random idols. She bullied her wingmen (or former roommates), Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, to do the same.

 

Hyoyeon drove around SM Entertainment's building and bagged a few hapless wandering people. She managed to fit Siwon, and half the ShiNee boys into her Mini Cooper. A bent golf club was thrown into her trunk. The boys each sported a suspicious bump on their heads. Too bad the EXO boys were under lock and key, as they were still being tightly monitored lest their shiny and new sheen be tarnished by bad press. As she was about to pull out of the parking lot to drive away with her loot, the TVXQ duo just happened to step out their van, sleepy from their early schedules. Hyoyeon whipped out her bent golf club and a few seconds later her Yunho-oppa and her Changmin-oppa were strapped to the roof. Hyoyeon sped away from the scene, as someone might have heard Changmin's Tenor-C scream before he lost consciousness.

 

Sooyoung mesmerized the remaining members of ShiNee with the promise of a grand buffet with lots of expensive meat. She easily plucked Heechul and Donghae, who were innocently passing by, like ripe fruit from a tree, but unfortunately the rest of SuJu was able to escape. Shindong distracted Sooyoung by throwing fish cake skewers at her. She snapped them up mid-air while SuJu scattered in panic like headless chickens. However, after quickly gobbling down the flying treats, Sooyoung's long limbs snatched up a hiding Eunhyuk. He barely managed to wriggle out of Sooyoung's clutches. He had to shimmy his way out of her hands by dancing vigorously.

 

A small bus suddenly appeared. The door opened to reveal a rainbow headed Sunny on the driver's seat. Since she was too short to reach the pedals and look over the huge steering wheel at the same time, Sunny's folding screen, Hyomin of T-ara, assisted the shorty by stepping on the pedals while Sunny drove from her lap. Sooyoung glared at the Sunbyung couple, but quickly let go, knowing that Hyomin was harmless and that SooSun is so so real. Sungmin popped out of the bush that he was hiding in when he saw Sunny, so he stepped on the bus willingly. He found that most of the cast of Invincible Youth 1 and 2 were already in the bus and noisily reminiscing with the comedian Shinyoung as the ringleader. Kwanghee of ZE:A invited himself along when he heard Sunhwa of Secret, his virtual wife on WGM, agree on the phone to go to a drinking party in between takes for the show. When Sunny appeared with the bus, he latched on to Sunhwa and wouldn't let go.

 

Jessica, Yoona, and Seohyun teamed up in fishing for idols. Yoona went along with Jessica's crazy plan, because Jessica was Yoona's omma in the Royal Family, and she firmly believed in honoring thy father and mother, even if it's from a fictitious fan-made family. Seohyun came along because she was worried about her unnies's safety, and at the very least, someone had to be the designated driver. They went around in a convoy. Jessica in her BMW, Yoona in her Volkswagen, and Seohyun in the mini-truck that she used to harvest gogumas with Yonghwa in WGM. Seohyun insisted that they drive slowly and carefully.

 

They didn't stay long in SM Entertainment when they saw that Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny had pretty much cleared out the place, and that the SuJu boys weren't coming out of hiding anytime soon. Jessica did manage to round up the F(x) girls when she was able to lasso her sister Krystal, after lulling her into a sense of security. Sulli wouldn't let go of Krystal, Vic-omma of course tried to rescue her captured daughters, Luna tried to help Victoria, while Amber the llama cheerfully trotted along thinking it was a game. In the end, all of them were stuffed into the car and driven away.

 

Jessica had called TaecYeon to invite him to the party, so along the way they picked up the 2PM boys in Yoona's car, and the 2AM boys in Seohyun's truck. The rest who couldn't fit rode in Jo Kwon's car. Unlike the flower boys of SM Entertainment, the beastly boys that starred in Hot Blood (yes, including KKabb Kwon) were easy to lure. Jessica merely had to utter one word: samgyupsal.

 

The TaeNy couple was assigned to do the booze run. An obscure article was posted online about a mysterious Porsche and pink Bentley that wiped out the stock of booze in a major supermarket in Gangnam. It didn't garner much interest and the news died unlamented.

 

Jessica's garage and driveway were packed with vehicles, bumper to bumper, facing one direction. All except one white Mercedes Benz. Goo Hara missed a turn and mistakenly drove down the one way street in the wrong direction. As she was poor in driving in reverse, her car stuck out like a sore thumb facing left when all the other parked cars were facing right. Nevertheless, she, Nicole, Gyuri, and Seungyeon arrived safely, and quickly joined Jiyoung who went with the IY cast in Sunny's bus.

 

Two of the Royal Family 'husbands' were running amok.

 

ByunTaeng was dashing around ambushing butts and chortling like an ahjumma. Like a child on Christmas morning, Taeyeon was giddy to sample the buffet of luscious rear ends gathered in such a small space. Pinching at lightning speed, the startled shouts of the abused butts’ owners, mimicked a choir practicing the sol-fa syllables. When her small grabby hands got ahold of Siwon's shapely , Tiffany, who had been monitoring her Taetae, finally had had enough and pried Taeyeon from her victim. Siwon scurried away as soon as his gluteus maximus gained freedom. Tiffany embraced the sloshed kid leader, firmly placing the latter's naughty hands onto her own pillowy buttcheeks. The Soshi leader sighed in contentment and happily indulged in fondling her favorite pair of muscles. Tiffany waddled them both to Jessica's room for a time out, effectively cutting off Taeyeon from consuming more alcohol for the evening.

 

Yoona was stuck in 'imitation' mode. She was going through characters and parodies at a lightning speed leaving the boys of JYP rolling on the floor in stitches. Jo Kwon and Kwanghee naturally gravitated towards kkab-ness and were keeping up with Yoong with their own stream of jokes and imitations. TaecYeon was laughing so hard that he suddenly lived up to his nickname 'Fart Quake'. Everyone pinched their noses and started fanning frantically with whatever they could grab. Seohyun, who had been sneaking water into Yoona's drinks, calmly stood up and opened everything that could provide ventilation. No sooner after it was safe again to breathe, Yoona let out an enormously juicy burp, which sounded like it came from the Godzilla of frogs. The beastly idols' eyes were wide in admiration at Yoona's epic burping ability. They exploded in cheers and hoots, backslapping the girl who was supposed to be the face of SNSD heartily. More fired up than ever, they challenged each other to a fart-box tournament. Seohyun sighed, patiently watering down Yoona's glass, while the choding was deeply enmeshed in testosterone comedy.

 

The SooSun couple, on the other hand, ruled over the area where the food and booze were concentrated. What everyone ate was decided by what Sooyoung's stomach desired. Right now, Sooyoung was fixated on the samgyupsal, so samgyupsal was what everyone had. Victoria who ate her fair share of the sizzling pork on WGM, flipped the meat expertly, as she took charge of cooking the food. Like a mother bird surrounded by her chicks, she fed her F(x) 'daughters' by hand, wrapping the pork with vegetables with a smear of sauce. It looked like the next course had been decided on when Sooyoung started to eye the blood sausages.

 

Meanwhile, Sunny ensured that a steady production of soju bombs was mixed and that no glass was left dry for less than a few seconds. With always a replenished makgeolli on hand, she randomly shouted "GONBAE!" which was enthusiastically echoed by the IY cast who surrounded their beloved Soonkyu. As they drank, the conversation became more lewd, until everyone was trading dirty jokes with red-faced enthusiasm.

 

Hyoyeon was everywhere. One moment she was gaily conversing with Victoria, Amber, and Siwon, in the next she was furiously doing a dance battle with Yunho, Nicole, and Luna in the middle of the room that was cleared for dancing. She sat down in Yoona's circle, adding to Kwanghee's noise. She sat down with the Kara girls for a few shots. She jumped in head first when the IY cast started to argue on which season was better.

 

Yuri took in the pandemonium in amazement. She cautiously entered the crowd which looked like a mass of limbs swaying to the music. During the time it took Yuri to get from the Soshi dorm to Jessica's house the guests have expanded to include a few more stars. Yuri spotted a Wonder Girl biting into a blood sausage, a B2ST member happily dancing with Hara, and an Infinite member showing Hyoyeon a dance move.

 

From left to right, Yuri was met with lively greetings and hands excitedly waving her over. She smiled widely, shyly greeting everyone, but her eyes darted around the room trying to spot Jessica. No one seemed to have a clear idea of where the hostess was.

 

Gingerly, she tiptoed around Key and Seohyun who were in hysterics. Yuri took a second look when she heard the two finally speaking to each other informally. Yoona was slyly spiking Seobaby's drink, while the normally poised maknae guffawed so freely that she could rival Yoona's infamous alligator laugh. The choding knew that Seohyun has been surreptitiously exchanging water for soju in her glass. What Seororo didn’t know, was that Yoona had been putting the discarded soju shot that was meant for Yoona's beer into her iced tea.

 

Intent on finding her absent girlfriend, missing her terribly and feeling alone despite the abundance of friends present in Jessica's house, Yuri craned her neck over the bobbing heads and the glasses raised in toast. Someone bumped into her, and she almost teetered over and crushed an oblivious Sulli who was busy cramming an oversized vegetable wrap into Krystal's mouth.

 

"Sorry, noona!" said Minho, who quickly grabbed ahold of Yuri's elbow to steady her.

 

"Yoohoo! Where's my pretty Minho?" cried TaecYon. He looked like a lion on the hunt in a vast African safari.

 

Minho quickly squatted and hid behind Yuri. "Noona stay there for a bit!"

 

"Um, okay." Yuri tried to look casual while a roaming TaecYon slowly passed by. "Maybe you could help me, have you seen Sica around?" whispered Yuri to Minho from the side of .

 

"Jessica? Oh she's in the playroom doing karaoke with Onew and Donghae." Minho whispered back absently as he glanced about trying to determine TaecYon's position.

 

"Thanks." Yuri whispered back, while TaecYon was snagged into a drinking game with a mixed group of boy band members, all loudly boasting that they could drink all the others under the table.

 

Seeing that the coast was clear, Minho quickly dived into a slightly more sedate gathering of girl group members. They welcomed the fair faced flower boy with open arms.

 

Yuri made her way into the playroom that housed a state-of-the-art entertainment system that could accommodate concert worthy karaoke nights befitting of its owner. Nearing the room, a terrible cry like a cat caterwauling assaulted her ears. It took a moment for Yuri to realize that it was actually singing; slurred, off-key singing, with a lot of echo from the microphone; then music started, raucous laughter, and boisterous heckling. Whoever was holding the mic had jumped the song’s cue by a lot. High pitched squealing punctuated the awful notes. This may be the first time in human history that the sounds of a cat and a dolphin having a knock-down-drag-out fight were ever simulated.

 

Yuri halted at the sight of Donghae and Onew carrying a squealing Sica sideways. Onew held the ice princess by the legs and Donghae by her upper body. Donghae's arms were wrapped around Jessica's torso. He was holding too near Jessica's chest much to Yuri's displeasure.

 

Heechul held a mic to Jessica's mouth, while Yesung was singing a duet with her. Yesung brandished a mic in one hand and gripped the neck of a beer bottle in the other, while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook sang along from the sidelines. Super Junior-KRY had come out of hiding after Sungmin phoned his bandmates while riding Sunny's bus to Jessica's place. Yesung was having a difficult time distinguishing which hand held the mic, so he constantly sang to his beer bottle. Whatever madness drove him to challenge Jessica into a duet, while the girl swung from Donghae and Onew's arms, was long forgotten, as he struggled to remember what he was singing.

 

Changmin was also present. He studiously pored over the list of songs available. He was scrolling through trot songs, and was fast punching in a queue of difficult ones for an all-star sing out with the party's best vocalists. He had wanted to drag Taeyeon into the contest, but from the sounds that were coming out of Sica's room, where she had disappeared into, with Tiffany, he decided that she was plenty happy right now and that his presence would be a nuisance. In her stead, he challenged the balladeers of 2AM.

 

The rest of ShiNee were also present, as they has followed their leader Onew when he had gravitated towards the sounds of singing.

 

So, unlike Jessica's reputation for being closer to her unnies and noonas, Yuri seemed to have stumbled upon her girlfriend in the middle of a male harem.

 

"YUWREEE!" sang Jessica into the mic when she caught sight of the scowling Black Pearl. Eyes snapped towards the door and a giddy welcome was chimed by the room's occupants.

 

A mic was shoved into her hands, and she was in the middle of the room to face the wide screen. A mere few seconds after stepping into the playroom, she was already following the bouncing ball from lyric to lyric. She gamely sang, but all throughout she kept tabs on Jessica. She was giggling endlessly between Heechul and Donghae; their heads close together. Yuri kept a smile on her face as she watched her girlfriend get fawned over. Heechul fondly fixed Jessica's bangs, despite her playfully batting his hand away. Donghae snapped photos with her on his phone. He held her close so that they could squeeze into the photo with Heechul and Yesung, who jumped in at the last minute. The ice princess has already sipped halfway into a tall glass of what looked like pure soju. As she was not one of Soshi's strongest drinkers, this meant that even a splash of the hard drink would go straight to her head. Yuri looked on worriedly as the ruddy faced Sica unleashed her aegyo, a sure sign that the normally stoic sleepyhead was undoubtedly drunk.

 

As soon as the song ended, Yuri had every intention of grabbing Jessica from Donghae and Heechul for some alone time. Unfortunately, Hyoyeon suddenly barged in with a posse of the best dancers who were present. They had decided to move their dance battle upstairs, as the playroom had more superior sound equipment, plus party lights. Changmin sadly looked on as his carefully chosen song list was wiped off the screen and replaced with a series of dance songs. Of course, Yuri was hooked by Hyoyeon to join her team for the glory of Soshi.

 

A few songs later, after a lot of popping and locking, and y waves, she realized that Jessica had once again disappeared - along with Heechul and Donghae.