No longer his best friend... [Seunghyun]

Small Drabbles and Things

Choi Seunghyun smiled as he propped himself up onto his elbow, laying on his side as he watched her sleep. She looked adorable. Cute. If he had said these things to her face, she would deny it. But it was true. Seunghyun wondered why she would do such a thing. He shook his head and chuckled softly before stopping, afraid that he'd wake her up. He sighed contentedly as watched her roll over onto her side, giving him the chance to scoot in close and wrap his arms around her. He saw her lips curve into a small smile and smiled himself. Seunghyun couldn't figure out how he could he have been so blind. She was always there for him, by his side through all his troubles. She always managed to make him smile and laugh at his lowest. How could he have not seen it? He mentally scolded himself for being so slow. He looked down at the sleeping girl again and smiled, leaning down and kissing her cheek. She stirred awake, opening her eyes before turning to him with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, beautiful," Seunghyun said softly.

"Good morning, yeobo," she replied and pecking his lips softly.

Seunghyun's smile grew. He was the luckiest man alive.