Secret's Out -.-

Shining Stars in The Sky

Onew's POV

Back In Korea~

  After the HUGE misunderstanding, Jessica just decided to ignore me without listening to my explanation. When I try to talk to her during work, she says that she's busy. When I try to talk to her after work, she tells me that she's tired and wants to go back to the dorm to rest. It seems like she came up with a hundred and one reasons just to avoid me. Minho told me that I should just give her some time to think. Huh, even my dongsaeng understand girls more than I do. Instead I caught more attention because of my 'flaming red hair'. (I'm taking that as a compliment)

     "So, what's going on with you and Jess?"  

  It was lunch time and Hyoyeon noona took a seat beside me while I stared at Jessica who avoided my gaze. The only ones who understood the situation between Christina and I were Kim Ki Bum Key and Kim Jonghyun. Ki Bum practically freaked out when Christina told him that she was my first love. This was his reaction :

       "Oh my god! Hyung, really? How on earth did you make the hottest model in the world go out with you? Did you force her or anything? Bribe her maybe?"                                                                                

    Psshh, *rolls eyes* Like I wasn't capable enough... I'm rich (Wait, I wasn't supposed to tell you that.. Moving on..)                                                                                                                                          

 Jonghyun, on the other hand; kept pestering me to give him Christina's number. Like I would let the ultimate playboy Kim Jonghyun hang out with her.  

       "Hey Onew, it's sooooo much easier to spot you now with your red hair!" Heechul hyung and some of the SuJu hyungs surrounded our table. Hehehe, very funny Heechul hyung. Very funny.

       "So nobody actually cares when I dye my hair blond?" Donghae hyung pouted.

       "I thought it was black all along.." Eunhyuk hyung joked. (Eunhae moment! LOL~)  I tried not to laugh as I was sipping some water.

      "Hey guys! I heard that the CEO is gonna have a party at his mansion!" Shindong hyung announced.

*spits out water*

Why didn't the CEO a.k.a APPA tell me about this 'party'? Oh well, my secret is out. That's right, you are now reading the son of the CEO of Shining Airlines' Point of View. Happy now?

The reasons why I wanted to keep this as a secret:

1) I am totally not interested in taking over the company.

2) I like flying around , not sit in an office all day.

     "Excuse me guys, I have something IMPORTANT to do." I marched all the way to the 20th floor. To the CEO's office, to demand an explanation from appa. 

Instead I marched into a meeting room filled with the shareholders of the company. (Is there a hole to hide in here??)

    "Ummm, I'm really sorry for barging in like that. I know it's rude and all so I'll be going now..." 

    " Folks, this is my son. The heir to Shining Airlines!"

Say what????

 

Hey guys! Finally back after a month long hiatus! Mianhae.. *bows*

Anyway, don't know why Onew has so many scandals lately.. First the cap, then the middle finger, dating Jungah and smoking... I just wanted to say that I will support Onew no matter what. Heck, I even written a sorta-poem for him!

When everything isn't going your way,

When you have to face all the pain;

You're crying your eyes out, 

Hoping that everything will change one day;

You should just hold on tight'

Just for one more night.

Put a smile on your face,

Laugh all your sorrows away;

Today~ 

Hehehe, seems more like lyrics to me. LOL. Baibai! Thanks for subscribing! Alll five of you! *blows kisses* Annyeong~