He Found My Heart

Shining Stars in The Sky

 

Jessica
 
After the 'cucumber incident', I couldn't keep up with my 'ice princess' image anymore. Well, at least Onew didn't seem to care; he's too busy shaking his head to the beat of a French song playing on the radio.
"Jessica, where would you like to go first?" Onew asked with those sparkling eyes of his.
"........"
"Hmmm... I'm about to read your mind...." He closed his eyes and pulled a funny face. I chuckled.
"You know what Jessica? You should smile often, you look more pretty when you smile."
I smiled sheepishly, looking out of the window; not wanting him to see me blushing.
 
"Soooo pretttyyyyyy!!!" Onew screamed out loud.
We were at the 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower, admiring the scenery. It was kinda awkward, 'cause we were the only 
non-couple there. 
"Yah, stop embarassing us! People think you're crazy!" I said, laughing.
"As long as I can make you smile." He winked. God, he's such a player!
"Next stop, miss?" Onew asked as we got on the elevator.
"Hmm, why don't you read my mind???" I looked at him.
"Notre Dame Cathedral it is!!" He held my hand, practically melting me with his radiating smile.
 
We managed to get to the Rue Mouffetard Market after visiting the Lourve, where Onew kept telling me that I'm prettier than
 Mona Lisa. *Blushing*
"Jessicaaaa, want some cheeeessseee?" Onew had a piece of blue cheese in his hand and was trying to shove it into
my mouth.
I shook my head, closing my mouth tightly.
"Look! There's a UFO passing by!" 
"Where?" I lifted my head to look at the sky.
Before I knew it, the blue cheese was already in my mouth; waiting to be chewed.
"Yah!" I hit Onew's chest lightly. He just continued laughing away.
 
"Thank you for taking me around, I really appreciate it."
The both of us went back to the hotel after a long day. It was tiring, but because of Onew; I had fun.
Something that I haven't had in a LONG time..
I had enough, pretending to be someone I'm not. The cold-hearted Jessica is gone. And I hope she's never coming back..
Onew smiled. "I like you."
I blushed. "I like you too."
 
Sorry for the lateee update! Had severe writer's block.. Kekekekekeke, hope you will forgive me! Mianhae!
Excited for SHINee's comeback! 'Dream Girl'!!! LOL, this writer's crazy, xD Happy late Chinese New Year! <3