Meet My Friend~

Shining Stars in The Sky

Onew

"Hyung, wanna go to the bar with us?" Key asked, fixing his already perfect hair. 
"No thanks."
"But why???" Key pouted.
"I'm going somewhere else with someone else."
"Oh My God, why are you going out with that Jessica?" Key stopped looking in the mirror and sat beside me, with a horrified expression.
"How did you know I'm going out with Jessica?"
Key rolled his eyes. "Duh, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Jo Kwon and Jonghyun are going to the bar with me; so that leaves Jessica."
"Why is it so wrong to go out with her? I just wanna get to know our new colleague." I said as I ransacked my luggage for a nice pair of jeans.
"She's the ICE PRINCESS! Her icy stare is so scary, it gives me goosebumps just by imagining it!"
"Key, don't be ridiculous. Besides, I bet my sunshine smile can melt her icy stare away." I joked.
"Argh, fine. Let me borrow you my shirt. You have to wear something nice when you're going out with a girl, even if the girl is Jessica the Ice Princess." Key shrugged, handing me one of his T-shirts.
"Thanks Kibum-ah. You're the best!" I hugged him tightly.
"Yah hyung! Let go of me! And never call me 'Kibum'! My name's Key!!!!"
"Are you sure you don't want to join us?" Key asked again.
"Just go have fun Key."
"Alright, if you sayyyyy sooooo.." 
*Sigh* I don't understand why Key is so afraid of Jessica. Sure she seems a little scary, but maybe there's a reason to it. That's what I wanna find out.
There was about fifteen minutes left when I got to the waiting area after a refreshing shower. I immediately found an empty seat at a quiet corner and began breaking my record in Candipang.
"What are you doing." I shot my head up to meet eyes with Jessica. Man, that icy stare does give me the creeps.
"Uhhh, nothing." I got up and smoothed my jeans.
Eventhough she seemed scary, her beauty kinda makes up for it. She was wearing a bright yellow sundress with a pair of flats to match. Come to think of it, I might be A LITTLE underdressed. But there's no going back now..
The both of us stepped outside, with Jessica walking in front of me.
I cleared my throat. "So, where do you wanna go first?"
"Wherever you like."
"Okay then, just let me visit a friend first."
"Onew-yah! You're back again!" My friend, Joon Ki gave me a hug as soon as he opened the door. I met him five years ago at a cafe. I wasn't really familliar with Paris at that time, so I got lost. He offered to help me and then I got to know that he was from Seoul. Joon Ki came here to achieve his dream of becoming a fashion designer. Five years down the road and now he's married to a local. They have a three year-old son, Janghyuk.
"Who's this pretty lady beside you?" Joonki asked.
"Oh, this is Jessica. Jessica, this is Joonki; my friend."
"Nice to meet you." Jessica bowed lightly.
"Nice to meet you too. Come on in!" Joonki led us to the living room and proceeded to the kitchen for some drinks."
"Where's hyungsu?" 
"She's at the market, probably catching up with her friends." Joonki replied, with a tray in his hands.
He set down the tray which had two glasses of water on it. Jessica took one and I took the other.
"So, how did the two of you meet, at the airport?" Joonki joked.
"Hyung! She's my colleague!" I whined.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Jessica. My bad." Joonki had this mischevious look on his face, which scared me.
"Hyung, where are my car keys! I need my car!" I shook Joonki lightly.
"It's in the room. Go look for it yourself, punk!"
Oh boy, what will Joonki hyung do now? He loves pranking people, I remember that time when Key practically had a heart attack when Joonki hyung tossed him a fake cockroach.
"No!" That must have been Jessica.  *Sigh* Joonki hyung has done it again..
 
Chapter 2~ 
Phew, a longer chapter... LOL. =)
Hahaha, is anyone anticipating for SHINee's comeback? I know I am~ Kekekeke :)
Sorry, being random~
'Till next time!