Chapter7

HE'S BEAUTIFUL

                You feel uncomfortable. You can’t breathe much. While you were walking with Minhyun and Ren, you collapsed.

MINHYUN: ______!!!! *carry and went to the infirmary*

LEETEUK: I want everybody out.

                They all went out. After a few minutes, you wake up.

YOU: what am I doing here?

 

LEETEUK: ya! You should stop hiding your . You cover them much. You can’t breathe.

YOU: anio, I promised my parents.

LEETEUK: Your family is rich, why don’t you transfer to another school?

YOU: anio. My family is using money wisely.

                You went out. Minhyun went to visit you.

MINHYUN: what did the doctor said?

YOU: My body was just tired.

REN: changing the topic, the opening of the clubs were postpone because of the early sports festival.

MINHYUN: ______, have you picked you choice?

YOU: ne, I picked Sports, Dance, Choir, and Theatre.

KANGIN: okay, tonight we will have a treasure hunting of most likely a surviving game. Same team, same rules, the one who lose will run 10 laps. You will pick your own base. To know us that you destroy the base of your enemy, You will light up a firework, the team of Minhyun is color blue while in Seung Ho is color red. Understand?

ALL: ne!

                You pick your own base in the forest. You started to load your guns with paint. Night, you started on your game. The one who will be painted will be out.

REN: okay, boys, are you ready!?

ALL: ne!

REN: let’s go.

                You started to hunt. It is so hard to find the base of the others. You were assigned to destroy the enemy’s base and MInhyun is guarding your base.

YOU: where the heck is the enemy’s base?

                You walk straight. At last, you found it. You are sure that there is someone guarding it. You saw Seung Ho. You have no gun with you.

YOU:  How could I shoot Seung Ho? I’ll use my karate moves, that oppa taught me.

                You climb on the tree near at Seung Ho. You dash at him and kick the gun. The gun flew from somewhere.

YOU: hi, Hyung! *smiles*

SEUNG HO: *looks for gun* you were assigned huh?

YOU: are you blind? That’s why I’m here *smirks* so, you’re looking for the gun?

SEUNG HO: ne, to shoot you.

YOU: you can’t find it.

SEUNG HO: you have to go through me before destroying our base. *attacks*

                You avoided his attacks.

SEUNG HO: Scared?

YOU: anio, I was just looking for an open…

SEUNG HO: mwo? *confused*

                You grabbed his arm and throw him. You immediately went to the fireworks. But, Seung Ho stop you. You continued the fight.

YOU: Seung Ho-ssi, my hyung used to teach me karate. It will be easy for me to defeat you.

SEUNG HO: whatever.

                The other red team came.

JAEHYUN: don’t shoot ______! Let them fight. We will see who  win. If Seung Ho is defeated, we lose.

GUY1: how could we shoot _____. We have no paints in our gun

JAEHYUN: you’re right *awkward*

                The red and blue team were watching you fight.

YOU: *pity* oppa, you don’t have to fight me like this. My mind is telling that I should win this but my heart is telling me that I should stop this because I am hurting you. just stop oppa!

                You throw him again and went to the fireworks.

Meanwhile at the camp site

KANGIN: why they taking so long!?

                Suddenly they saw a red spark in the sky.

KANGIN: Red team was defeated. Blue wins.

                All students return.

KANGIN: okay. Who is the one who lighted the RED’s fireworks?

YOU *raise hand* me, teacher

KANGIN: great! Okay, as promise. Losing team will run. Blue’s can’t have the others get a gun. Who are the ones who doesn’t have gun?

YOU: me and Minhyun

KANGIN: chincha? How impressive. Jaehyun told me that there is a fight happened between _____ and Seung Ho.

SEUNG HO: isn’t he disqualified?

KANGIN: anio, _____ doesn’t have a gun so he could use something that will protect him except the sharp ones. The winning team can now proceed and eat dinner. Losing team after you run, you may eat.

                You started eating after you eat, You are walking with Ren.

YOU: Ren, are you really gay?

REN: ne, got a problem with that? *evil stare*

YOU: anio, I like to have a friend that is gay because they always bring joy and happiness.

REN: but I don’t like you.

YOU: well, if you can’t avoid it just enjoy it.

REN: whatever! *rolls eyes*

                You are walking but you almost fall because of a rock. Luckily, Ren caught you.

REN: *shock* what’s this!? He have ? Is he a girl? *push*

YOU: ah.. you don’t have to push me.

                Ren left you.

YOU: what’s with him?

                You followed Ren but you never reach him. Ren was on a tree.

REN: *thinks hard* how could she be on an all-boys school. I never thought that she will be a girl. Her actions are not that soft. I must talk to her. *LEAVES*

                Ren went to you.

REN: let’s talk! *grabs you*        

                He pushes you to the tree.

REN: are a yeoja?

YOU: *shocked* ah… ne.

REN: wae!?

YOU: it’s because of my parents, they forced me.

REN: but how could you act like namja?

YOU: I’ve been a tomboy before when I was still a kid. *puppy eyes* jebal, don’t tell the others

REN: araso…

                You return to your tent. You were going to sleep. Ren was beside you.

MINHYUN: it seems the two of you are now close.

REN: a little bit. *hugs your arm*

                The next night, you create a bonfire and Minhyun was beside you.

YOU: I enrolled here because I was forced to and I want to see Seung Ho play basketball again. That is my second reason why I agreed to enrolled here.

MINHYUN: for Seung Ho..           

After a few days, you return to the School. 5 days before the sports festival. The club is now open, you sign up in Sports, Theatre, Choir and Dance club. At the theatre club meeting

DONGHYUN: okay, why don’t ____ share your experience since you’re the newest member?

YOU: well, I always dress as a yeoja in plays

DONGHYUN: good, we need that. For me it is so hard for me to act as a yeoja. You have slim body, it will be perfect.

                Sports festival is nearing, you continue practicing soccer. At the sports festival, You are warming up. There are many noonas everywhere. They are squealing.

NOONA1: is that Seung Ho?

NOONA2: It is!!

NOONA3: ya! Super Junior will be here. They will be the MC.

ALL GIRLS: yeah!!!!

                While you were running, you saw a poster “Super Junior at Sports Festival”. You were surprised and it causes you to fall.

MINHYUN: oh! ________, eotteokhe jinaeseyo?

YOU: jaljinaeyo *bows*omo, oppa is here! What will I do?

                You were resting on a bench and some noonas are coming.

NOONA1: hello! Can I have an autograph?

SEUNG HO: ne *signs*

NOONA1: kamsamnida *bows*

                At some distance

NOONA2: I think that namja is cool! Let’s greet him

They went to you.

NOONA2: annyeong haseyo, I’m Jenny!

NOONA3: I’m Margo

YOU: I’m ____

NOONA2: What a cool name! do you want some? *shows cookies*

YOU: is this for me?

NOONA3: ne, we give cookies to players we like! We show our love to you.

YOU: kamsamnida *bows*

NOONA2: Can we have a picture!?

YOU: sure

                They took picture with you.

NOONA2: kamsamnida *bows*

                They left you.

MINHYUN: it seems like you are popular among the noonas here than Seung Ho.

JIYEON: oppa!!!

                All turn.

JIYEON: *hugs Seung Ho* oppa, I miss you!!

SEUNG HO: ya! Get off, why are you here!? *push*

JIYEON: pabo, I am studying here.

SEUNG HO: get someone who you could flirt on.

JIYEON: don’t worry, Super Junior will be here, I like Heechul, I won’t be bothering you much today

SEUNG HO: but, why are you here?

JIYEON: I just want to see you. *smiles*

                You heard a wild scream on the gate.

JIYEON: omo, Super Junior!! *runs*

                A van is entering the school. The guards are ready, the door opens and the Super Junior show. They went straight to a room.

YOU: Aigoo! My oppa is here. Eotteokhe!?

MINHYUN: are you nervous for today’s game?

YOU: ah.. ne