chapter 6

HE'S BEAUTIFUL

 

                At a studio, Jiyeon is putting make up.

JIYEON: make me pretty, I don’t want to look ugly. Araseo?

MAKE-UP ARTIST: ne

MANAGER: after this pictorial, you will take up your one hour classes.

JIYEON: classes again. *exhales*

MANAGER: you need it and tomorrow you will have a pictorial with Seung Ho.

JIYEON: *shock* chincha!? I miss oppa much *looks on phone*

MANAGER: you have to perform again this afternoon on Mcountdown.

JIYEON: araso.

                She started the pictorial. After some shoots

JIYEON: ya! Retouch retouch!!

                The make-up artist immediately put make up to Jiyeon. After that, Jiyeon went to classes. While she was in the room, many of her classmates were spazzing.

ARA: omo, look at the picture!!

LIME: The news said he kissed a mysterious girl in his campus.

YOONJO: I thought that yeojas are not allowed in that campus.

ARA: maybe a guest.

LIME: ne, maybe a child from a faculty member or daughter of the principal.

YOONJO: you have a point.

JIYEON: let me see *gets Ara’s Ipad*anio, who the heck is this yeoja? *mad*

                The class started. After the class, Jiyeon went to T-ARA.

EUNJUNG: having a bad mood?

JIYEON: ne, Seung Ho oppa.. I saw him on the internet, kissing a yeoja

BORAM: did you know the yeoja?

JIYEON: anio, mysterious…

EUNJUNG: didn’t you told us that he only kiss girls when he drunk. Maybe no one stop him. Remember when he drink an alcohol, he almost kissed you, luckily, there were guys.

JIYEON: it’s okay if I am kissed by him. I like him. *smiles* But, I will find out who is that yeoja

                Meanwhile, at the all-boys school, Sports festival is coming.

KANGIN: _______, ren and Minhyun, you will join the national for the name of our school. Your team will fight. We will have a training outside of the school. But, the losing team will join too, for them to improve themselves.

SEUNG HO: Are all team going?

KANGIN: ne, all the sports basketball, soccer, badminton, tennis, etc. Ms. Park Yejin, leeteuk, Me, Principal and Lee Hyori will come too to guide you. So, pack for tonight and we will be leaving tomorrow , we will be training one week. That’s all, other information will be announce tomorrow *LEAVES*

                You all went to your rooms and start packing. You sleep early. 4:00 in the morning, you wake first , you started to wake the others. After a few minutes, they are now ready, still sleepy. They went outside and line up.

KANGIN: why are you still sleepy!? Wake up, I will give you 15 minutes to get your breakfast in the canteen! If you didn’t make in the bus, I will let follow the bus in 15 minutes, is that clear!?

ALL: ne

                You immediately run. You have vitamins, so you can stay wake. You are now leading, you buy what you will need and return to the car.

KANGIN: great, ______. You seem so alive this early morning.

YOU: well, teacher, my parents gave me vitamins to stay alive and joy.

KANGIN: you may now go inside the bus.

                You went inside the bus and saw Ms. Yejin, using her laptop.

YEJIN: hello, Ms. Kim ______

YOU: *turns* Ms. Yejin, you know that I’m a ….

YEJIN: ne, when I saw you in the stage in Mr. Miss, I examine your body carefully.

YOU: *goes near* jebal *bows* please don’t tell the others *bows*

YEJIN: wae?

LEETEUK: because she had to continue his oppa’s studies.

YEJIN: Kim Heechul?

LEETEUK: ne.

                The other faculty members went in.

HYORI: hello, Mr. Leeteuk *smile*

LEETEUK: hello, Ms. Hyori *fake smile*

                Ms. Hyori saw that Leeteuk was sitting beside Ms. Yejin.

HYORI: How could he sit behind an old fashioned lady, she is boring.

                Hyori sit beside Leeteuk.

HYORI: when I heard that you were going, I decided to go too.

LEETEUK: you are really going because you are a PE teacher and you have to train them with Kangin, I’m here to ensure everyone’s safety.

HYORI: why is Ms. Park Yejin here?

YEJIN: My class will be gone. I will be bored at the school. So, I came too.

LEETEUK: I’m glad that Ms. Yejin is coming. *embrace*

HYORI: how could he embrace a yeoja like her!?

                The others arrive before the time runs out.

KANGIN: okay, eat your breakfast!

                The bus starts engine. While riding you are all eating. You finished first and go back to sleep. The others does the same too. Seung Ho is still awake, he is watching you sleeping.

LEETEUK: why are you looking at him?

SEUNG HO: he irritates me, bothers me a lot.

LEETEUK: the more you hate the more you love.

SEUNG HO: I’m not gay.

LEETEUK: as a friend.

SEUNG HO: whatever                                             

                After 1 hour, you were in your destination.

KANGIN: araso, line up!! *shouts*

                All line up. They are still sleepy except you and Seung Ho, well, Seung Ho is still irritated.

KANGIN: *looks all of the students* ________ and Seung Ho!!!

YOU: ne?

KANGIN: come here in front.

                You both followed.

KANGIN: stay here at my side and watch your fellow men have their punishment.

ALL: punishment?

KANGIN: I told you that you will be waking up early in the morning, so you have to sleep early. Give me 20 jumping jacks and 20 push ups.

ALL: anio *moan*

KANGIN: plus 10

                All followed. You are watching them doing jumping jacks and push ups.

KANGIN: ______ keep up the good work. You are showing how you care about your studies and career.

YOU: kamsamnida, Teacher *bows*

LEETEUK: *rubs your head* ______, how have you been!?

YOU: do you need something, Mr. Leeteuk?

LEETEUK: ne, let’s talk privately.

                You distance from the others.

LEETEUK: you know what girls likes, right?

YOU: ne, wanna court Ms. Park Yejin?

LEETEUK: you’re good at reading minds *smiles*

YOU: it’s obvious, Teacher, you always with Ms. Yejin but the awkward moment is Ms. Yejin doesn’t look at you. Busy reading books.

LEETEUK: that’s the problem.

YOU: well, give her flowers or cook her favourite food or chocolates. Give her what she likes.

LEETEUK: right!! Gomawo!! *laughs*

                You return to the others.

KANGIN: what did he told you?

YOU: secret       

                Leeteuk started to cook spicy cabbage and barbeque. You started to build tent.

KANGIN: okay, same rules in the school, Same room mates after you finished building your tent, line up here by teams.

                You build your own tent. Ren was having a hard time with building it.

YOU: you should move like a guy.

REN: ya! I’m a yeoja and a yeoja doesn’t do anything like this.

YOU: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

MINHYUN: just read the instructions.

REN: hmmm.. *reads*

                After one hour, your tent was finished. You line up.

KANGIN: okay, jogging for 5 laps. Let’s go! *starts jogging*

                You started jogging.

JYP: we are invited in a show that will challenge your skills. Kangin will pick players who will play.

LEETEUK: ya! Ms. Yejin, please have what I cook for you, Barbeque and spicy cabbage.

YEJIN: kamsamnida. *takes food*

LEETEUK: let’s eat together. *excited*

YEJIN: araso.

                Leeteuk and Yejin shared food together. Hyori was jealous.

JYP: don’t worry, Ms. Hyori , someday, we will have that moment. Sharing  and feeding together *daydreaming*

HYORI: mianhae, Principal, but, You’re not my type. *leaves*

JYP: *confused* hmp… she will learn how to love me soon. Patience.

KANGIN: Seung Ho! Come here

SEUNG HO: ne

KANGIN: Singer Park Jiyeon will be here today, you are excuse, the pictorial will be here. You will distance.

JIYEON: OPPA! *running*

                Both turn.

SEUNG HO: Not this yeoja *nods*

JIYEON: *wants hug*

SEUNG HO: *stopping on her forehead* Don’t ever come and hug me *push*

JIYEON: let’s work together *aegyo*

                They started to make up. After a few minutes, all are ready.

PHOTOGRAPHER: Okay, pose ..

                The photographer started to take picture while you were training, going on those obstacle, lying on the mud. It was like a hell.

JAEHYUN: Seung Ho, doesn’t want those kind of pictorials.

YOU: ne, he is not comfortable.

REN: who would be comfortable with that girl, cuddling *rolls eyes*

YOU: but in some pictures in the magazine, he looks cool.

MINHYUN: it’s because Jiyeon in not with him.

                You went back to training. Seung Ho was watching all of you.

JIYEON: oppa, are you hungry!? *pouts*

SEUNG HO: anio, let go of me. *push* I’d rather go training than being with you.

JIYEON: aren’t you satisfied? You are with the Korea’s hottest girl

SEUNG HO: anio, never will be *rolls eyes*

                Seung HO stand up and went to the photographer.

SEUNG HO: I have to go.

PHOTOGRAPHER: araseo, kamsamnida *bows*

                Seung Ho return to his training.