CHAPTER 5

HE'S BEAUTIFUL

 

                After a few days, your stomach healed.

MINHYUN: how’s the condition?

YOU: I’m alright.

                Meanwhile, at the basketball court, Seung Ho is playing basketball. Teacher Leeteuk was watching from a distance.

LEETEUK: still not giving up?

SEUNG HO: *turns* teacher

LEETEUK: *goes to Seung Ho* Seung Ho, you should stop this nonsense.

SEUNG HO: mianhae,Teacher but I should pursue this career, this what I want.

LEETEUK: what you want? How many times that you quit basketball? 5 times.

SEUNG HO: my appa wants me to stop this sport and acting career. He wants me to study the company because I will be the next heir, but none of his plans works for me. At least, here at school, I could here at school I could do my whatever I want.

LEETEUK: basketball isn’t just a game. You can’t just quit in anytime. You know Kangin, he only chooses one who really wants to play, like Jae Hyun, He is improving nowadays but you are still the best. I must go and Ms. Yejin is in the faculty and I have to flirt.

                He left you. You continue shooting. A guy suddenly went in.

JAE HYUN: Seung Ho?? Why are you here?

SEUNG HO: I’m practicing.

JAE HYUN: ya!  Practicing again!? I thought you never like basketball at all. Remember, what you said in the old days.

SEUNG HO: I will never play basketball… *sighs*

KANGIN: Seung Ho?? Why are you here?

SEUNG HO: coach, let me play basketball again.

KANGIN: *surprise*mwo!? You’re going to play again? For the 6th time. *exhales* anio, basketball is not like a switch of a bulb, which if you want light you will just turn it on. You should stop it. Mianhae.

SEUNG HO: *sighs* *leave*

                Jae Hyun started practicing, you saw the whole thing.

YOU: Seung Ho oppa must have a reason why he quitted basketball.

                You return to the locker room because any minute will start your PE class. You started removing your shoes, Seung Ho came. You opened your locker and you saw your PE uniform all wet.

YOU: ooo… how did my uniform became wet? Is there a water pump inside the locker??

                Seung Ho ignores you. You went out immediately and go to the laundry room to dry your uniform. Seung Ho think about the guy who just he saw a while ago before his practice. Maybe he is the one who get your uniform wet. You went to the PE class. You join the others.

HYORI: where is _____?

SEUNG HO: he is in the laundry room, he found out that his uniform was wet in his locker.

HYORI: araseo, let’s do some warm-ups.

                Once your uniform was dried, You run as fast as you could.

YOU: mianhae, Teacher Hyori *breathes hard*

HYORI: it’s okay just do warmup and join the others.

YOU: ne*bows*

                You started another soccer game. You win again. As usual, the losing team is running another 10 laps. You are watching Seung Ho running.

JR: ya! Ren will you join the MR. Miss this year?

REN: ne, of course.

JR: we had to have at least two representative.

REN: ______ .

YOU: mwo?

JR: *examines* You have taste Ren. _____ join the Mr. Miss this year.

YOU: what is that?

JR: each class will have a representative for the crown of MR. Miss, you will wear girl’s dress.

YOU: on one condition

JR: mwo?

YOU: let’s talk privately.

                You distance from your classmates.

YOU: take Seung Ho-hyung to basketball.

JR: ???

YOU: Kangin is your uncle, talk to him, if not I will not register myself to Mr. Miss and Ren too. I talk to him earlier. *smirks*

JR: araso, I’ll think about that.

                Ren is watching you. You continue conversation. JR left you. He went to Kangin.

JR: uncle.

KANGIN: ne *watching Jae Hyun*

JR: can you take Seung Ho in in the basketball?

JAEHYUN: *turns* Seung Ho!?

KANGIN: wae?

JAEHYUN: can’t you see his hardships. He struggle from his appa. He wants to pursue basketball. His appa told him that he should stop basketball and tell his coach something bad for him. He was forced to quit basketball. *puppy eyes*

KANGIN: chincha?

JR: ne, that’s why he still continue basketball.

KANGIN: *thinks* araso. He’s in.

JAEHYUN: mwo!? But, coach…

KANGIN: he’s suffering .

JAEHYUN: *shoots with anger*

                You are in your room, showering. Seung Ho was in the canteen and reading book. Jr was there too ordering with his chingus. He pass through to Seung Ho.

JR: *stops* ah… Seung Ho, Coach Kangin agreed and you can now start training.

SEUNG HO: chincha!? *stands up*kamsamnida!

JR: ya! Don’t show your gratitude to me. You should thanks _____. He is the one who talked to me, he asked me if I could take you in and now he will be our representative for Mr. Miss.

SEUNG HO: ah… kamsamnida.

                He went to his room. He looks upstairs. You went to the bathroom.

YOU: Seung HO?

SEUNG HO: thank you for talking to JR and Kangin.

YOU: well, I …. My sister trust you a lot, so I forced them to take you in and explain everything.

                Next day, afternoon, you saw a note in your locker.

YOU: “go to the pool     Seung Ho”  what does he wants from me?

                MInhyun enters room and he noticed that you were in a hurry.

MINHYUN: where are you going?

YOU: In the pool, Seung Ho ask me to. He must be waiting there. Bye *waves hand*

                You run. After a few minutes, Seung Ho came in the locker. Minhyun was arranging his things inside his locker.

MINHYUN: have you seen ____?

SEUNG HO: anio, what would I do with him?

MINHYUN: mwo? You even sent a note to him. Here. *gives note* I saw that note in the floor when he left.

SEUNG HO: *thinks* no way.

MINHYUN: mwo?

SEUNG HO: *runs*

MINHYUN: *follows*

                Meanwhile, at the pool you kept on looking on Seung Ho. You see a body from a distance.

YOU: Seung Ho!

                You followed the him. When you reach the tower, you never saw Seung Ho.

YOU: I just see him here.

                A man push you and you fell in the pool. You didn’t know how to swim. You are trying to reach the top but you can’t and now your body is starting to react because you’re allergic to chlorine. They soon reach the pool, Seung Ho and Minhyun, they went around and look for you.

MINHYUN: it’s him!! *points*

SEUNG HO: *dives and get you*

                You lay down and Minhyun do the CPR. It doesn’t work. MInhyun think about doing a mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Seung Ho push Minhyun away and do the Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

MINHYUN:*surprise*

                After  two resuscitation, you finally wake up. You have rushes all over your body. Seung Ho sent you to the infirmary.

LEETEUK: what happened?

SEUNG HO: we saw him in the pool, drowned . He is allergic to chlorine.

LEETEUK: okay, leave him here, you  may go back to your dorm. I will give him medicine.

                They return to their room.

MINHYUN: why did you do the mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?

SEUNG HO: because he needs it.

MINHYUN: you just kissed him.

SEUNG HO: don’t think that I’m gay. I don’t want to let him die. He is the one who made me in on the basketball.

                After one day, you recover. At the pageant, you were waiting in the room.

REN: where is JR? Our clothes are still on him.

                Finally, JR arrives.

JR: here, *gives clothes* change

                There is only one dressing room and you have to wait for Ren to finished.

YOU: why is there buns here?

JR: uhmm.. you know.. for the *nods*

YOU: *smiles* AH… no need

                After Ren, he immediately left you. You went to the dressing room. There is no one in the room. You hang your dress and start removing your clothes. You didn’t notice that someone took your uniform and your dress.

YOU: excuse me, can you take my clothes back?

                No one answers. You went outside the dressing room . You put the lights off. Meanwhile the man is running away but Seung Ho stop him and try to warn him. Seung Ho return to you and give the clothes.

YOU: gomawo.

                You immediately change and put make up.

HOST: our last contestant from the dormitory one. Mr. Kim _______.

                No one appears.

MINHYUN: where is _____?

SEUNG HO: *came* he is still preparing a guy play prank on him.

                After a few seconds, you appeared. Many were amazed on your beauty.

MINHYUN: is that _______?

JR: ne

MINHYUN: if he were a girl, I will date him.

                All the faculty members are watching too.

LEETEUK: _____?

JYP: ____, yeppo!

YEJIN: Why is a girl doing on a all-boys school?

LEETEUK: Isn’t he yeppo?

YEJIN: ne, he is.

                You started to perform, you dance.

MINHYUN: *slaps* it is just only a pair of buns. They are fake.

                After a few numbers, it is time to decided the winner.

JYP: out second runner up is … Minwoo (boyfriend) of Dorm 2 *all clap* next 1st runner up.. .. Kim ______. *all claps*  and the winner and our Mr. Miss for this year is Choi Min Ki!!! *all clap*

                You all celebrate. You are not use to party, so you stroll around the school wearing still the dress and having the ribbon. You stayed in the stairs and use phone and start to take pictures. You sent those pictures to your oppa. And tell him that you were having party with your friends.  *lying*

                Meanwhile, at the party.

MINHYUN: where is ____?

ARON: *gets the wine glass*

JYP: ya! No student is allowed to drink alcoholic drink. See this sign *points* “FRO FACULTY MEMBERS ONLY”

ARON: mianhae.

JR: by that, I remembered what Seung Ho did last year, he used to drink an alcoholic drink. And He almost kiss Jiyeon, luckily many stopped him.

MINHYUN: ne, he can’t control himself

                They left. Seungho came and get a drink, he immediately drink it and left. He thought that it is water. After a few minutes that Seung Ho is walking. He feels uneasy. He became dizzy. You are still taking pictures and visit your twitter account. You saw Seung Ho walking zigzag.

YOU: Seung Ho.

                Seung Ho started going upstairs and Jae Hyun was passing by and saw the two of you. He can’t hear. Seung Ho suddenly grab you and kissed you. Jae Hyun took a picture and left you immediately.

YOU:*push him* ya!

                You ran away. Seung Ho was sitting and can’t walk. After a few hours, the party was finished, all came back.

REN: Is that Seung Ho?

MINHYUN: *runs* Seung Ho *shakes him*

JR: he’s drunk.

                All of the phones suddenly ring. And all open it. It was a picture of the kissing scene of Seung Ho.

REN: is this _____ dress?

MINHYUN: so, Seung Ho kissed ______!?

JR: definitely.

                They sent Seung Ho to his room. You were already asleep and clean. The next day, while you were walking at the corridor, all of the students are glaring at you. You reach your room and still there were so many creepy eyes looking at you.

YOU: minhyun-ssi, is there something happened?

MINHYUN: don’t you received any photo?

YOU: *checks phone* My battery is empty, chaka, I’ll check my inbox. *opens message* mwo!?

REN: so, are you gay!?

YOU: anio!

ARON: then why is there a picture of you and Seung Ho kissing?

YOU: mollayo, and let me explain, didn’t you know my educational background I used to be the Student with the most kissable lips. I kiss anyone except the teachers, I even kissed girls while I’m in America. Watch *kiss Minhyun* see… it is my hobby.

REN: *big eyes*

YOU: ren! Do you want a kiss?

REN: yucks.. you’re not my type. Why did you kissed Minhyun-ssi!?

YOU: it is my hobby. Like what I said earlier. *sit and reads book*

MINHYUN: *slowly sitting and having that shock face* he kissed me..

BAEKHO: it is just an accident.

REN: anio, _____ really do that! He is gay

YOU: ya! I’m not a gay. It is just my habit.