CHAPTER 14

HE'S BEAUTIFUL

 

                Jiyeon was busy on her laptop and try to research. She lookS at the profile she get from the school

JIYEON: he graduated from Rochester Academy Charter School. Hmmm…. I think I should contact a friend.

                Jiyeon called her friend who graduated too in the Rochester Academy Charter School. She ask for a yearbook. It was sent right away. As soon as Jiyeon get the yearbook, she started researching it. She searchES in the boys corner. But she didn’t find any Kim _______.

JIYEON: he must be fake!

                Jiyeon went to the bathroom. She didn’t notice that your English Name is Reagan Smith and was in the girl’s corner. Meanwhile, You were getting nervous about what Jiyeon told you earlier.

YOU: what if she soon knew the truth, I must act.

SEUNG HO: what?

YOU: nothing

SEUNG HO: is this something to do with Jiyeon earlier?

YOU: nothing! Just don’t worry me

                You went to your bed and start sleeping. The next day, Jiyeon met her friend on a café.

JIYEON: Micah!

                They kiss each other’s cheeks.

MICAH: emergency?

JIYEON: ne, you studied in Rochester Academy Charter School, right?

MICAH: yup

JIYEON: do you someone named Kim ______?

MICAH: anio. There is no Korean name or maybe he/she use his/her English name? Do you have a profile of someone you are looking for?

JIYEON: yes, his form in the school. Please search for it. *gives form*

MICAH: sure.

JIYEON: thank you!

                Jiyeon and Micah left the café. After a few days, Micah send the information Jiyeon needed. Jiyeon started to read it and all of a sudden she stand up.

JIYEON: he’s a girl!

                The next day, she sneaked in the dorm.

JIYEON: where is ______!?

REN: he is in the infirmary.

                Jiyeon runs. Ren followed. Jiyeon open the door.

JIYEON: ______!

                Jiyeon grab your arm and take you somewhere. At  the back of the school

JIYEON: tell me, are you a girl or not!?

YOU: a …a… girl..

JIYEON: I must inform the whole school about your identity!

YOU: please no!

JIYEON: I have to inform the Principal about this.

YOU: go on and tell him!

                Jiyeon take you with her to the Principal’s office.

JIYEON: Principal!

JYP: ne?

JIYEON: this girl is keeping a secret.

JYP: so, you met my niece, Kim _______.

                Jiyeon was puzzled.

JIYEON: niece?? You knew her?

JYP: Ne, she was forced to enrolled here. Miss Jiyeon, you know I can file trespassing to you. You sneaked on this school and you have no VIP pass. You must leave this school in a nice way or I’ll call police and I will publish what you have done here.

JIYEON: I’ll leave in a nice way.

                Jiyeon turn to you

JIYEON: if you want to stay alive, you must stay away from Seung Ho.

                Jiyeon left the school.

JYP: how did she found out your true self?

YOU: mollayo, I didn’t tell anyone.

                You return to your dorm. At the gate, Seung Ho was in the gate and Jiyeon saw him.

JIYEON: oppa!!

                Jiyeon hug Seung Ho.

SEUNG HO: why are you here?

JIYEON: I know everything about ______.

SEUNG HO: like what?

JIYEON: that he was a she.

SEUNG HO: how? Prove it

JIYEON: she was graduated in Rochester Academy Charter School and her name there is Reagan Smith! She is a girl. She disguised herself! Don’t you believe me?

SEUNG HO: no! You’re making him bad to me.

                Seung ho is trying to leave but Jiyeon held his arm.

JIYEON: or maybe you know that he was a she, you only cover her.

SEUNG HO: I don’t know what you are saying. Please leave. *PUSH*

                Seung ho left Jiyeon.

JIYEON: you’ll see Seung Ho, you don’t know my power enough.

                Jiyeon left and went straight to her interview with her group.

YURA: T-ARA is going to have a concert overseas. What countries are you going?

JIYEON: well, We would like to have concert in Japan, China, US, Thailand and Malaysia.

YURA: what comes to your mind that you will have concert?

EUNJUNG: Fans are wishing for it and they long for our concert.

YURA: so, changing the topic, Jiyeon, how is your relationship with Seung Ho? You have been in so many scenes.

JIYEON: well, we are getting close now. And Seung ho-ssi, sorry for this, I will tell the people our secret love.

YURA: secret love?

JIYEON: we  have been dating secretly and it was so hard trying to hide but now, I want our love to be public! Saranghae Seung Ho!

YURA: I hope you will be in the end!

JIYEON: kamsamnida!

                After a few interviews, it was finished. Meanwhile at the school, you and your friends  were at the game center.

REN: look, it’s T-ARA!

                They listen to the interview.

“JIYEON: we  have been dating secretly and it was so hard trying to hide but now, I want our love to be public! Saranghae Seung Ho!”

MINHYUN: I don’t know that you were dating secretly!

REN: chukahamnida!

SEUNG HO: … thanks?

                You were disappointed, knowing that Seung Ho has another one. You went to JR and play with him. You’ve been so cold to Seung ho from that day.