CHAPTER 41

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

"Hey! Let's go?"

 

James and Ann just nodded.

 

James used his own car while Ann with her mom and Ivan rode their own car as well.

 

They arrived at a famous restaurant.

 

Ann's mom lead the way inside. They all follow.

 

Since Ivan is there, he cant control himself not to be jealous with James and Ann who are now sweetly talking with each other.

 

Ann's mom called the waiter and ordered their food.

 

After some minutes, their food arrived.

 

On the first dish that Ann was about to get, James immediately lend it to her. Ivan was jealous as usual.

 

*I gotta do my moves.. Or else, I'll go back at U.S nothing..* Ivan thought

 

Ann was almost finish with her first dish, Ivan offered another one. James was just looking at him.

 

"Ann, here.. Eat this, this is your favorite, right? Remember when we were still in Taiwan?" Ivan said

 

"Oh yes. I love chicken fillet.." Ann replied and Ivan was now about to feed Ann the chicken fillet but James interrupted immediately.

 

"Ann, maybe you wanna drink? Here.. Careful, you might choke." James said as he give Ann the drink. Ivan did not continued what he was about to do.

 

For some times, Ann's mom was interrupting them by telling stories and opening topics that James almost know Ann more.. And ofcourse her mom too.

 

Ann's mom was just watching the three.. *What's with my Ann that this two are fighting for? Well, like mother, like daughter, I guess..* She thought while smiling. Ann was watching her now

 

"Mom? Are you done eating?" Ann broke her mom's thoughts.

 

"Oh. Yes I'm done. How about you three?"

 

 "Yes mom. We're done. Let's go?" Ann answered and her mom just nodded and was now getting her wallet to get some cash and pay what they have just ate. 

 

After that, Ann decided to ride James' car than with her mom and Ivan.

 

"Ann, why didn't you go with your mom?" James asked while their on their way.

 

"Uhmmmm. Honestly?" Ann said.

 

"Ofcourse Ann.." James just answered

 

"Honestly, I missed you.." Ann sweetly said but James just gave a warm smile and did not said anything.

 

James dropped Ann at their place, said some goodbyes and go home as well.

 

 

=.+.+.=

 

 

Ann's place..

 

"Ann, have you packed-up you things?" Her mom asked her.

 

"Why mom?" Ann asked confused.

 

"Our flight will be on the next 2 days Ann. Haven't you packed-up your things already?"

 

"WHAT???!!!! Flight? In 2 days? Where? Why?" Ann was totally shocked so she started to ask random questions about it.

 

"Huh? I thought you've already decided to study college at Taiwan? That's why I'm here, right? To pick you up?" Her mom explained and Ann almost dropped her jaw. She didn't know it was that fast.

 

"Mom! But I didn't know it was that fast. Can you re-schedule our flight? I'm not yet ready?" Ann said

 

"Not yet ready on what Ann?" Her mom asked

 

"Mom... *pout* You know why.." Ann lower her voice.

 

"Oh.. Is it about James? Ann.. If he really loves you, he also cares about your dreams. It's your dream to be a fashion designer right?" Ann just nodded

 

"Then what will you choose? James or your dream?"

 

"Both.." Ann answered. Her mom thought and sighed deeply first before talking again

 

"Okay. Stay here as much as you want. But dont you ever forget about your dream, okay?" Her mom finally decided

 

"Thank you mom!!!" Ann's eyes glowed again and she was cheered up so she hugged her mom tightly.

 

"But promise me, if you're ready, you'll come with me okay?" Her mom said, and to that, Ann just nodded

 

=.+.+.=

 

TRICIA'S POV:

 

I decided to go back to U.S as soon as possible to face my responsibilities there including marrying Ivan.

 

I was packing my things and getting ready.. I went down to check-out at the lobby. But wait, I forgot to tell Ann, James, and all of our friends here about this that I'm leaving. So before I checked-out, I called them first.

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

Tricia called Ann.

 

"Ann, can you go here at the hotel? Please? I have to tell you something. And ask some of our friends as well. ASAP Ann, please." Tricia said. She did not tell yet that she was leaving now. Because maybe they will stop her.

 

"Sure Tricia. We'll be there." Ann said. Ivan was behind Ann that time. So he was curious because he heard a name, Tricia. Yeah. Familiar. So he decided to come with Ann. Ann did not protested so she agreed.

 

In no time, Ann, together with Ivan, James, Fretzie, Bret, Jenny, and Ryan go at the hotel as Tricia said.

 

"Tricia!" Ann exclaimed as they all headed to Tricia. Ivan was on Ann and James' behind and his face was not much seen.

 

"Hey guys!" Tricia replied as she waved to all of them.

 

"So what is it that you're going to tell us?" James asked.

 

"Uhmmm.. Bye guys!" Tricia just said so all of them were confused.


"Why? Where will you go?" Fretzie asked.

 

"U.S" Tricia just said.

 

*U.S? Why is she going there?* Ivan thought and he's being suspicious now.

 

"WHAT??!!" All of them exclaimed in unison.

 

"Yeah. I'm going back home now guys.. Thanks for being my friends. You guys are the best!" Tricia said as she was hugging them one by one. When she hugged Ann, she saw Ivan from behind. (Basta yun na yun. Kasi nga nasa likod nila Ann si Ivan diba? So ayun.) She then stopped the hug and stared at Ivan. Ivan was staring at her as well.

 

*He's face was familiar.. But who is he? Why is he here? Is this Ivan that I'm going to marry?* Tricia thought deeply.

 

"Tricia? What's wrong?" Ann broke Tricia's thoughts

 

"Oh Uhmmm.. Ann, who is he?" Tricia asked but she only whispered it so Ivan would not hear it.

 

Ann moved to the other side making Tricia and Ivan get a good view of each other.

 

"YOU????!!!!" Tricia exclaimed as she pointed to Ivan.

 

"W-Whyyy???" Ivan uttered nervously.