CHAPTER 35

REAL LOVE WAITS :)

 

NARRATOR'S POV:

 

Few days past, James, Ann and Tricia are always together.

 

And because of that, Ann almost forgot their 'true' friends ever since, Bret, Fretzie, Ryan and Jenny.

 

"What's happening to them?" Fretzie said while the four of them talking but James arrived so he joined the conversation.

 

"What's happening to her?" He said as he pointed to Ann which is on the other table talking with Tricia.

 

"Hey James! Long time no talk bro!" Bret and Ryan said and they did a manly hug.

 

"Yah I know. I'm sorry guys.." James apologized so the five of them made a group hug.

 

"But James, can you tell us what happened? Because honestly, I dont know what's happening to my cousin either." Jenny said so James started explaining.

 

"Because of Tricia obviously.." That is the only explanation that James stated so the four were clueless.

 

"What do you mean?" Fretzie asked.

 

"I really dont get it either. But I know in myself, I dont trust her." James continued. But still, the four of them didn't get it.

 

"Wait, wait James.. Do you mean Tricia is BI?" Ryan said.

 

"BI?" James asked, he seems he dont know that word.

 

"Bad Influence James." Bret said.

 

"Oh Yeah. She seems to be like that." James just said.

 

"OMO! I gotta get my cousin!" Jenny exclaimed and now getting up from her seat and heading to Ann, but James and Ryan pulled her causing her to sit down again.

 

"Jenny, calm down. Take it easy. We'll get to that." James calmed her down.

 

"Okay. Here's the plan. Since I know Tricia.." James said.  They made a circle and they talked..

 

=.+.+.=

 

 

The next day, the five decided to go with Ann and Tricia.

 

But Tricia seems to be irritated.

 

"Hey Ann! Is it okay if we go with you two?" Fretzie interrupted while Ann and Tricia are talking.

 

"Sure. Oh. Hey Tricia.. Here are my friends.. Fretzie, Bret, Ryan, and my cousin Jenny." Ann introduce but Tricia gave only a fake smile.

 

They all hang-out.

 

*Urgh! I'm getting irritated with this five.* Tricia thought.

 

Ann also noticed Tricia's attitude.

 

*Maybe this is a test for Tricia as well..* Ann thought, she's doubting on Tricia now.

 

Bret, Fretzie, Ryan, Jenny, and James continued their plan.

 

They annoyed Tricia so much until Tricia gave up and showed her true colors.

 

She immediately walked out and leave the six giggling.

 

"Tricia, where are you going?" Ann called but Tricia already left.

 

"Don't waste you time with her Ann. She's not a true friend. I told you don't trust her." James said.

 

"But, what did you do guys? Is this your plan?" Ann asked.

 

"Honestly yes, we want you to realize that Tricia is not a true friend to you.." Fretzie explained.

 

"How'd you say that? You don't know her.." Ann defended.

 

"Now we know her. She needs something from you Ann. Can't you notice? If  she's a true friend, she will not walk out like that. And she's willing to accept your other friends too, and that's us Ann.." Bret explained and that made Ann so touched. Ann did not talked.

 

"Because we care about you Ann.." Ryan added.


"Ohhh.. You guys are the best!" Ann was crying now.

 

Then they all made a group hug.

 

"You know guys, I really had doubt of Tricia at the first place." Ann said after the group hug.

 

"But, why are you still with her?" Jenny asked confused.

 

"Because she still needs a friend. She doesn't even have a family here." Ann answered.

 

"Aish. Forget about her Ann.." James said as he pinched Ann's nose.

 

"Yah. Forget about her.. For now, let's Party! Party!" Ryan exclaimed so they Party! Party! and have fun.

 

Unknown to them, Tricia was watching them from behind.

 

*We're not yet done Ann and James.. Let's see if you still can party when I did my plan.* Tricia thought evily.

 

=.+.+.=

 

Jenny, Ryan, Bret, Fretzie, James, and Ann are always together now.

 

Tricia was also following them.

 

=.+.+.=

 

Sorry.. But this is it, time for Tricia's plan.

 

It was weekend, James decided to go and explore at their hotel.

 

Tricia saw him and since she stays at their hotel.

 

James was walking around the lobby when Tricia approached him.

 

"Hey James!" Tricia called.

 

"What are you doing here Tricia?" James asked.

 

"Why? I'm staying here. Is there something wrong with that?" Tricia said evily while fixing James' collar, which not necessary.. James moved away from her.

 

"O-okay.. Tricia, I have to go now. Bye!'' James said but Tricia pulled her immediately and quickly causing their faces now inches apart.

 

They stared with each other for seconds, but James thought of Ann so he pushed Tricia a bit.

 

Tricia then again pulled James so strong, and now, it caused their lips to met. James can't help it. He knows it was not Ann. But what can he do? He's a guy. You cant take away the fact of temptation..

 

But since James loves Ann very much, he always think of her, and because of that, James broke the kiss and pushed Tricia away strongly..

 

"James!" Tricia called.

 

"What do you want Tricia?!" James asked arrogantly.

 

"You James! You!" Tricia exclaimed.

 

"You know I love Ann. You know I'm hers!" James answered back, very proud of Ann.

 

"And so? I can take you away from her!"

 

"Ofcourse you can't!" James defended.

 

"Ofcourse I CAN!" Tricia said emphasizing the word 'CAN'

 

"Leave us alone Tricia! I dont like you!" James was now preparing to leave.

 

Tricia was now crying aloud.

 

"One dinner date James, and I'll leave you all alone. I'm going back to U.S.!" Tricia was crying and that stopped James.

 

*Maybe if I'll have dinner with her one time, she'll leave us? And besides, there's nothing bad with only one dinner, right?* James thought. But he was still thinking if he's going to agree or not.