Characters

What About Action Stories?

Take time to establish your characters. They are the heart of your story, and it should revolve around the ones you yourself create, so you need to make sure that yours are memorable. The best guide is to make them attractive, so the reader will like them, and give them tragic pasts to create sympathy. But, don't make your story become boring by putting ten paragraphs long of their appearance and such. Just (1) go to the point, (2) write necessary descriptions and (3) use familiar phrases to keep your readers comfortable.

I'll write down some examples of memorable characters, but it's only for OC because your biases have their own appearance and it's just need a help of how you would describe them.

And this is how to slowly describe your character(s) in a story.

"I said I'm fine!" Aimee admitted, slightly pushing T.O.P away when he tried to help her to get up. As she said that, her eyes that contained the colour of dying stars glowed, making the rest of BIG BANG team believed that she really was fine.

However, this sky blue-haired boy knew something wasn't right with Aimee. "No, you're not."

 

Or in another way...

Her name is Kim Tae Yeon. She is kind and benevolent. Her hair is auburn that needs to be cut. Her occupation is bodyguard since she is a part of Protecting Prince Programme. She likes her job.

Right now, she's standing in front of an exquisite mansion owned by the royal family. None of the member can be seen, they are inside, celebrating the Prince's comeback. Tae Yeon can't help but admit that she misses the Prince.

 

 

Awww  I just started a love story. <333333333333333333333

 

Okay that's it :) Good luck with your characters! Remember to make them attractive and memorable. :)

By the way if you write action stories, comment below I want to read them!!!