Chapter 1

Mr. Mysterious Eyes

"Thank you Angel! For a beautiful night!"

Those words. The words that man had said just after the one week ago. The words that right now was all I could think of. That man with the mysterious eyes that was like ice. The slender body that looked even hotter when soaked in sweat. I couldn't forget him. I needed to see him again. To see his face. Those eyes.

But how was I supposed to do that? I didn't know this man! Not his name. Not his number. Not his work or school or whatever. But I wanted to know. He gave me the best I've ever experienced, and then just left. He left me money, making me feel like , but I didn't care! 

My days at school consisted of that after the night. Every lesson was just his face in my mind. Every break was his face in my mind. And my friends started to get angry and tired of it. They always told me to get over him, but how could I possibly do that? When he made me feel so good!?

"Baek, seriously! You need to think of something else..."

My friend Kai told me and put his hand on my leg. His real name was actually Jongin, but he preferred Kai. He shoved some food in his mouth and looked at me again. I looked back but didn't reply. I just looked blankly at him like he was some kind of alien. 

I looked away again and out the window. It had started raining and people was running down the street without umbrella. But those with was walking like nothing had happend. Like the rain never started and the sky never opened. Sigh.

When I looked back at my friends, more had joined. Now it was not just me, Luhan and Kai, but Kris, Sehun and Lay had joined us. They were talking about something I didn't really hear, but when Kris started to talk to me I tried my best to answer. Even if it wasn't easy...

~~~

Even after school was boring. It happend apsolutely nothing. And when I saw the bunsh of money at the table that I happend touched since the night with him. 

I grabbed a pair of tight jeans, black V-neck and his black leather jacket. Took a look in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit. Making it look as if I just came home after a . I put on a pair of hot shoes and went out. 

Back by the club, but this time outside. I was standing with my backs against the wall, my arms over my chest and my head was hanging down. Many men and women was passing by, checking me out but then leaving home to their wifes or husbands.

Sure, I was selling myself, but if it meant that I could see him again, I didn't give a !

After a while a man in his mid twenties stopped by. He asked after my name, which I made up, mostly for fun. He then gave me his.

"So... Looking for a good treat, huh?"

He nodded and took out his wallet.

"How much?"

"That depends on what you want..."

Okey... I was playing with him and I was enjoying it. This could not end good. He chuckled a bit and looked up at me, grabbed my chin and turned my head to the direction of his head. We locked eyes and he kissed me. And when he pulled away, he gave me an answer...

"I want the whole package!"

I nodded a bit and followed to his car. He drove away to his house, and let me in. It was pretty big, and white walls and black floor in every room. Even his bed was black and white. As I looked back at him, he came over to me and started to undress me, not leaving my eyes with his.

Sigh. I couldn't believe I was going to do this... But here I was. In the bedroom of an unknown man, selling my body. But all just for finding my mysterious eyes...