Finally!

Mr. Mysterious Eyes

Chanyeol's POV

The boy was so beautiful when he just laied there, sleeping. Breathing. Now and then he would turn around in th bed and say something. I never really got what he said, but I didn't care. He were still beautiful.

As he were about to wake up, I quickly walked walked down to the kitchen and made coffee. I got to know that he liked it very much the day we met. He smelled a bit of it when we talked. 

As I would hear faint sounds of steps upstairs, I poured the coffee in two cups and sat down, waiting for him. He came down and looked confused at me. I smiled and he sat down. He looked down at his cup and I grabbed his hand. It was a bit cold, so I started caressing it. 

"I... What's your name!"

He whispered and looked down again. His cheeks turned red and I chuckled a bit.

"Chanyeol... Park Chanyeol." 

I answered with a smile. He looked up at me and I rose up. walked around the table and he stood up. I were still holding his hand with my right hand and my left went up to his cheek. He leaned into the touch and closed his eyes. 

"What's gonna happen now?"

I read on hi lips. The whisper were almost to low for me to hear, but still I did. I smiled at him and he opened his eyes. As we stood there and looked into each others eyes, my little roomie came in. My cat. 

The boy bend down and picked him up. He played with him for a while before he seemed to remember something. I looked worried at him and he only smiled more.

"I'm Baekhyun.... by the way....."

I gave him a nod and we sat down on my sofa.

~~

After several hours and movies later we sat there once again. Not saying anything. Not doing anything. Not anything. Just looking into thin air and just breathing and feeling the others presence. But after a while I broke the silence.

"Stay with me Baekhyun..."

He looked at me and I looked up at the ceiling. I breathed in and then out again. I looked at him.

"Stay with me Bakhyun..."

He smiled after while and nodded. He hugged me and I kissed him. 

I'm not alone anymore, and so is he. We finally found our loved once. 


Short last chapter, but I kinda wanted it to end now... Comments are loved^^