Chapter 2

Mr. Mysterious Eyes

Back at the club again. But why? Well, the same thing as always. Looking for my "Mr. Mysterious Eyes". Sitting at the same table with the same drink. But not wasted this time. If I was going to find him, I needed to remember everything! And not just his eyes!

The table was set in a red booth with silk curtains. The table was black, as the sofas around the table. The light was dim and it was a pretty big crystal lamp over the table, lightly lighted. Just like that night. Over all, the club was some kind of mix between a strip club and a host club.

I was sitting with my drink and dreaming as someone came and sat down next to me. He was pretty tall and handsome. His eyes were brown, and his lips were a plump red. I looked at him as he ordered his drink. Then he looked over at me.

"So... What bring's a beauty like you in a place like this?"

He caressed my cheek, and I just looked at him. Who exactly did he think he was? Look, I can accept that I sell myself, but this was not OK! 

"Nothin'..."

He looked at me, smiled and laughed a bit. I can't believe this! At first, he comes here and starts to talk to me just like that, and then he laughed at me! Who the is this guy!?

"So.... How much for an hour?"

He asked with big and hopeful eyes. I looked at him then down at my glass again. I took a drink and he kept eyeing me. What a creepy guy! He leaned forward in an attempt of kissing me, but got dragged back by someone. I looked up and saw one of my friends, Suho. But why was he here!?

"The you think you're doing!? Huh!?"

He screamed and after awhile I understood that he was talking to me and not the man. He looked angry at me and the man, threw the man away and sat down next to me, drinking of the drink the man ordered. 

He sighed and I didn't dare to look at him. He knew what I was doing. But I didn't know how. He knew I was selling myself. He knew I was looking after that man, but he also knew that he couldn't do anything about it, and it was killing him!

He looked at me and I knew he craved an answer, but he as mt gonna get one. I just answered with the same as always; You know why! So he looked down again and sighed once again. But this time heavier.

"So... You really want to find this guy?"

I nodded turned my head.

"Yes! His eyes is like... They're haunting me, Kyungsoo! I can't go anywhere without seeing them! I need to find them! And him, for that matter..."

I said with a sigh and leaned back in my seat. I didn't really care if I had to sleep with hundreds of men if it meant I found him. An just like that, I felt someone's eyes on me. Looking up I hoped it was him, but no! It wasn't! Kris and his boyfriend Kai was eyeing me with one huge smile each.

"What!?"

They both just sat down. Kai in Kris's lap and Kris's lips on his neck. Kai didn't pay any attention, he just looked ate with a smile. He ordered two drinks, one to himself and one to Kris. But well, he didn't really look like he wanted a drink, just Kai.

I looked around and saw a lot of men that could have been the man I looked for, but of course not! I guess I just have to do what ever it takes or leave it and find him when I do...