Confession

Destination

 

Author’s POV

Hyung Jun, Jung Min, Kyu Jong and Jae Kyung was in the practice room.

Hyung Jun was busy teaching Jae Kyung on how to control the electric power in herself,  Jae Kyung was concentrating in learning on how to control her powers properly while Kyu Jong and Jung Min was busy watching them and waiting for their turn to teach Jae Kyung.

“Jung Min ah, come out to the garden for a while, I have something to talk to you.”Kyu Jong said to Jung Min from their minds.

“Arasso.” Jung Min replied.

“Hyung Jun ah, Jae Kyung, we’re going to take some fresh air outside for a while, the both of you keep on teaching and learning okay?” Kyu Jong said.

“Ara.” Hyung Jun and Jae Kyung answered and continued the practice.

 

~In the clan’s garden~

The both of them sat in a bench.

“What do you want to say?” Jung Min asked.

“You like Jae Kyung?” Kyu Jong asked. Jung Min was startled and he immediately faced Kyu Jong.

“You like her isn’t it?” Kyu Jong smiled.

“You like her too isn’t it?” Jung Min said.

“Ne.” Kyu Jong answered honestly.

“Why don’t you confess to her?” Jung Min asked.

“Wae?” Kyu Jong asked.

“She seemed to like you.” Jung Min answered.

“In my opinion she seemed to like you more.” Kyu Jong replied.

The both of them looked at each other and let out a laugh.

“Life is really unpredictable.” Kyu Jong sighed and Jung Min nodded.

“I never imagined that Jae Kyung was actually Hyun Joong hyung’s sister.” Kyu Jong said.

“Me too, that’s how life goes. It continues to unfold new secrets that don’t make any sense.” Jung Min said.

“Agree, let’s just let everything flow.” Kyu Jong said.

“Jung Min ah.”

“Wae?”

“Let’s make a bet, as a man and man.”

“What?”

“Whoever confesses first to Jae Kyung will get her. Agree?” Kyu Jong said.

“Well, agree!” Jung Min agreed.

“Let’s make this a secret!” Kyu Jong said.

“Ara.”

“Let’s get back to the practice room, it might be our turn now.” Jung Min said.

“Kajja!” Kyu Jong said and both of them walked back to the practice room.

 

~In the practice room~

Kyu Jong and Jung Min entered the room.

“Where have you guys been? It’s your turn now.” Hyung Jun said.

“I’ll be going out now. Jae Kyung practice more by yourself okay? If you need any help, just tell me, arasso?” Hyung Jun said.

“Arasso! Gomawo oppa!” Jae Kyung said.

“Ne.” Hyung Jun answered and walked out.

As soon as Hyung Jun’s footsteps are gone from Jung Min and Kyu Jong’s ears, the both of them immediately kneeled down to Jae Kyung and confessed to her. Yeap! Both of them, in the same time.

“Jae Kyung ah! I like you!” The both of them said together, and as soon as they notice that the both of them are confessing at the same time they looked at each other.

“What are you doing?!” Jung Min said to Kyu Jong through their minds.

“I should be the one asking you, what are you doing?!” Kyu Jong answered back to Jung Min through their minds.

And there goes the Blank Kim Jae Kyung who doesn’t even know what the two guys are doing.

“What are you guys doing?” She asked.

“Confessing.” The both of them answered at the same time again.

“Confessing? Should I buy you guys some medicine? Are you guys having a fever?” Jae Kyung asked and holds both Jung Min and Kyu Jong’s forehead.

“Well, the temperatures of the both of you are normal but why are you guys acting like this. Pali! Stand up and let’s practice!” Jae Kyung said and the both of them stand up.

“These guys are out of their minds.” Jae Kyung said to herself.

“We failed.” Kyu Jong whispered to Jung Min.

“Totally failed.” Jung Min whispered back.

 

They then start to practice again. Jae Kyung started on learning on how to control the earth powers, like how to control the gravity on her body, how to let her float and fly and so on. But then when Jae Kyung was practicing on how to float on the air she ended up falling, but then luckily Jung Min was able to catch her.

“Ehem ehem!” Kyu Jong voiced out.

“Oppa, let me down.” Jae Kyung hit Jung Min slightly telling him to put her down so Jung Min immediately put Jae Kyung down.

“What are you doing?” Kyu Jong asked Jung Min from their minds.

“I’m just trying to help her out, do you want the girl that you like too to fall in the floor?!” Jung Min answered.

“Just say that you’re trying to take a chance to hug her isn’t it, do you think that I didn’t know about it? You made the air pressure unbalance and that cause Jae Kyung to fall down. Chhh! Cheating!” Kyu Jong said.

“Hehehe, you’re quite smart huh?” Jung Min said.

“You just know that?” Kyu Jong answered.

And after practicing with Jung Min, it’s the time for Jae Kyung to practice with Kyu Jong. Kyu Jong mastered in the water element so he’s responsible to teach Jae Kyung on how to master the water element.

They started practicing. Kyu Jong started the practice with teaching Jae Kyung on how to produce water from her body.

Then he continued to teach her on how to produce water storms and water balls. When they were practicing on how to produce water balls, Kyu Jong intentionally hit Jung Min with the water balls causing Jung Min’s shirt to be all wet.

“Yah! Kyu Jong ssi! What are you doing!” Jung Min said.

“Mianhae Jung Min ah, I didn’t mean to hit you.” Kyu Jong said.

“Yah! Kyu Jong ah! Why are you doing this to me!” Jung Min said to Kyu Jong in their minds.

“Just playing around!” Kyu Jong answered.

“Oppa, go and change, you’ll get sick.” Jae Kyung said and Jung Min walked out to change.

“Let’s continue to practice then.” Kyu Jong said.

 

To be continue…

Stay tuned only in “DESTINATION”

 

Author’s note:

I’ve made Kyu and Min a little bit childish here, kekeke~ XD

Here’s an update my dear readers! Hope you like it and enjoy reading it, please do comment and subscribe it would be much appreciated!! Upvote are greatly appreciated too! :D

Anyway, I’ve added two more polls for the characters of my future action fanfic. Please help in voting! ^^ If you have more K-POP Idols that you love to be added in the poll please do post their names in my wall, and I’ll create another poll :D

Thank you! ~

 

Sincerely,

Vanessa Wiliam