Becoming a trainee!

Destination

 

Author’s POV

The Queen called all of SS501 members and Jae Kyung to gather together. They all gathered in the main room of the clan facing the Queen.

“Morning Queen.” All of them greeted.

“Morning.” The Queen greeted back with a smile.

“Why did you call us?” Jung Min asked.

“Well, I have another mission for all of you here, except for Jae Kyung.” The Queen said.

“Not another one!” Everyone sighed except for Jae Kyung.

“Isn’t it that the evils are already defeated? Why is there another mission again?” Hyung Jun asked.

“That’s why wait for me to finish what I have to say.” The Queen said.

“Arasso.” Hyung Jun said.

All of them were really waiting for the Queen to announce their mission.

“Your mission is to train our future Queen on controlling her powers.” The Queen said.

“WHAT?!” All of them were really surprised.

“Training Jae Kyung? Us? US?!!” Hyung Jun said.

“Yeap! You! All of you!” The Queen said.

“You’re calling us to train someone who will be the Queen later?”

“Yeap! To be the Queen, she has to master all of the elements and she has to be able to control all of the powers. All of you have your own power that you master isn’t it? So teach the power that you master to Jae Kyung. The training will start tomorrow. Have everyone understood my instruction?” The Queen said.

“Yes!” They all said in unison.

“Jae Kyung, take some rest and be ready for tomorrow, tomorrow onwards it will be a tough day for you.” The Queen said.

“Ne.” Jae Kyung answered.

“All of you may leave the room now.” The Queen said and all of them leaved the room.

 

~The next morning~

Training Days start!

 

All of them gathered in the large empty field in the middle of the forest. First of all, Jae Kyung starts to learn on controlling the fire element from Hyun Joong, her own brother. Hyun Joong leaded her well, but since she hasn’t mastered it yet, Jae Kyung accidentally hurt herself by setting too much fire on her hands.

“Kyu Jong ah! Extinguish the fire!” Hyun Joong said, Kyu Jong immediately hold Jae Kyung’s hands and the fire was extinguish using in seconds Kyu Jong’s water powers.

“Gomawo oppa.”

“No problem.”

“Jae Kyung ah, should we continue? Or do you want to take a rest for a while?” Hyun Joong asked.

“I’m okay oppa, let’s continue.” Jae Kyung answered with a smile, ensuring Hyun Joong that she’s totally okay.

“Okay then, let’s continue.” Hyun Joong said.

Hyun Joong continue to teach Jae Kyung on how to control the fire, making fire balls, setting fire on her body and also another place other than her body and the most important one! How to extinguish the fire!

After some time, Jae Kyung was able to control the fire element very well. Well, not totally master it yet, but she did a good job on controlling it.

“Good job Jae Kyung ah! You’ve did a good job! Keep on practicing and you’ll master it!” Hyun Joong said.

“Gomawo oppa! I’ll work hard!” Jae Kyung answered.

“Now, Young Saeng will teach you on controlling the wind power.” Hyun Joong said, Young Saeng then stepped out and walked towards Jae Kyung.

“Jae Kyung ah, are you ready to learn another element?” Young Saeng asked.

“Of course!!!” Jae Kyung answered with full of energy.

“That’s what you called as a Future Queen’s spirit!” Young Saeng smiled showing his sweet dimples.

“Let’s start then!”

Young Saeng started to teach Jae Kyung on how to create a wind, ranging from the small to the big ones. He then teaches Jae Kyung how to blow someone off. Yeap! Blowing someone off using the wind. Then Young Saeng calmly called out Hyung Jun to be the victim.

“Hyung Jun ah, come here.” Young Saeng said.

“Mwo?! What do you want to do to me? Making me as an example?”

“Just come here.”

Hyung Jun walked towards Jae Kyung and Young Saeng but then suddenly Young Saeng throwed Hyung Jun a very severe strong wind which blewed Hyung Jun away for like more than 10 meters away. Everyone laughed so hard, well except for the victim who stared at Young Saeng in misbelieve.

“Hyung Jun ah! How does it feel?” Kyu Jong teased.

While Jung Min can’t control his laughter seeing his bickering friend being blew away by the wind. He was laughing so hard that he even collapsed in the floor and continued laughing while rolling in the ground.

Hyung Jun then walked back with his messy hair and his priceless face of being pissed off.

“Do you like it that much?” Hyung Jun asked.

“YESSS!” All of them said in unison and started laughing again.

“And you horse! Why are you rolling in the ground! Am I that funny?!!” Hyung Jun said.

“Should you even ask that?” Jung Min answered and continued laughing so as the others.

They were having so much fun teasing over Hyung Jun and what they like the most is of course Hyung Jun’s reaction when he was blown away and how he deal with it. His expression is really priceless!

“Okay, okay, let’s stop and continue the training okay?” Hyun Joong said and all of them tried to control their laughter and tried to focus.

Young Saeng then continued his responsibility in teaching Jae Kyung.  After a few attempts of trying, at last Jae Kyung succeeded to control the wind properly.

“Nice! Practice more and you’ll get what you want!” Young Saeng said.

“Arasso.” Jae Kyung nodded.

“Okay, I think it’s enough for today, let’s continue the training tomorrow.” Hyun Joong said.

 

Author’s  Note:

Hellloooo my dear readers! Sorry for the long hiatus! ><

I’m back now! After the hiatus, my brain is just… Huh! I forget how to write properly and I’m lacking of ideas now!!! I’ll blame those non-stop projects, homework, test and exams for making me this stressed! Anyway, I’m having my holidays, so I’m planning to update as many chapters as I can~ ^^

Comments are very appreciated! And for subscribers? New subscribers are loved, so as the old subscribers! Hehehe :D

Hope you enjoy reading (I’m sorry if the story of this chapter is so plain >< )

Love,

Vanessa Wiliam