Secret Revealed!

Destination

“Me?” Je Sup asked mentally. The Queen could understand Je Sup just by seeing her eyes and she nod to Je Sup and answered. “Yes, it’s you.”

Everyone was looking at Je Sup and they were wondering what the secret is.

“What does the secret has to do with Je Sup?” Hyun Joong asked.

“The pretty girl sitting in the middle of the sofa has some blood relation with one of you.” The Queen answered.

“Mwo?!” All of their eyes were widened and all of them were extremely in shock not excluding Je Sup.

“So one of us is her brother?” Hyung Jun asked.

“Yeap!” The Queen answered.

“Lee Je Sup, Lee Kiseop. I’m the one who has the same family name as her! Am I her brother?” Kiseop asked the Queen.

“For your information, in this vampire land, family name doesn’t matter.  Brothers and sister will usually have the same family name. But brothers and sister are allowed to have different family name.” The Queen explained.

“Since we can have a different family name, then would it be, Lee Je Sup, Kim Jae Seop? Our name are the same” AJ asked.

“She’s not yours too.” The Queen answered.

“Then?” Soohyun asked.

“Another one, your real name isn’t Lee Je Sup.” The Queen said.

“Mwo?!” They were again in shock, and of course the one who’s in deep shock is no other than Je Sup.

“What do you mean Queen? Lee Je Sup isn’t her real name?” Kyu Jong asked.

“Her real name is, Kim Jae Kyung.”

“Kim Jae Kyung?” Je Sup, oops! No longer Je Sup but Jae Kyung! ~ Jae Kyung was stunned.

“Then who is her brother?” Young Saeng asked.

“She’s Hyun Joong’s sister.”

“Mine?” Hyun Joong was really surprised.

“I’m Hyun Joong oppa’s sister?” Jae Kyung asked.

“Yes, the both of you are brother and sister, so that mean that Jae Kyung is also a vampire.”

“Queen, I really don’t understand what’s going on, please explain to us briefly what is happening, who she is and why.” Jung Min said.

 “Okay, I’ll explain slowly and briefly.”

“The woman sitting in the middle of you guys isn’t Lee Je Sup, but she is Kim Jae Kyung, that is no other than Kim Hyun Joong’s long lost sister that everyone thought was already dead. So in other words, JAE KYUNG IS ALSO AN VAMPIRE. But then she wasn’t be able to realize that because her power was sealed.  She was separated from Hyun Joong since they were still a child. Jae Kyung’s parents in the human world weren’t actually her real parents but actually are her uncle and aunt, and they are no other than Jae Kyung’s parent’s siblings. They are a half blooded-vampire and so as Jae Kyung , but not her parents. The reason why Jae Kyung isn’t a pure-blooded vampire is because she has a brother who is already a pure-blooded vampire, Hyun Joong. The fact is that, in a vampire family, there could only be one pure-blooded vampire and that must only be the first child, while the other children will be a half-blooded vampire.” The Queen explained.

“But then why is Jae Kyung living in the human world and I’m here?” Hyun Joong asked.

“The rule is that, a half-blooded vampire should be living in the human-world and protecting humans from evil vampires.” The Queen explained.

“And I’m not over with my explanation yet.  Jae Kyung has been destined to be the next Queen to rule this vampire world.” The Queen said.

“MWO?!!!”

“But isn’t it that to be a Queen, you must be a pure-blooded vampire?” Hyung Jun asked.

“For the future, I can’t predict it, it’s out of my capabilities. If I try to see the future it will only waste my power cause I get nothing but only black.”

“Then how could you know that she will be the Queen?”

“There’s a book that tells about the future of the Vampire World, but then some parts of the book was destructed, but one thing that you should know is, every Queen will have a crown symbol in their right shoulder.”

Jae Kyung then immediately opened a bit of her shoulder and she could saw a symbol of a crown so as the others. She never even mind about the symbol and thought that it was just a tattoo which was made when she was a child by her parents.

“Since there Is a Queen, there must be a King right? Then who will be her king?”

“That’s still a mystery for all of us, even me myself is still very curious of the next King.” The Queen answered.

“Now you guys can go back to your respective room.” The Queen said.

All of them stood up, but then the Queen told Jae Kyung to stay.

“Jae Kyung mind to stay here, I’ve got something to say to you.” The Queen said.

“Okay.” Jae Kyung sat down again.

“Starting from now on you will stay at the clan, so as the others.  I’ve prepared a room for you, someone will guide you to your room. And from now on your powers will no longer be sealed. The other will help you to use your powers properly, don’t worry you’ll be okay, they are already qualified to train other vampires. So I hope you can enjoy yourself here and train yourself to become a great Queen on the future.” The Queen smiled.

“Thank you my Queen.” Jae Kyung bowed to the Queen.

“Woori!” The Queen called.

“Yes my Queen?”

“Please guide Jae Kyung to her room.” The Queen commanded.

“Yes my Queen.”

“This way.” Woori lead Jae Kyung to her room.

Jae Kyung and Woori walked through the clan hallway and finally arrived at Jae Kyung’s room.

“Here is it.” Woori said.

“Thank You.” Jae Kyung bowed and smiled.

“Anytime.” Woori smiled back and walked away.

 

To be continue…

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

 

Double Chapter finished! Hope you enjoy it! Please give me some comments! And please subscribe if you haven’t! I’ll really appreciate it! ThanKyu! :D

 

-Vanessa Wiliam