They're back!

Destination

I’m really sorry for the very very late update, as I’ve wrote in the comment box, I’m really busy. Since I’m having a one week break now then here you go! An update for you guys! Since it’s been a long time that I didn’t update then I’ll give you guys a DOUBLE UPDATE! TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW! :D Hope that you guys can enjoy reading it! ^O^ And please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate those! :3

Thank You!

  • Vanessa Wiliam

 

 

After the rain here comes the sunshine and there goes the rainbow.

After the war here comes the victory and there goes the happiness.

All of them were home, back in the clan as one, one family.

The separated family has reunited, sharing their smiles and tears again.

Now they’re back!

 

“You guys had done a great job, I’m proud of you.” The Queen complimented all of them.

“Thank You my Queen.” All of them bowed.

“As I promise you in the Evil Clan before, I will reveal to you some secrets that you should know now.” The Queen said.

“What is it Queen?” All of them said in unison showing their curiosity.

“Calm down and take your seat.” The Queen said and flicked her fingers and here comes a very long and curved sofa. All of them then sat down.

“You may continue now Queen.” Hyun Joong said.

“I’ll reveal it one by one.”

“You will reveal it one by one? So do you mean that there are more than one secret my Queen?” Kevin asked.

“Yes.” The Queen answered.

“I love secrets! Queen please reveal it!” Kiseop said in excitement.

“Okay, so the first one. The Evil Queen who controls the Evil Vampires is no other than my own sister.”

“So that’s the reason why she called you sister.” AJ said.

“Yeap.”

“Queen.” Hyung Jun raised his hands up.

“Yes Hyung Jun?”

“She is your own sister, but then why did she betrayed you?” Hyung Jun voiced out his curiosity.

“Good question, I don’t actually know the exact reason but I doubt that she’s angry with me because I’m chosen to rule the Vampire World without any effort, while she was trying really hard to be a Queen but then she wasn’t chosen.” The Queen answered.

“So from the beginning you didn’t want to be a Queen?” Kyu Jong asked.

“Honestly saying, yes. I never ever dreamed to become a Queen.” The Queen answered.

“But what is the reason why the Evil Queen isn’t chosen to be the Queen.” Ki Bum asked.

“People said that she wasn’t matured enough, well they’re right. She’s not matured yet, see what did she did when she wasn’t chosen as the Queen, she instantly betrayed her family.” The Queen answered.

“We are starting to get the point now.” Young Saeng said.

“Queen! I want to ask you a question!” Jung Min suddenly raised up his hand.

“Jung Min? Hmmm… it’s weird. You rarely interact when it’s a question and answer time.” The Queen teased.

“Now that I want to interact your saying that it’s weird, what do you actually want from me?!” Jung Min complained and pouted making everyone in the room laughed, because of his childish attitude.

“You haven’t change at all.” The Queen smiled.

“Come on, voice out your question, I was just joking just now, don’t take it in your heart.” The Queen said.

“Wait, I forget what I wanted to say.” Jung Min said with a palm face making everyone laugh again.

“Aisssh!! Don’t laugh! The more you laugh the more I can’t remember it.” Jung Min said.

“I know what he wanted to say.” Suddenly Hyung Jun said.

“Oh really?” The Queen said.

“I read his mind before.” Hyung Jun giggled.

“Yah! Turtle! How could you read my mind without my permission?!” Jung  Min said.

“Did you read Je Sup’s mind with her permission?”

“Anniyo! He didn’t do that! He just read it without my permission!” Je Sup who is sitting in the middle of the sofa shakes her head while telling her complain to Hyung Jun who was in the other side of the sofa.

“See!” Hyung Jun said and raised his shoulder and hand.

“Okay! Okay! Stop the bicker! Hyung Jun tell what Jung Min wanted to say just now.” The Queen said.

“He wanted to ask you did you ever regretted on being a Queen.” Hyung Jun answered.

“Ah! Yes! Right! That’s what I want to say.” Jung Min nodded.

“Wow! A fantastic question, I just knew that you have a nice brain Jung Min.” The Queen teased Jung Min, again.

“Queen! Stop teasing me!” Jung Min complained.

“Okay,okay! I’ll stop and I’ll answer your question.”

“For me regretting something is useless, rather than regretting what we have done before it is better to be thankful of what we have now.” The Queen answered wisely.

“But you never ever regretted even just one thing before?” Hoon asked.

“If I say no that would be a lie. Of course I have ever regretted on some things in my life.” The Queen answered.

“Since you say that you have then what is it?” Xander aksed.

“I just regretted on why I didn’t treat her properly.” The Queen answered.

“Her? What you mean was your sister?” Dongho asked.

“Yes.” The Queen answered sadly.

“Queen, don’t be sad! You still have us right by yourside!” Eli tried to cheer the Queen up.

“Thank you Eli.” The Queen smiled.

“But then I realize now that I shouldn’t be sad anymore because I have you guys, my precious babies.” The Queen said and smiled happily.

“Okay now, there’s no more question about the Evil Queen and I right?” The Queen asked.

“No!” All of them answered.

“Then! Let’s continue to our second secret. Now the second secret has the relation to the woman sitting in the middle of you guys.” The Queen said while looking at Je Sup. Je Sup was surprised, she look at the Queen in full of confusion while pointing at herself, mentally asking. “Me?”

-> Next chappie! :D