It’s Mutual But,

Forbidden Fruit

“I like you,” repeated Victoria.

For the first time since he confessed, Changmin broke into a smile. “You-you do? Why didn’t you tell me? Since when?”

“Just like you, I had the same doubts. Morever, you’re Changmin. From DBSK. What would people think? A Chinese girl who just debut from a new group liking a veteran like you? I’ll be slaughtered!” said Victoria, widening her bunny eyes, exaggeratingly.

Now, it’s Changmin’s turn to chuckle.

“Besides, I didn’t know you like me too,” mumbled Victoria.

Changmin then asked seriously, “Then what about Nichkhun-shi?”

Victoria looked up to the tall man and said, “He..uh..we..”

Sighing, she summoned her courage and said, “I admit that we had a thing going on. But it was then. He was nice and I couldn’t help but fall for him. But as time goes by, we seldom contact each other, what with the clash in schedules and us being in different companies. It just kind of died together with the show.”

Changmin brows furrowed, thinking deep. “So, did you like me before or after this happened?”

“You?” asked Victoria, “Uhm, it’s an off and on thing. Besides, you’re so unreachable in that level that I never thought of actually like you seriously. You were already my bestfriend, Minnie. What more can I ask for?”

“To be my girlfriend,” he said quietly.

“You know that’s not possible,” said Victoria, quietly.

“We can work this out. Now that I know you like me too, we can..” said Changmin.

“We can what, Minnie?” interrupted Victoria. “Lee Soo Man-seongsaengnim will never let us be together. Not after what had happened to DBSK.”

Changmin didn’t reply, knowing full well what she was referring to.

Victoria sighed. “The kids need me. The leader of f(x) cannot be selfish. I must set an example for them too.”

“What we have, we need to be, we want to achieve,” said Victoria, walking over to Changmin, “isn’t it more important that what we have in here?”

Victoria placed her palm on his chest, over his heart. She looked up into his eyes and smiled softly. The tall man smiled sadly and put his palm over hers while the other free one cupped her cheek.

“You know I’m right,” said Victoria, more like a statement than a question. He nodded.

“Maybe in future, if we still have the feelings that we have now, maybe,” said Victoria, tearing a little. “Just, maybe, we can try and see where this leads us.”

“But..” Changmin started, wanting to argue.

Victoria tipped on her toes and did what the younger man did to her a few moments ago. She kissed him. Changmin softened and kissed back, forgetting to argue. He started to dominate and kissed her more, a little harder this time round. her top lips, savouring her taste.

Intoxicated by the kiss, Victoria, leaned forward, her arms went around his neck. Playing the soft hair at the base of his neck, she savour as much and started to open her lips.

Changmin took the opportunity and slid his tongue in, igniting the passion from both. Hugging her close, he played with the ends of her tshirt, at the base of her back. Tongues collided and teeth grazed. Both now fighting for dominance of the kiss.

In the heat of the moment, Changmin’s hand started to dip into her tshirt, craving for the touch of her skin. Just as his finger touched, Victoria’s eyes which was then closed, widen. Giving her all to break the contact and placing her palm on Changmin’s chest, she pushed him slightly away.

“We..can’t,” huffed Victoria, turning her face away.

Still consumed with lust, Changmin eyes loomed over Victoria, confused. “Why not?”

“We just..can’t,” said Victoria, finding reason. “not now. We talked about this.”

Moving away, she distanced herself from the man trying to stay sane, fixing herself. Changmin just stood there, closing his eyes, trying to his best to calm himself. “Then when?” he asked quietly.

“I don’t know,” said Victoria, hugging herself now while staring into space.

Changmin went over to Victoria and hugged her from behind. Victoria closed her eyes and took in what she thinks will be the last of this whirlwind of romance. She sighed again.

Steadying herself, she turned. Cupping his face in turn, she said, “Thank you, Minnie. For liking me.” Giving him a kiss again, as if it’s the last.

Changmin just  closed his eyes and savour. This woman, his bestfriend, the love of his life. Then, he gasped.

Victoria broke the kiss again. She flicked his forehead and pushed him away. Changmin’s small eyes widen and  shouted, “Yah!”

Victoria ran to the door and before she open it, she turned and stuck out her tongue, “Mehrong! That’s what you get for teasing me all day!”

Turning the knob, she opened the door and quickly went out, leaving him alone. “Qiannie, how long will you make me wait?” he thought and sighed.

At the other side of the door, Victoria leaned against the door and stared into space. “Not, now Minnie. Not now.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subbing and reading guys!

I just did my first mini and I probably but yea! Hahahaha..

A three-shot instead of two.

Thanks subbers for commenting too! Gomowo chinngus!