The Evil Maknae's my Bestfriend

Forbidden Fruit

“Yah! Jugulle?!” shouted Victoria, chasing the troublemaker. “Come back here!”

He just ran and ran, knowing fully well that the chase will not end until he was caught. Turning back, he stuck out his tongue and shouted back, “Mehrong!”

“Wait till I get you,” huffed Victoria under her breathe.

He has been getting on her nerve since the start of rehearsals. Together with his partner in crime, they have tied her shoelaces together before she got up to perform, put powder on her hair when she’s getting ready and now was the last straw.

Though now, he has acted on his own, without his evil twin. Running along the corridor, he stood behind Leetuk, trying to block Victoria’s hands. “Yah! Shim Changmin! Come here!”

Leetuk was being shoved left to right by Changmin. “Yah Changmin –ah! What did you do this time,” Leetuk groaned, as if he as if he has been in this position a million times.

“Nothing!” said Changmin, giving Victoria his evil smile.

“Oppa, dun believe him oppa! He shouted at my ear when I was taking a nap!” complained Victoria, trying to go around Leetuk.

“Yah yah! I’m not a doll! I..” before Leetuk could continue, Changmin pushed him onto Victoria and ran away.

“Ouf!” said both idols colliding against each other. Turning, both went, “Yah!”

Victoria got up and continued running after him. “Vic! Catch him for me!” shouted Leetuk.

“Damn that evil maknae! I’ve already had Kyuhyun, now it’s Changmin. Aish,” thought Leetuk, shaking his head. “I knew SMTown rehearsal today is not gonna be a good one for me.”

Meanwhile, Victoria suddenly stopped when she reached the end of the corridor. Looking left and right, she whispered to herself, “Wait a minute, where did he go?”

Backtracking, she turned and started to open the doors along the corridor. “Gotcha!” said Victoria, opening one.

Everyone turned when they saw her peeking in. “Oh! Mianhae! Uri dongsaeng-ah, have you seen Changmin?”

“Hyung? Ani,” replied Lu Han, walking towards the door. “Wae noona...”

“Ah chincha? Geurae! Annyeong!” said Victoria quickly and closed the door before he could reply.

Lu Han looked back to s with a confused face. Kris just smiled and said, “What did hyung do this time?”

Victoria continued her hunt to the next door. Just as she opened the door, she felt a hand pull her in. “Ahh!”

“Shim Chang..hmmmmm,” Victoria got cut short when Changmin placed his hand over . Victoria’s eyes widen and she tried to pry his hand away. Before she could do so, Changmin already has s his other arm around her waist to hold her close. Victoria started to squirm, trying to get out of his hold, but to no avail, he’s too strong.

“I promise to let go, if you don’t shout,” whispered Changmin.

Victoria’s eyebrows furrowed at his request. “What does he want now?” she thought. Slowly nodding, she plotted her next move.

“I’m serious, Qian. Or else,” he whispered again.

Victoria mentally rolled her eyes. Acting innocent, she nodded again.

Changmin slowly let go of his hand on . Just as he did so, Victoria started to open to shout, “Hel..umph!”

Knowing that she wouldn’t stay true to her word, or rather action, Changmin reacted. Fast.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, I know I've fics I havent completed but this has been on my mind.

So, enjoy! :D