Happiness, Sadness, Tears, Sky, Stars, My Heaven

Happiness, Sadness, Tears, Sky, Stars, My Heaven

 

Standing on the beach with your arms spread wide, you felt the salty water spray into your face. It was the one thing reminding that this was all real and not a dream. Sadness overwhelmed you but your eyes stayed dry. You couldn’t cry, no you didn’t want to cry.

 

You then closed your eyes, thinking over what you saw. You were walking down the sidewalk when you spotted a familiar face. Your boyfriend of one and a half years was walking down the other side of the street on the opposite sidewalk. A smile played onto your face and you lifted your hand to wave but then froze.

He was holding hands with a stranger. A girl was laughing and bumping into him, pressing close since it was cold. He paused and reached over, pulling her in to kiss the girl. He was cheating.

Overcome by emotions, your feet went into motion and you ran across the empty, quiet street and straight up to him. You stopped in front of him, your resolution solid.

“We’re over,” You said, smiling at him and realizing you didn’t love him. You were however, going to miss him. You didn’t know that love could come and go just like that.

Shaking your head, you turned away and walked away, stuffing your hands in your pockets as you made your way down to the empty beach with him calling your name. You didn’t listen and kept walking.

 

So there you were, on the beach, waiting for your one friend. You looked up at the gray Sky, wondering if it was reflecting your feelings. It was sad but it wasn’t raining like you weren’t crying.

Crunches in the sand caught your attention and you slowly turned, seeing an out of breath Jiyong with flowers in one hand standing in front of you.

“…I love you,” He said suddenly.

“I have always waited for you. I want to bring you Happiness. Like the Stars, even though you can’t see me, I was always there,” The young man pointed upwards then held out the flowers out to you hopefully, praying that you felt the same. He knew you didn’t love him but couldn’t figure out while you kept around.

Suddenly, you ran to Jiyong and caused him to take a step back as you hugged him tightly. He then smiled and hugged you back, hiding his face in your hair and breathing in your scent. The both stayed there for a moment before he pulled away, looking into your eyes. He reached up and placed his hands on the sides of your face to wipe your Tears away with his thumbs.

“You are My Heaven,” He whispered and leaned in, gently kissing you.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want another G-Dragon fanfic from me? Subscribe to this~ All Hail the King!