Alone in Love [Part II]

Alone in love, because we're friend...

 

It’s a week already that they know each other, after performance at the park, in the afternoon Seunggi always comes to ShinHye working place to having performance there and sometimes playing guitar with ShinHye too. ShinHye teach Seunggi how to toss the bottle like her.

One day, Seunggi accompany ShinHye to buy some groceries. They stop at jewelry shops, Seunggi take some necklace at put see rather is good to ShinHye or not, she just giggle. After they arrive at the Bar again, they decided to clean the place up before it time to open. They keep cleaning until some man walk inside the bar with formal suite “you can put that down”, he said while looking at them. “can’t be..” ShinHye stunt. Seunggi face look surprise with the man appearance, seems like he know ShinHye for a long time. “hello” said the man while giving his hand to Seunggi. “ah, hello. I’m Seunggi. ShinHye friend”, he bows while shaking his hand. “I’m DongHye, ShinHye brother. Nice to meet you.”, DongHye introduce himself. “ShinHye can we talk for a moment?”, He take ShinHye mop and give to Seunggi while walking to the bar chair. They talk for an hour Seunggi just can look at them without saying anything.

To Be Continue.

 

-This is the MV about it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai3afb5ReOU -