Alone in Love [Part I]

Alone in love, because we're friend...

Today is cloudy day and breezing wind blow, what do expect? Well its winter anyway. Seunggi finished writing his lyrics but he keeps erasing the title, seems he can’t find the right title for it.

“Oh well, it can wait”, Seunggi say while he stand up and change his cloth and grab his guitar. He decided to go to the place where he always does his performance. Seunggi walked with “wake-up” face, Seunggi thought -why today my hair is kind of a mess, so he decided to go to nearest cafe that the entire wall made from glass and fix his hair there. He keep fixing his hair and wipe his eyes until suddenly he realize there’s a women inside the restaurant. -Oh my God, this is so embarrassing- , Seunggi thought as he walk away from there while bowing to the women.

He walk to pedestrian and trying to stop a taxi while waving hand, but none of the taxi stop after 10 minutes pass, he finally get a taxi, he walk to the taxi “Teheran-ro” he say, but.. He hear a female saying the same place and at the same time, he look at her –isn’t she the girl? - “erm, how about we share the taxi? We going to the same place, right?”, Seunggi say to the girl in awkward way. “emm..ok then”, the girl say. In the end they share the taxi together. –gosh where should I put this guitar? Here? Here? Or over here?- Seunggi think while moving his guitar left and right. “hey..just put here, this will be ok”, the girl tell Seunggi to put the guitar in the middle of them. “Ah, ne.. ok then” Seunggi say. And they stay silence for whole trip from Nonheyon-ro it’s only take 30 minutes from there.

As they arrive at Teheran-ro, they both get out from the taxi and share the taxi fee. The girl look to Seunggi and she bow to him, as she saying thank you, Seunggi lower his head as he say you’re welcome. Seunggi spacing over her for a while as she goes away. “Ah! My performance~! ChungHee must be waiting for me..”, Seunggi ran a bit to the park to meet his friend. “ChungHee-ah, I’m sorry I’m a bit late”, Seunggi says to his friend. “It’s ok Seunggi~ I got a chance to see many girls here”, he laugh and pats Seunggi shoulder after that he prepare his tambour. Seunggi start singing and play his guitar so does ChungHee, they start gather audience with their performance, many couples come and see their performance and didn’t forget to give them tip. That girl from earlier pass by and she surprise to find that voice belongs to Seunggi –such a nice voice he have- that girls thought. She keeps looking at Seunggi, Seunggi didn’t realize until that girl stand in front of Seunggi. “This isn’t a movie, I’m not that guy from that drama. Now, I can’t treat you differently from how I feel.” Seunggi keep singing, when Seunggi see the girl his eyes got widen while smiling when singing “I like you, will you listen to my honest heart? Shall we date? I was single for such a long time, that I might be bad at dating”, he keeps singing and that girl is smiling at him. “But, more than your ex-boyfriend. More than any guy that you’ve met. I love you the most. Shall we date?”, Seunggi Singing while looking through her eyes, as the audience start to leaving one by one leaving them both looking to each other alone. As the song come to end, the girl lower her head to Seunggi and walk away. “Excuse me...” Seunggi get up and say it with loud voice. “Yes?” say the girl. “We meet again?”, “so it seems”, the girl lower her head and walk away again. “You are very pretty”, “thank you” she smiles. “By any chance, phone, phone num...”, “excuse me?”, “phone num..” say Seunggi trembling. “Please, speak up” say the girl while smiling. “Can I use your cellphone?” finally Seunggi ask her. She smile “yes”, she take her phone out from the bag and give it to Seunggi. Seunggi take it from her and look to ChangHee while smiling. The girl giggles and Seunggi give her phone back. “This is where I work, please stop by”, she says while giving Seunggi business card and she real going away this time. Seunggi feeling excited and also smiling.

In the night, Seunggi visit where the girl work, he gets in and ask the receptions, she point to the bar. There she is, being a bartender, flipping and throwing bottles to attract the customer. Seunggi just stand there and once again he stunts with her smile and her skills. The girl notices that Seunggi already arrived and currently watching her, so she lower her head toward Seunggi and he do the same. She continues the attraction again and this time she toss the bottle and swaps her hands, Seunggi just can’t top smiling looking at the girl while clapping his hand. –I think I’m falling love- Seunggi say at this mind.

After the girl finishes her job, she shows Seunggi around the bar. “em.. excuse me.”, “yes?”. Seunggi offer his hand toward the girl “my name is Seunggi. It’s very nice to meet you”, he said while smiling. The girl smile while looking and shake Seunggi hand, “ShinHye. My name is ShinHye, it’s nice to meet you too”. ShinHye show Seunggi the stage for performance.

After the bar close, Seunggi get on the stage and play his guitar, sing the same song when he at the park. While ShinHye watching him at the bar chair. Now, Seunggi join ShinHye at the bar chair. “That was a nice song” says ShinHye while looking at Seunggi. “Thank you” He said. “why? is there anything you want to say to me?”, “yes. I really do”, “what is it?”, “shall we da, da, date..?”. ShinHye giggles “you mean date?” then she left Seunggi Alone at the bar chair.

Seunggi went home and he throw his body to bed while smiling alone and giggling all the way while thinking about today meeting with ShinHye it make his heart flutters and his chubby cheeks turn red. Finally, he fined the right title for his lyrics that he makes in the early morning. He take a doll and kiss it, once again he can’t stop smiling. He lays his head at the pillow and slowly closes his eyes”

This time Seunggi walk alone, well not really alone, his guitar is accompanying him, on the road while snows falling. Suddenly ShinHye running toward Seunggi, they facing each other and then ShinHye press her lips against Seunggi’s. They stare each other for a while then Seunggi touch his lips.

Seunggi open his eyes and look around him –that’s only a dream?- Him though. He touches his lips and smiles alone. It all was just a dream. Yups, a sweet dream for him.