Teo's Story: All for You

Series: Let me fly you to the Moon

         “Models for Yoo Ae Min’s Winter Collection, please stand by.”

         The dressing room was chaotic. Models, stylists and fashion show staffs were busy preparing for the next set of models; hurriedly retouching and resetting the models' make-ups and hairstyles. Despite of the pandemonium happening in the room, Shin Hye was too engrossed to care. Sitting in front of laptop with her usual unruly hair ponytailed in one place, she was like sweeping the keyboard and never let anyone distract her undivided attention in the commands she was typing.

         Im Shin Hye was not a model, well. . . not until a month ago. While watching a fashion show in Paris last summer, Yuko rushed to her and made her fill a set  of models that was one model short, even though she was Asian, whatever, her friend didn't give a damn. By the age of 18, she became one of Korea’s top model, cannonaded her having the face that could launch a thousand ships. She really didn’t care about those people who told her that. The branding was nice anyway.

         “Please, can you please leave your laptop for once Shin Hye. My gosh! Soong Ki is already breathing fire.” Jenny, one of the staffs, came bursting out of nowhere and started to harass Shin Hye. She was almost tearful but the latter did not even glance at her.

         “Shin Hye. Please! You know that I don’t want to meet our boss’ temper. He’s too handsome to get made but he’s temper. . . you know how horrible the words that come to his mouth."

         "He's all bark. . . don't be affected, or else you will lose." Shin Hye managed to say. Well, she's the only one who could meet Soongki's temper.

         "Oh please! You can make love with your laptop later--- ” The staff glanced at the doorway of the room, gasped and began shaking Shin Hye’s  shoulders. “He’s coming! He’s coming. Shin----- Hello Sir!!!”

         She uttered an unpleasant oath by what Jenny did. The commands that she typed a while ago were quickly fading from her screen because she hit a wrong key in her laptop, deleting the entire commands she typed for almost a day.

         Mustering all the muscles in her face, she looked at Jenny with deluxe we-will-talk-later look and looked at the tall and handsome guy behind her. She confidently greeted him inspite of his boss' murderous look.

         “Good evening.”

         “Shin Hye.” The booming voice of Mr. Kim Soong Ki echoed in the whole room. “I thought you’re preparing for your part.”

         She was the last model to appear in the show and all she had to do was to walk in the runway with I’m-better-than-all-of-you-muggles look. She really couldn’t figure out what she should prepare. She knew that every inch of her was perfect.

          Really.

         “Soong Ki.” She stood at her seat and looked at the handsome guy who towered her. “Yes. Of course, I had.”

         “I would like to see you work, not with your laptop.”

         “Of course, I’m working.” Shin Hye smiled at him sweetly. “I promise I’ll give you a successful show.”

         She strode away from them, releasing her long wavy hair from its ponytail and brushed it with her hands. In five minutes, she would walk down in the runway. She waited for her turn, when she saw a familiar guy ten meters away from her. He was talking with some of the male models and based from what she was seeing, the guy also modeled for the clothing line. Her stomach made a backflip when she realized that he was Teo.

         Taeho.

         “Your next.” The nice-looking staff approached her that made her attention got distracted.

          “Okay.” She looked at Teo once again, but he was gone.

         “Next!”

         With a tap on her shoulder, she hit the runway.