Sam's Story: Love Sick

Series: Let me fly you to the Moon

 

 

         Shin Tae Ho. . You're so pretty. I want you, do you want me?

          Yuko sighed as she continued to stare at Teo from the audience. Holding her videocam, she was savoring every Teo details that were saved in every pixels for her cam. 

         "Baby tell my why, wanna talk to you. Can you hear the sound? Tell me what to do. This time, I'm all yours."

         She sang her lover boy's part, barely wrapping herself from the chilly environment enveloping her. She came all the way from Tokyo; riding the earliest shinkansen yesterday to Osaka. She was waiting for that day, eversince Neganetwork announced that Lunafly would promote in Japan. Ain't no mountain high enough for a fangirl in love. . .  if Lunafly would promote in Hokkaido, she'd be there no matter what.

         ". . . but I can save you now."

         Yun ended the song flawlessly and the audience broke into applause. It was already ten in the evening and that was the last song that Lunafly would perform.

         "Arigato gozaimasu." They bowed. "Thank you for watching us."

         Shin Tae Ho. . . daisuki da.

-----

         "Dozo."  Yuko grumpily walked going to her hotel room after getting her card from the hotel staff. Since it was already twelve midnight, she decided to call it a night in Osaka and she would just catch the shinkansen tomorrow morning.

         Tsukareta. . . 

         She was almost dragging herself to elevator when she heard people jabbering Korean words left and right behind her. She barely understood what those people were saying but she was to drowsy to care and entered the elevator.

         "I know. . .I know. . . Geez, Dianne. You're such a pain in my ."

         She pushed the floor number of her room when five people entered the elevator with her. She her breath, noticing the three people from the company.

         What the. . .hell?

         There was Sam, his phone on his hear and speaking in perfect and y British accent; Yun who was bobbing his head with earphone in his ears and Teo, his handsome Teo, was looking at Yun as if the latter was the most embarassing thing on the faces of Earth.

         "Whatever. Bye." Sam hit the end call button and turned to Yun, scowling. "Dianne is threatening me to death if I let you flirt with Japanese girls."

         Yun just smirked at Sam. "I'll call her later." Sam just rolled his eyes while Teo laughed.

         Ahhh~ Music to my ears.

         She felt goosebumps when the three settled behind her back as the elevator door closed and to her amazement, Teo was at her back. She looked directly at their reflection and she could see him towering her and also looking at the mirror in front of her. Eeee~ She wanted to squeal so much and thanked Kami-sama for giving her such a nice moment with her bias, though he was only checking his retty face if its oil free or whatever. She was trying not to faint eventhough her knees went numb. Her face purple as if she's constipated, she felt someone was looking at her and saw that Sam, who was at her right, was giving her a sideway gaze. His forehead knotted, as if trying to remember something. Few seconds went by, an O formed in his lips.

         Eh? Naze?

         Sam, who seemed to know that she was watching him, looked at her eyes through the mirror in front of her and gave her a dazzling smile. She didn't know why but her heart did a double flip. Sam continued to look at her and she could feel her cheeks burning. It also somehow made her concious.

         At last, the elevator opened where her room was. Before she steps outside, she bowed at Sam and hurriedly went to her room.

         What the heck was that?