chapter 9

Female Highschool Undercover
 
+++++++++


Fiancee? Jae all too suddenly felt his blood freeze. Changmin's words. There was a limit to how the insufferable evil incarnate could make thing further ty for him. He was already in enough trouble as it was and he didn't just ing taught Go Ara and her cronies one damn good lesson, all because of Yunho only to have this twit of a Chief of Police ruin what little dignity he had left as a "woman" by claiming to be his fiance.

Everyone in school knew that he was with Yunho. And even though that Ara and the Newspaper Club from weeks ago spread damaging so called "facts" about him being a , at least the rest of the population could see that Yunho and him were working out great as a couple rendering such demented rumors as baseless and just a result of teenage inane jealousy. Plus, Yunho wasn't short of being the perfect boyfriend to him.

But now Changmin, the one person who almost literally pushed him to the vast ocean swarming with hungry sharks finally decided to leave his desk at the police station? And for what? To make one grand entrance and threaten to take the only constant thing in his life right now aka Yunho's affections, by spouting nonsense?

His reputation was already hanging by a thread. And he'd be damned if he left anyone think that he was indeed such a "girl". Already engaged on one side, yet still screwing around with another guy on the other.

Yunho could hate him later for all his lies. But not this early. Not when he was undergoing so much emotional because of these feelings he had developed for his charge. Not when he decided it in his heart that he was going to come clean to Yunho with a very good explanation on the ready and hope that he'd somehow understand.

But he won't have that chance now would be?

With Changmin being there and claiming things that he shouldn't have on the first place, Yunho would undoubtedly come down to the wrong conclusion.He'd feel used and betrayed and accuse Jaejoong of "playing" with his feelings. Make him think that he was just another buddy, just like everyone that he had been with in the past, that he was just a means to satisfy Jae all because he was having problems with his fiance on top of his family dilemma.

Jaejoong didn't want the kid to feel like that way again. Yunho was so much more than somebody to quench his needs. He has had voiced out such insecurities in the past, of not being able to find someone who would love him for all of him and not just because of the pleasure that he could give that certain person.

Yes, Yunho was pretty much conceited when it came to his talent in bed along with being a total protective and posessive prick. And there was the thing too of him being a complete mess especially in his apartment that it had became a routine for Jaejoong to clean up Yunho's place every chance he could get.

But Jaejoong never really minded. Actually, he could never find fault amidst the mounds of Yunho's imperfections.

He was also aware that they were only ever able to spout declarations of love in the midst of intense ual pleasure and never when they were both thinking straight. But somehow, Jae felt that with every lovemaking. And yes, it wasn't just to him now; that they did along with every date night, studying session, trips to and from school, preparing their meals, heck even sharing lunch in the cafeteria... He was already falling hard for the teenager.

And he could tell that Yunho was too. He was after all like an open book to hiss trained eyes and he never made excuses to his "I love you"s, saying how he just got lost in the "moment" whenever they did it unlike he often did.

No. He can't hurt Yunho this way. And frankly, it was about time he buried his foot up Changmin's .

"W-what do you mean your fiance?"

Yunho uncertain, disbelieving voice by his ear served as the pushing force in Jaejoong's heart and mind. He whirled aroun and shot the ridiculously tall male with a very dark glare. He didn't know of what Changmin was planning this time. But he knew that he should at least still make sure that their real intentions remained a secret. Judging from how Changmin also resorted to a cover and didn't outright reveal that he was a cop only shows that he's got something up his sleeve. He never was the type to act without some sort of an agenda hidden after all.

Changmin met his glare head on as if he was giving him the opening to deny whatever it was he had just claimed.

"Deny that you're his fiancee. Give him a piece of your mind if you have to." Jaejoong's heart jumped in it's place, eyes widening ever so slightly when he heard Junsu's voice filter through the transmitter on his ear.

"We have a story ready for you kiddo so stick to it. We'll explain the details later. You better put on your acting skills now because your boyfriend looks like he's one breath closer to beat our Chief up."

It was Yoochun this time and Jaejoong has never been so relieved knowing that this was all indeed just another scene he had to act out. Mentally nodding his head, Jaejoong looked straight at Changmin sending the message that he got the gist of what was happening. He was gonna ask questions later.

"This is the story you have to follow. It's an arranged marriage between you and Chief by both your families. You never said yes to the engagement and you only treat him like a brother. And given that you were supposed to be hunted by your family's enemies, you ran away and went to hiding and Changmin has been trying to find you with no luck whatsoever. Until today. Now go and act that out." Junsu ordered.

Knowing what he had to do, Jaejoong didn't waste any more time and stormed straight to Changmin's personal space and hissed. "Say that again? Fiancee?" Suddenly, an evil grin that could match the young Chief's own spread across Jaejoong's lips making Changmin just a tad bit uneasy. But he continued on doing his part in the drama.

"From what I last remember Jaejoong ah. You and I are engaged. Ow!" Changmin grunted, hands instantly closing around his poor groin where the beauty's foot connected as he sagged to the ground. The onlookers could only look wide-eyed while Yunho blinked, tense shoulders dropping, appearing to be quite confused.

"Yah! That ing hurts! What are you crazy?!" Changmin screamed in the midst of his pain shooting mental daggers at Jaejoong. Sure he knew that the androgynous officer felt a really strong contempt towards him ever since he placed him on this assignment. "Aigoo. Aigoo. Aigoo. So much pain. So much pain." But he miscalculated just what Jaejoong was capable of doing to him when given the opportunity to exact revenge.

"Listen good here, Min-oppa." Jaejoong began, standing in all hi authoritative glory, hands still securing his upper body from everyone's view. "I never said that I'd marry you. I'm never going to be stuck in an arranged marriage with a person I only look as a brother. And I have a boyfriend now. I..." Jaejoong faltered. But then decided that he might as well be honest at least with his feelings. "I love him. I'm happy. And you're not gonna ruin that!"

It was the strangest feeling. Jaejoong could feel tears threaten to leak out of his eyes. Looking at Changmin, a part of him still couldn't help but blame him for his feelings, blame him for complicating his otherwise peaceful life. And yet, a part of him was also thankful, grateful that because of this ed up undercover job he was in, he was able to meet Yunho. He was far from what Jaejoong had imagined as someone he could fall inlove with. But he guessed that's just how it works. Love strikes in the most unexpected place, time, person and circumstances.

But it also scared him. He feared now more than ever for Yunho to know the truth.

"Jaejoongie." Warm arms hugged him from behind. Jaejoong sighed and willed himself not to spill tears as he tried to compose himself. Shortly after, he looked back down at Changmin and smiled sickeningly sweet. "Changmin-oppa. This is Yunho. My boyfriend." Then his gaze narrowed into slits. "Hurt him in any way and you're dead."

"Somebody better explain what in heaven's name happened here or I'm sending everyone in detention!"

All eyes turned to the shrieking Principal's form. Jaejoong gulped. The old man was waving quite the threatening finger at them. He glanced at Yunho, then at Changmin, Karam, to the seven female teens on the ground then at the surrounding students feeling his stomach steadily drop. "Well, ."
++++++++++

Yunho sat cross-legged on the floor outside the Principal's office with Siwon and Hyori by her side as they waited for Jaejoong. Ara and the rest of her girls were rushed to the clinic right after the principal came and Jaejoong, Karam along with 2 other witnesses and that bastard that claimed to be his fiance were called to the principal's office.

Some students didn't even bother eating at the cafeteria for lunch as they all waited in anticipation outside the office, wanting every little piece of information they could get regarding Jaejoong's remarkable display of martial arts knowledge at the Freshman's building. Suffice it to say, Jaejoong quite became the talk of the town.

And man, did that grate on Yunho's nerves. Especially when he could hear loud and clear the never ending whispers and gushes of his school mates just a few distance away from him. He couldn't even fully enjoy the fact that Jaejoong had just literally confessed to everyone in sight earlier that he loved him because of these brats. And who the heck was that guy anyway? Marriage? Engagement? Did that guy even know that Jaejoong was very much male?

"Is it really true? Did Jaejoong unnie really single-handedly beat the Black Roses without even breaking a sweat?"

"Is she really just wearing a wig? I heard she's got a dragoon tattoo on her back."

"I was there! Omo. Jaejoong-sunbae moved just like in the movies. It was amazing."

"She's from a mafia family? She must be, isn't she?"

"Didn't Karam once said that Jaejoong-sunbae beat up several thugs that cornered him before? We didn't believe him of course. But... I guess what he was telling was true right?"

"Is she really that strong?"

"Gyaaahh! Jaejoong-unnie is so cool. I wanna hang out with her."

"But hey, didn't that really tall, hot guy said he was her fiance?"

"Yah! You can still say that after she kicked him in the balls?"

"Ahhh! I'm so jealous. Yunho-sunbae and that really hot guy are both after Jaejoong-unnie. It's so unfair."

"Hey, isn't Yunho-sunbae a son of a mafia leader too?"

"Woah. Really? They would make like a power couple right? Omo."

"Jaejoong-sunbae was so y. Did you see how tiny her waist was? And her skin, damn she looked so soft. It's too bad she covered her chest before I even get to peek, oomph!"

The excited whispers milling around outside the principal's office abruptly froze into a standstill as the the helpless male freshman was forcefully pinned against the wall by the neck. The students backed away cautiously, eyes trained on Yunho's figure who was emanating a dark, deadly aura.

"S-sunbae. He was being an idiot. P-put him down please."

"Say again what you said about Jaejoong and my face will be the last thing you'll see. Got it?" Yunho all but growled as the freshman nodded his head vigorously in fear before straightening his back and released his grip on him.

"Sheesh Yunho, can you get any more barbaric?" Hyori tsk'ed with a shake of her head and pulled him by the arm, dragging him to the spot where they previously occupied.

"What's taking them so long?! It's been 20 minutes!" Yunho plopped down on the floor once more and continued brooding. He understood that with whatever happened earlier that day, explanations were immensely needed. But what didn't sit well with him was why he was left outside and that Changmin had to be inside with Jaejoong.

"Man. Everyone knows you're biased to Jae." Siwon said with an eyeroll answeing Yunho's thoughts that he didn't realize saying out loud. "Besides, you didn't know of what really happened anyway. So you're pretty useless."

"Wow. Gee. You're just the supportive bestfriend are you?" Yunho drawled.

Siwon chuckled. "Anytime, man. Though I gotta say, I wish I was there when her top fell off."

"Choi.Si.Won!" Yunho growled again to which Hyori instantly smacked him upside the head. "Yah!"

"You're becoming a caveman again. Eish!"

"Tch." Eventually, Yunho's lips pursed in thought. Oh well, it's not like Jaejoongie actually has...

"Seriously though Yunho, did you already know that Jaejoong can fight like that? From what I heard, she really was that good. Or maybe that's just the freshmen overexxagerating. And the dragon tattoo? Is it real? I even heard some say that she's not brunette. That it was just a wig and she has striking blond hair. Is she really a mafia heiress?"

Yunho studied Hyori's solemn expression then at Siwon's curious one. He sighed. "Sorry. It's not my place to say."

Siwon was about to open his mouth as well when the door to the principal's office swung open. Everyone froze as they looked at Jaejoong with widened, awe-struck eyes. Yunho was instantly on his feet, making a quick beeline towards him. "Jaejoongie. What did the principal say? Are they implementing punishments? Are they suspending you?"

Jaejoong placed a finger to his lips as to silence him and smiled. "It's fine Yunho-yah. I'm not gonna get suspended or anything. Karam and his classmates explained what happened. I acted out of self defense. It was not my fault."

Yunho sighed in relief and instantly wrapped his arms around the smaller male. "Oh, thank God. I was so worried."

"But..."

Yunho pulled back and held him by arms length, intense concerned gaze boring into him. "But what?"

"I'm..."

Changmin emerged from the office door and quickly took hold of Jaejoong's slim wrist. "Let's go."

Jaejoong staggered backwards as he almost lost his balance. "Yah! You can't just drag me like..."

Yunho took Jaejoong's other wrist, preventing them from going any further. "The lady says she doesn't want to go."

Changmin turned and looked Yunho up and down. "I don't give a if you're her boyfriend. We're going."

"Not in this life." Yunho retorted, directing Changmin with laser beams for eyes.

"Let her go." Changmin hissed and roughly pulled Jaejoong toward him. "Now."

"Don't you understand plain Korean? She's not going." Yunho retaliated and pulled Jaejoong back to him again.

"Yah! You're going to break my arms! Eish!" Pretty much hating how he was being treated like some kind of girl, Jaejoong ran toward the opposite wall and did another wall flip before twisting his arms off the two guy's hold, grabbed both their arms and made them bodily slam against each other, foreheads down to the knees colliding.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Yunho and Changmin both groaned as they fell to the floor in a tangled heap.

"Get off me!" Changmin yelled as he tried to push Yunho off his frame.

Jaejoong sighed and looked to Hyori and Siwon. "Can you look after them for me? I need to go somewhere. Thanks." He said before running and disappearing towards the corner.

"Yah! Jaejoongie. Jaejoongie. Where are you going?" Yunho called out for him. But Jaejoong didn't bother answering. For now, he was back in his job. From everything that Junsu and Yoochun were pouring in his ears all the while they were inside the principal's office. He was anticipating for an encounter with a certain someone any minute now.

Changmin had deliberately put on the show, had instructed Yoochun to put him with a date to the tattooist and had Junsu and Yoochun purposely ignore his calls for help all because Changmin was trying to lure someone out.

I knew there was something wrong when I passed out drinking a week ago. I usually have a very much higher alcohol tolerance than that. Jaejoong thought, not liking in the least bit the knowledge that some dimwit had been close to kidnapping Yunho just because he didn't think the possibility of sedating drugs being mixed into the bottles of soju that they had been gulping down the previous week.

If it weren't for Junsu and Yoochun who had been watching them through the surveillance cam and had noticed the masked figure enter the living room and was about to haul Yunho off Jaejoong's frame, coming to the rescue on time, Yunho would have been taken right under his nose.

And such a thought drove such a deep sense of guilt within his heart. He was so close to loosing him.

Jaejoong looked at the afternoon sky. He could feel eyes following his movements as he remained acting oblivious. He slowed down in his pace by the pond and pretended to watch the fishes swimming leisurely on the water. It didn't take long before he felt a presence stand close behind him.

"So, tell me. What exactly is your intention in befriending Jung Yunho, Ms. Kim Jaejoong-sshi of the Jopok family?"

Jaejoong whirled around, a frown creasing his forehead. Then his eyes widened as he was able to put a name to the smirking face in front of him. Wasn't he in the music club same as him and Yunho? "Lee Dongwook-sshi?"

"I believe I know what really is happening here agasshi." Dongwook inched closer to him, the distance between them becoming too close for comfort. "Family is important to me as well Miss Kim. And I'm not about to let some low life ruin that for me." His smirk got wider. "You also want Jung Yunho's father and silence him once and for all, don't you?"

Jaejoong felt his mouth run dry. This guy here. Lee Dongwook. Was the real deal. An heir to one of the mafia families involved in human trafficking that could very well be put behind bars if Jung Jihoon was to be found out.

And he had almost gotten to Yunho.

TBC
 
--
 
A/N: O_O Dongwook? LOL! He is so overused. But I think he really would fit the character that I'm giving him XD So sorry for the lameness and everything. Didn't undergo beta so no need to point out things such a grammatical or spelling mistakes because I will get to that some other time. Hope you like it. I'll try my best to be updating this story every weekend now.