Please Tell Me This Is A Joke

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

guess what guys? Ive reached 200 subs! Thank you all so much :D And again sorry for a late update! I'm trying to be more frequent in posting >.< 

Hope you all enjoy this chapter, and sorry for any mistakes~!


Jang Mi's P.O.V

The next morning, I got up and started getting ready for school. However, as I started buttoning up my white shirt, Junghwa burst into my room.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed and picked up a pillow to toss at him. He caught the pillow easily and threw it back toward my bed. It hit the side and then flopped down to the ground. 

"You're not going to school for the rest of the week."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Uh, yes, I am. I have tests to take this week."

"They can wait. Put on some actual clothes. And pack a bag. You're going on a field trip."

"Are you kidding? I can't miss those tests."

"Well you are. Now put some clothes on and pack a bag, or I swear I'll do it for you." I sent him a cold, hard glare but he ignored it and turned away, leaving my room. With a sigh, I pulled off my uniform skirt and pulled on a pair of jeans. I decided to leave the white shirt on and slip on my converse. Then I quickly stuffed random clothes into a large canvas bag. I also stuffed in a hairbrush and my toothbrush and paste. 

"You better have a good reason for this," I grumbled as I entered the living room. I flopped down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"Yup," Junghwa replied. Your ballsy move last night is enough to set Minhyuk on edge. So I'm sending you to a friend's place for a while."

"What friend?" I scoffed, opening my eyes. 

"One of yours," he replied without meeting my eyes.

"Lena?"

"No too obvious?"

"Then who? I don't have any other friends."

"You'll see when we get there."

"Wait, what about Mom?"

"She thinks you're with Lena for a cram session to complete a project. Lena will be covering for you."

I sighed and got up. "Fine let's get this over with."


"No," I said, deadpan, as Junghwa pushed the buzzer of a really expensive looking apartment. The name next to the buzzer read Kwon. I only knew of one Kwon. "Hell no. Please tell me this is a joke!"

Junghwa shook his head but didn't say anything. I decided this would be my oppurtunity. I dropped the bag and booked it in the opposite direction. 

"Jang Mi!" I could hear Junghwa's fast approaching footsteps and tried to pick up the pace, but failed miserably. Next thing I know, I'm hanging over Junghwa's shoulder, my stomach against his bone and his arm wrapped around my waist. I tried kicking my feet to hit him in the gut, but that didn't work. We dipped for a moment so he could pick up my bag and then the front door buzzed, letting us in. 

We maneuvered through the halls and into an elevator. "How'd you manage this?"

"Texting," Junghwa replied, a smug note in his voice. "You never deleted his phone number."

"But I never-"

"I deleted the messages before you could see them."

I sighed. The elevator door opened and Junghwa started walking again. When we stopped I heard him knock. My heartbeat picked up and I started to panic. The door creaked open and Seungri's voice reached my ears.

"Hyung! Jang Mi is he-" He stopped talking abruptly, probably taking in the sight outside his door. WIth a heave, Junghwa set me down and I huffed as I turned around froze. Seungri stood in the doorway and Jiyong close behind him. He looked tired, dark circles that weren't there before were now occupying the space under his eyes. Regaining myself I crossed my arms and turned away. I was going to murder Junghwa when this was all over.

"Hey, Jiyong," Junghwa greeted him. From the corner of my eye I saw Jiyong nod in response. My brother continued on. "Thank you for doing this. I don't want to get you guys in any trouble, but I really appreciate this."

Seungri, seeming to sense the awkward atmosphere, took over. With a wave of his hand he spoke up, "Nah don't worry about it. Jang Mi's welcome anytime." 

I turned and met my brother's gaze. "I don't think it's very brotherly of you to just drop me off at the apartment of two men." 

"Well, let's pretend I never had the epiphany I told you about, and that I never changed." He winked and then dropped my bag on the floor. I stared at him and he just shrugged. With an irritable sigh I bent down and picked it up. 

"Fine, whatever. You can go."

He gave me a tense smile and then ruffled my hair. "Be a good girl." I was so close to flipping him off and he knew that. With another smug smile he finally walked off. When he was gone, Seungri grinned at me.

"We're going to have so much fun! Come on in, Jang Mi." I bit my lip before finally entering the apartment. It was spacious and well furnished. "You can set your bag down anywhere," Seungri continued. Suddenly two small wrinkly dogs ran by and into a room on the far side of the living room.

"That's Gaho and Jolie. They're Jiyong hyung's dogs." I nodded slowly.

Hesitantly, I placed the bag near the couch. Jiyong was now in the kitchen and I could feel him watching me over the counter that stood between the kitchen and the living room. I placed my hands in my jean pockets and stepped out of my shoes.

"Nice place," I murmured. No one heard me. 

"Jang Mi, make yourself at home," Seungri called from the kitchen. The awkwardness finally settled on my shoulders. I leaned back on my heels and then slowly sat down on the couch. Soft, and plushy. Seungri came shuffling out of the kitchen with two cups of water. He set one down the coffee table in front of me and kept one for himself as he sat down next to me.

"How have you been?" he asked pleasantly.

I took a sip of water and then shrugged. "I've had better. Listen, guys, I can totally leave if you want me to. I don't want to be a burden."

"You're staying here," Jiyong's voice cut through the room. I looked up and find him in the living room, but not looking at me. A beer was clutched in his hand and I wriggled awkwardly on the couch. "I promised your brother we'd keep you here, so that's what we're doing." 

And with that he walked off into his room and shut the door behind him. Seungri and I sat in silence for a moment before he patted me on the shoulder. 

"Don't worry about him, Jang Mi. He's being an ."

"It's my fault," I muttered.

Seungri pursed his lips. He agreed, he was just too nice to say it. "He'll get over it. And besides, I'll bet you two will be back together by the end of the week." 

I had to grin at that but shook my head slightly. 

Jiyong P.O.V

Why did I agree to this? Why am I regretting my choice of agreeing to this? Jiyong didn't you want to see her again? You've been calling her nonstop. You even have songs to go with the recent heartbreak. 

WIth a sigh, I set my bottle on the bedside table, next to a couple others, and fell back onto the bed. I was pathetic. 

I don't know how long I laid there, but soon the windows told me it was dark. I got up and decided I needed a glass of water. As I entered the living room, I slowed my pace once I saw that Jang Mi was asleep on the couch. A blanket wrapped around her. For a moment I watched her silent, steady breathing. 

"Hyung, you look like a creeper," Seungri's voice whispered. I jumped and held back a yelp. Seungri was exiting the bathroom and had stopped to watch me, his brows raised in amusement. 

"Go to bed," I mumbled and continued walking to the kitchen. Seungri shrugged and made his way back to his room. I grabbed my glass and drank it in the kitchen before going back to my room. 

This was going to be an interesting week.