I Want Out

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Hola!~ Thank you guys so much for waiting so long for me to update. This was going to come out sooner but the big school projects and finals came up and I had to study and work on those. But now I'm out of school until late August and I'm hoping to finish this story by then.

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I'm only 5 away from reaching 200 over all subscribers. And that is just AMAZING. When I joined I didn't expect more than like a good 50 if any. But to be this close to 200~ Just wow. Thank you all so much ^^


Jang Mi P.O.V

After a week, Jiyong was still calling me at random times of the day. Every time this happened I ignored them.

"You're going to have to talk to Jiyong eventually," Junghwa told me. We were both on his motorcycle going to meet with Minhyuk. We were stopped at a red light and Junghwa must've felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket.

"No I don't," I said curtly. Junghwa sighed, but before he could say anything the light turned green and we zoomed off. When we reached the warehouse the group meetings were held in, I was the first to hop off the motorbike and make my way inside.

Everyone was already there waiting for us.

"You two are late," Minhyuk said coming up beside me. He threw his arm over my shoulders and I flinched. Minhyuk led me to the group circle and sat me down in the chair next to his. Junghwa came in then and sat down on the other side of me. Minhyuk dropped his arm and began talking.

"Now, it's come to my attention that someone is skipping out on their duties." Minhyuk crossed his arms in his chair. "Jang Mi what do you have to say for yourself."

I took a deep breath and kept my face neutral as I made eye contact with Lena. She gave me a sympathetic smile. I turned and looked at Minhyuk. "School's been hard. And my mom's always on me about my grades lately."

Minhyuk studied my face before speaking. "Then you must've forgotten our #1 rule. The group goes before your life. We're more important than your family. You need to put 100% into us before you do anything else."

I had nothing to say to that, considering I did forget that. When I stayed silent, Minhyuk gave a satisfied smirk.

"Now," he said turning back to the group. "To more pressing matters." Here I dazed off as Minhyuk spoke on and on about new plans for the group. Before I knew it, a hand came down on my shoulder and I looked up, my head clearing. Junghwa gave me a concerned look and then motioned with his head to the door. I blinked and then stood up.

"I'll meet you there. I need to talk to Minhyuk." Junghwa's eyebrow quirked but he nodded and then walked out of the warehouse. Minhyuk, who was still in the room, had looked up when his name was said. When he saw it was me, he smirked and crossed his arms.

"Wipe that cocky smirk off your face," I snapped. His smirk turned to a full out grin. 

"What can I do for you?"

I took a deep breath and stuffed my hands into my pockets. "I want out."

I pushed away the satisfaction that came with his grin disappearing. "What was that?"

"Oh please, you heard me just fine," I rolled my eyes. "I want out of the gang."

Minhyuk stalked forward and leaned forward so he was in my face. "You take that back right now."

"No."

His hand zipped forward and grabbed onto the collar of my jacket. "You little . You don't think I'll beat you to a pulp if you leave? You think because I'm interested in you I'll go easy on you? Let you leave whenever you want?"

"I never said that. I know you'll be cold-hearted. But I don't care. Let me leave."

"Hell no." He pushed me back and I fell into my chair again. He pointed at me. "If you ever ask again I'll make you regret it."

"What's going on?" Both Minhyuk and I looked over at the door in shock. Junghwa stood in the doorway, his arms crossed.

"Junghwa, what are you doing?" I asked. My brother walked forward and leaned down to his chair and picked up a jacket.

"Left my jacket in here. Now what's happening?"

Minhyuk's pointing finger moved to Junghwa. "Your of a sister asked to leave." 

"Did she?" He looked over at me but I kept my head down. "Let's go, Jang Mi." I nodded and got up. Junghwa followed me towards the door but before we exited he turned back to Minhyuk.

"And Minhyuk. You ever call her that again I'll make you regret it." Before I could hear what Minhyuk's reply was Junghwa pushed me gently out the door.

"That was a ballsy move," Junghwa said as we climbed onto his bike. 

"What about you? Why the sudden big brother act?" The engine started and we rolled toward the street. Before Junghwa answered we took off down the road. Annoyance raced through me with the fact that he never answered me, but when we reached a red light Junghwa surprised me.

"Remember when I came home drunk that one morning? And you said I was acting like Dad?" I remembered, but I let him continue. "I don't want to be like Dad. Ever since you were born I knew I would want to protect you from the guys like Minhyuk. But then Dad disappeared and I felt like I needed to be the breadwinner of the family. 

"The only way I knew how was to join the bad guys so they wouldn't come after us. But then I got caught up in it all. That morning was like a slap in the face." 

The light turned green before I could say anything back. Once at home we got off the bike and went back into the house.

"Thank you," I said to Junghwa suddenly. He smiled softly and ruffled my hair.

"Anything for you little sis."

I laughed softly but then met his eyes. "No really. Thank you."

He nodded once at me and then retreated to his room. After a moment I followed his lead and went into my room. It was getting close to dinner time so I shucked off my jacket and went back out into the kitchen to make up dinner. Mom must've been working a late shift because she still wasn't home. 

Junghwa didn't come out of his room for dinner so I left portions for both him and Mom in the oven to keep warm. Once I finished eating I went back into my room and got ready for bed and eventually fell asleep. 


Normal P.O.V

Junghwa slipped out of his room silently when he knew for sure Jang Mi was asleep. He made his way past his mom's room and relaxed slightly when he saw her curled into bed. But he didn't stop there. He continued on until he slid into his sister's room.

Inside her room, Jang Mi's back was to him but her breathing was slow and steady. Junghwa went over to her jacket that was thrown haphazardly onto her desk chair and dug out her phone. He flinched when the backlight lit up the room but luckily Jang Mi stayed asleep. Junghwa then scanned through the contacts list until he found the name he needed.

Quickly he pushed the new message button and started typing.

It's Jang Mi's brother Junghwa. I need a favor from you.


A/N: mua ha ha CLIFF HANGER! lol so what do you think? Like? Dislike? 

Leave your comments on what you thinks gonna happen^^ Sorry for any mistakes~