Meeting you

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

- - Jiyong - -

I shoved my hands into my jacket's pockets as I left the apartment building. The others were inside drinking and playing some game. Most times I would totally be in there with them, but today I just needed a break. Crayon promotions were taking a lot out of me and I just wanted some quiet.

When I reached the main street, I pulled my hood over my head and started wandering the streets aimlessly. When I reached a busy part of town, I avoided looking at others. Being spotted was at the bottom of my list of thing to do right now. Across the street I saw a convenience store, and I got a sudden craving for ice cream. Nevermind the fact that it was freezing and night time.

I looked both ways, but found that I didn't have to because the road was empty. I jogged across it and made my way to the entrance.

"Yah! Ppalli!" A male voice shouted. A group of high school boys ran out of the convenience store in a rush. They looked over their shoulders as if to check if they were being followed. They ran around the block and disappeared into an alley. I frowned but continued my way. Suddenly a female ran into me.

"Ommph," she grunted as she collided with my chest. I reached out and steadied her so she wouldn't fall. When she regained her balance she looked up and glared at me. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" She shoved me out of the way and followed the boys into the alley.

I stood frozen as I watched her run off. My heart hammered but surely it was just because of shock, right?

"You!" An elderly man exclaimed. "Did you see which way those brats ran?"

I looked down at the man, my eyes still wide.

"A-ah...they went that way," I said pointing weakly in the opposite way that they actually ran. Yah, Jiyong what the hell are you doing?! The elderly man looked down the empty sidewalk and sighed.

"They're gone now," he said in defeat. Before wandering back into the store leaving me in the cold. I frowned slightly and just decided to go back to the apartment. When I entered the room, the guys looked up and asked where I went. I ignored them and went straight to my room.

My heart was still thumping.

- - Jang Mi - -

God, if that stupid man just had to get in the way I wouldn't have to be walking home.I ran a hand through my hair and cursed everyone. Min Hyuk, Jung Hwa, the rest of the gang and that stupid man. I made my way throught the residential streets, my hand stuffed into my pockets. When I reached the house, I found Jung Hwa's motorcyle in the drive way. I glared at it and gave it a hard kick. It hobbled for a little, the kick stand rattling on the ground, before righting itself again.

I wished it fell over.

With a deep breath I wandered into the piece of crap I call home and slapped Jung Hwa upside the head as I walked past him.

"Yah!" He shouted. "What the hell was that for?!"

"What the hell was that for?!" I repeated at him. "That was for leaving me out on the streets, you !"

"It's not my fault you were taking your damn time to get out of the store."

"The owner grabbed me!" I argued. " And I ain't pushing an old man over."

Jung Hwa scoffed and smirked. "Just go to bed. Mom's gonna be late again."

"Don't tell me what to do," I glared at him as I made my way to my bedroom. Once I slammed the door closed I threw open the window and pulled out my pack of cigarettes. I lit it up and took in a deep drag before blowing the smoke out the window. Mom hated when I smoked inside because it gave my room a bad odor.

As I tapped the cigarette on my ash tray, my cellphone virbrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out and checked the collar ID. I smiled as I flipped the phone open and pressed it to my ear.

"Heyyy," Lena slurred into the phone. Loud music pounded from her side of the phone.

"Hey, where were you? Min Hyuk was pissed when you never showed up." I took another drag.

"A really fancy night club," she giggled. "Listen, I know I was supposed to come over to your house tonight, but I just met this reallllly nice guy. I'm...I'm gonna stay with him."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

"I'll," she hicupped. "I'll make it up to you~."

"Yeah, yeah," I said grinding out the cigarette. "You said that last time."

"," she mumbled before hanging up. I chuckled softly and closed my phone. I shut my window and plopped down on my bed. Once again the stupid man's face popped into my head. I frowned and shook the images away.

He had stupid hair anyway.


A/N: What am I doing with my life?! I'm starting yet another story. OTL This is what happens when I stay up to 3 in the morning, I come up with more ideas and rush head long into them..