Seeing You Again

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

- - Jang Mi - -

The next morning I got up befoe the rest of the family and slipped on my school uniform. As usual I didn't button the top of the white blouse and left the black blazer ed. I tugged the ugly black skirt and scowled. I hated school uniforms. I ran a hand through my hair and grabbed my messenger bag, throwing it over my shoulder. In the kitchen I grabbed and apple and left my house.

"Jaaaang Mi~" Lena sang throwign her arm around my shoulders.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Didn't you meet some guy?"

She made a face, "He turned out to be a bore so I left. I would've snuck through your window, but you locked it."

"Well I wasn't expecting you to be making any stops."

"," she said bumping me with my hip.

"You keep calling me names but I'm not doing anything," I said bumping her back. She scowled and took back her arm to stretch them both over her head. She had hitched her skirt higher, and her blouse was open to the second button revealing some cleavage.

"You're gonna get your suspended again," I warned. She waved her hand dismissively.

"Yeah right. And even if I did I'll just have a little chat with the teacher," she said with a suggestive tone. I rolled my eyes.

"You're in a gang not a e group." She laughed and skipped ahead. I smiled and followed after her.

- - Jiyong - -

Later in the afternoon I left for the YG Building. Youngbae was with me and we chatted happily. The parking lot was surprisingly full so I had to park a block away. As we walked we heard happy shouts from down the street. Youngbae and I looked in the direction suriously and found a group of kids running around like kids.

Motor bikes were parked a few feet from them. The group was mostly boys but I could see two girls among them. One girl was leaning up against a building, a boy leaning in and nuzzling her neck. The other was sitting on a ledge and watchign a group of boys goof off.

Something about her grabbed my attention and I realized it was the group of last night. I watched the girl as a man in a black leather jacket walked up and splayed his hands on her thighs. For some reason jealously ran through me. But suddenly she pushed off the guy's hands and smirked when his face darkened. She said something to him smugly and the guy took a few steps back.

"You okay?" Youngbae asked. "You look...frustrated."

I looked up in shock. "Ah..no no I'm fine."

Youngbae and I started walking again but I gave one more look to the group. The girl was looking straight at me. An unreadable expression on her face.

- - Jang Mi - -

It was that stupid man again. What was he doing over here?

"Yah! What are you looking at?" Min Hyuk asked. He turned to look but the stupid man was gone. Thank the lord for that. I didn't like teh man, but that didn't mean I wanted Min Hyuk to beat him down.

"Nothing," I said roughly.

"Good," he said leaning back in. His hands on either side of me. "You should only look at me."

"Greedy much?"

He reached up and poked my shoulder roughly.

"Don't talk that way to me."

"Don't tell me what to do," I argued. He tsked in frustration and pushed off the ledge.

"Guys, come on, I'm done here."

'What?" Lena whined.

"You wanna come with babe?" Jung Hwa asked.

"Yes~" Lena latched herself onto my brother. I scowled in disgust.

"Stop hitting on my friends babo," I glared at him.

He gave me a wave of this hand before climbing onto his bike. Lena followed him and climbed on behind him, grabbing his waist. The others got on their bikes and their engines revved to life. Then they all raced off in a stream of red tail lights. I sighed when the silence set in. I hopped off the ledge and grabbed my bag. I pulled out the pack of cigarettes and put on in my mouth. I started walking as I pulled out the lighter and lit it to life. I took in a long drag and let out a puff of smoke.

"Aren't you a little too young to be smoking?" A male voice asked as I passed a weird looking building. I looked up in shock and found the stupid man watching me in amusement.

I stared at him blankly and took another long drag just to annoy him. He smirked and reached forward, grabbing the cigarette from my lips.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. He took a long drag from it and blew the smoke out at my face. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Don't you want it back?" He called after me, his tone amused.

I waved my hand over my shoulder, "Keep it, stupid man."

I heard him laugh behind me and I couldn't stop my lip from quirking.


A/N: yay, a new chapter. I kind of just quick proofread it, so there might be more mistakes that I missed. I have a nother chapter waiting to be editted but it's gonna have to wait till Saturday because tomorrow is my birthday :D

Hope you guys liked it ^^