Introduction to Exo (2)

Stages. [probably hiatus forever]

omigosh. okay. whut. wow.

15 subcribers from one chapter qq... happiest day ever.

no srsly the most i've had is from my jinchan fic @ 23 subbies. (Go check it out. ;D It's seriouuuusly fluffyyy)

i can't even.

;A;

k that settles it time to write more exo fics to get famous and popular and all! kroflnojkican't qq.

andandand sorry if i'm a bit wonkers about exo right now, cuz i just read a few really good myungyeol ficts and like im... the feels.

also about the no-capping it’s just for this authors’ note.

and i apologize for any spelling/grammar etc errors, cuz im sneezing while typing this and like, hands shaking madly. /sick

and gosh why is zico (block b)’s mixtape (i’ll be better to you next time) stuck in my head?! its so… creepy. GO LISTEN TO IT HAHAHA.

and should i rate this chapter M if it has ‘’/’damn’ in it…?

ok i'll stop with my rant now kty.

/sneeze.

ugh.

§

D.O. looks around with wide eyes (as usual), as if searching for something. He grabs a kite and starts to fly it [a/n sorry for breaking the soon-to-be-casted magic but is it even possible to fly a kite on your own when the wind isn’t even that strong…? ㅇㅈㅇokay anyway back to the story], running with the string in hand. The kite flies up high while D.O. skips backwards, watching the kite and the cameras take videos of him flying the kite from different angles. Then, the scene cuts with a director’s satisfied “Cut!”, and he watches as Suho does his job.

Unlike D.O., Suho was placed into a situation in which he has a book in hand, sitting on a chair and a table in front of him with many other books, two ship models and an hourglass on it, and he pretends to read the book while the camera focuses on him, zooming in and out. Then, he looks up, gazing into the distant horizon, seemingly alerted of the coming of something, his gaze soft and tender. He puts down the book before putting both hands onto the sides of the chair, still staring into the distance in the same direction, until the director ok-s the scene, nodding his head in approval.

D.O. and Suho smile at each other gently as encouragement before the scene starts, before heading to their positions to act out their scene. D.O. holds his kite in his hand, the symbol of Exo engraved on it, while Suho acts with empty hands. At the sound of “Action!”, both of them stare at the camera longingly, as if missing something, someone, each other, eyes carrying a silent, somber, solemn, and sorrowful mood. They do not smile.

They then stroll towards each other- stroll towards the table, walking nearer and nearer, but somehow being unable to see each other, before stepping past each other by one, two, three steps for D.O., and four for Suho. They shuffle uncomfortably around on the spot, before turning around, perhaps to check for something/someone/each other, and then their gazes meet. They continue to stare at each other for a long time.

“Cut!” the director’s voice slices through the silence like a knife and the duo acting cannot resist the urge, and grin at each other foolishly—they thought that it was funny, how they acted. Still chuckling, Kyungsoo and Joonmyun went to change in a secluded changing room, grabbing their clothes from the coordinator-noonas, before changing together. They didn’t mind, after all, they were close friends, and they each liked different people, both knowing who the other liked from drunken confessions during tough trainee days. Kyungsoo during his humiliating drunken stupor, blurted out to Joonmyun that he likes Kai, or rather, Jongin, as stage-mode-Kai would make him all flustered and embarrassed and blushed, whereas Jongin, Kyungsoo could talk to, could fawn over, and could love.

As for Joonmyun, he had also accidentally dropped hints that he liked Yixing when he was drunk, calling a certain child actor the love of his life and so on, basically telling Kyungsoo that he has a ‘miniscule’ crush on Yixing, or so he says. Well, they both know, with Joonmyun admitting it silently in his heart, that it’s more than a miniscule crush. After changing, they pass the set clothes to the stylists, before bowing and calling out “수고했 습니다!” and then walking to the practice studio to, well, practice.

[okay by shuffling I don’t mean shuffle dance. hope you know that. ㅋㅋㅋ. And 수고했 습니다 probably means sugouhaesseupnida = good effort? Im not sure if I spelt it right, cuz I typed it out so and im no Korean, just learning it soo…]

§

Kris, dressed in a totally white, caped, outfit with his hair combed into the famous 2:8 parting style, walks up the flights of stairs slowly while trying not to break a sweat. He strolls slowly to the top, finally reaching the top of the building. He strides out gravely, face frozen in his normal ‘-face’ mode, and walks to the edge of the building, almost seeming like someone ready to suicide. Kris lets the wind blow against his face, side parting drifting around in the slight wind, closing his eyes while he enjoys the breeze. He peels open his eyelids, revealing black irises, with the wind still blowing, all the while staring straight ahead.

The wind continues to ruffle his hair, and the camera revolves around him, shooting his perfect jawline, his angry-bird-like eyebrows, his slightly-too-big nose, and his sort of unpleasant short mouth. However, those elements added together makes up his almost godlike face, and from then on he is known as the second SM town god, Krisus. Krisus then lifts a hand; fingers spread wide open, in a way that seems like he is holding an orb of some sort. He stares at his long digits, scrutinizing them while wondering how cute Tao will be when he brushes those digits against his face to pinch Tao’s cheeks, before lifting up his head slightly in satisfaction, until he realizes that he was accidentally mixing work and personal life together.

A camera takes a video of him from a slightly slanted overhead view, showing Kris lifting up his other hand, while staring at it as well. This time though, Kris makes sure to not let his thoughts drift off to the cute little romantic panda who loves Gucci and taking walks along the beach alone, and instead thinks about how nice the breeze is because it cools down his cheeks from when he was thinking about how Tao’s so cute and his buing-buings are so damn adorable and so on. Then, he spreads his arm out, lifting them slowly, like he is lifting something, and the eclipse occurs. With his arms level to his chest, he seems to be waiting for the wind to hug him, and he looks into the sky, eyebrows furrowing from the glare of the soon-to-be covered sun. Whilst the sun is almost being covered, Kris jumps into the air, arms still extended out, and the director is satisfied.

He smiles politely at the coordinator noona, silently wishing that she would hurry up and stop praising him because he was late for his (he thinks this to himself) date with Tao, and he not-so-politely grabbed his practically all denim clothes out of the noona’s hands, before rushing off to the changing room to change, unbuckling the cape along the way to the changing room and tossing it coolly to the side. After his clothes have been worn and the set clothes have been returned, Yi Fan smiles at everyone (it seems more like a smirk of some sort, to most) and he greets them goodbye, bowing and calling out “good work!” just like an exemplary moral-model. Then, he heads off to the place he had arranged to meet with Tao at. He did not want to disappoint the younger boy; after all, he did dote on the younger one more than the others.

§

Lay gestures for Chen and Baekhyun to hurry up and follow him, before breaking out into a dance in front of the mirror, making sure each move was perfect, twirling around and popping and all. Baekhyun walks over to the huge white dog sitting at a side quietly, befriending it and hi-fiving (or pawing) it. Lay continues to check out his dance moves, while Chen walks over slowly to the cushiony chair, sitting down on it to pour himself a cup of warm coffee. The camera drifts from Chen to Baekhyun, showing Baekhyun’s cute interaction with the dog, and Baekhyun continues to feed the dog treats even when the camera drifts off.

Lay then slowly walks away from the mirror, as if noticing something, and his face gives off the impression that he is surprised. He walks hesitantly to the glass, floor-length window, his face nearing it while he stares somewhere roughly near the sun. He tells Chen and Baekhyun to come and watch as well, and they do, their faces portraying their delightedness, slight smiles etched into their faces. Lay then stops smiling and stares at the happening eclipse seriously, while the room darkens from the lack of sunlight, and the kettle vibrates because the water has boiled. The camera zooms in on Lay’s eye, showing the eclipse as if in a mirror, and the teaser is done, as the assistant director (the director called in sick) thinks that it is good enough.

Yixing smiles at the other two and they walk off together to where the coordinator noonas are, the trio receiving their normal clothes thankfully while bowing politely. During the stroll to the changing room, Jongdae randomly bursts into a Korean song—their song, in fact, and Baekhyun joins in, while Yixing laughs at them in a motherly way at the side. Then, nudged by Baekhyun, he joins in as well, before falling into a giggling fit with the other two. One of them, it isn’t clear who, says when they reach the changing room, “We’re idiots.”

While they change, Jongdae robotically lifts his hands to shrug his coat off and remove his beanie, all the while thinking of his cute little bao zi. The two of them had confessed a little while ago, but Jongdae was worried. Although he really treasured Minseok, he had to admit, that he still had a little spark for Yixing, who was his original first love. He had fallen for Yixing because of his kindness, and it was when Yixing gave off subtle, yet obvious to Jongdae as he was attracted to Yixing’s every move, hints that he liked Suho that he was heartbroken, and cried; Minseok found him then, and comforted him even though he didn’t really know why Jongdae was crying, and that was where their love story began. However, when Minseok confessed and they went out, Jongdae was happy, but there was a little pang in his heart wishing that it was Yixing. He still loved Yixing.

On the other side, Baekhyun’s thoughts were drifting off to a certain lanky, curly-haired tall young man. He giggled softly to himself, thinking of how Chanyeol would be all dork-ishly cute one moment and adorably mad the next moment. His  thoughts then drifted to how they spent their time together, playing and taking selcas to upload and all. He loved the younger man; he admitted that to himself, resigned, a few weeks ago, but he also knew that the other liked someone else. He sighed sadly, attracting the attention of Yixing, who said, “What’s wrong?”

At this, Baekhyun looked up and smiled, shaking his head to not worry Yixing anymore. “Nothing much, just… thinking about our debut. Can’t really believe that we’re debuting soon eh?” he answered in response, hoping that he would fool the older. Yixing smiled in reply, knowing the other man enough to know that it wasn’t what was bothering him, but nodded his head and allowed Baekhyun to change the topic. Then, Jongdae nudged Baekhyun in the middle of his speech about how debut was amazing, how debut was terrifying and so on, and told him to hurry up and finish changing, while Yixing grinned at Jongdae and they walked out leaving a shirtless Baekhyun in the room. Baekhyun panicked; he didn’t want to be left behind alone.

“Hey guys! Wait for me!”

§

Entering the dusty, vine-covered room, Chanyeol feels like sneezing but he keeps it in, aware of the director’s glare. He looks around slowly, pretending to have seen the room for the first time in his life, while really, he had already looked at it so many times that he was sick. He wondered in his head what the others were doing, while stepping slowly, warily into the room, hands gripping onto a book. His steps crackled, and he kept moving his head to stare at different things in the room, and he turned towards his right to look behind a crate—nothing. He straightened up again, walking slowly to the other side of the room, trying to peer through the thick vines of almost dead creepers, before sitting down at the side, looking at the room around in an adorable way.

Chanyeol flipped open his book, and the wind creepily matched his page-turning, blowing right when the book was opened, and rustling the dry leaves on the ground. Coincidentally, the wind also blew the leaves that were covering a certain carved-in stone, and Chanyeol, perhaps noticing the slight glow and fade off of the light that was emitted from the stone, turned his head down, and spotted it, giving himself a slightly shock. He reached down for the stone, and he held it steadily in his right palm while he observed it. It had a marking carved onto it, shaped like a water droplet, and he acted like he remembered where it came from.

He put down the stone to turn the book’s page to a certain place, and Chanyeol smiled in excitement when he saw that the stone’s carving—he picked it up again, matched the one in the drawing. Looking at both the drawing and the carving, Chanyeol slowly got up and turned his head to the sun, observing it while the eclipse happened. No hint of smile was found on the happy virus’ face, and his adorable soft warm eyes captured the hovering camera’s focus.  He then turned his head to face level, staring at the camera while nodding once, his eyes not blinking nor flickering away from the camera. At this, the director yelled an exasperated “Cut!” before signing in exhaustion, as the young man had taken twice the amount of time the others had to finish his teaser.

Chanyeol bowed while a sheepish green formed on his face, barely catching the clothes that the stylists threw at him in mock anger. He grinned stupidly at them when they gave him thumbs up and ruffled his hair, and then bounced off towards the changing room. When he entered, he spotted Kris' white, caped outfit, and he laughed when he imagined his best friend, and crush for 4 years and counting, wearing that. “He would look ridiculous!” Chanyeol thought out loud, while he changed, tugging his shirt over his bare top before stripping himself of his pants, sighing while he half-pouted and blew out upwards, wind ruffling his hair, because he could tell that Tao liked Kris. However, no matter his adoration of the youngest in Exo-M, he still wanted Kris to be his, and was torn between confessing and hiding his feelings because of Tao.

Normally, if Tao did not like Kris, he would have confessed ages ago, being his bold self, but he was a loyal man, and he knew that Tao and Kris liked each other, as it was obvious. To make it worse, Tao had even approached him for advice to chase Kris once, blushing all endearingly and cutely, before Kris snatched him out of the room, mock glaring at Chanyeol for ‘stealing’ Tao. He still liked Kris though, however. Thankfully, maybe it wasn’t yet to the level of love, because whenever he was with Baekhyun, he could forget all about the nagging thoughts in his brain about Kris and Tao.

§

OHOHOHOHO.

Chanyeol you bad boy.

Jongdae you playboy.

I did tell you that the hints of drama would come out soon :<…

Also I actually like taoris the most, but the main somehow, so far, became Baekyeol and Xiuchen… but ohwell!

Since Xiuchen’s not really exactly popular I can make it my main too 8D

...I wrote this between two days btw, so my writing might have changed (I'm those emotional writer types and I was sick on Monday when I wrote the first part and I just finished the second part~ [didn't write on wednesday] 8D) sooo yeah hope it didn't differ so much.

Uhm, and even though Suho might be Junmyeon in wikipedia (I already knew his real name, don't mistake me, just didn't know which one to use, so I checked out google and wikipedia, but wiki showed Junmyeon and google showed Joonmyun), I didn't know if Joonmyun or Junmyeon or whatever was more "right" so... I used the one I prefered ;P

Also, although backstage, Kris is Yi Fan, that'll only be to a certain *someone*, others will call him Kris.

Andddd anyway! To sum up the relationships, mentioned or not~

Best friends:

Lay<->Kyungsoo <-> Suho (The motherly three! Okay no, Lay<->Suho aren’t really best friends, just… close I guess~)

Kris <-> Chanyeol <-> Baekhyun (As I mentioned above, the two at the side aren’t really best friends, so for Kris <-> Baekhyun, they’re just normal friends)

Tao <->Kai <-> Sehun <-> Tao (They're all besties kay.) [MAKNAE LINE FTW <3]

Lay <-> Luhan <-> Sehun

Chen <-> Xiumin

Dating:

Chen <-> Xiumin

Crushes:

Tao <-> Kris

Luhan <-> Sehun

Lay <-> Suho

Kyungsoo <-> Kai

Chen -> Lay

Chanyeol -> Kris

Baekhyun -> Chanyeol

Xiumin -> Chen

AND COMMENT PLEASE. YES I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, YOU AND YOU! andyouandyouandyouandyouandyouandyouandyouandyouandyou.

....staring at those yous make me think they're spelt wrong.