Fanservice

Stages. [probably hiatus forever]

…21 subcribers *Q* CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.

/spazzzzzzzz

Okay. Wait. /calms down

Alright hi new subbies :D well as I said I’m kinda busy and all, so I can only update once a week >_< but to make up for it, each chapter will be longer than my usual chappies on my other fics (go check them out! ;D) sooo yeah! :)

I hope you enjoy my story~~

*And let’s just say that Tao and Yixing already know that they crush on the respective leaders because they keep seeing each other staring at the leaders or something? LOL

Btw… I forgot to mention in the first chapter, but chapter 1’s around the second last week of October and this chapter about the last week of Oct~

§

Joonmyun calls out an awaited “Break!” and the whole bunch of ten people flop onto the ground, panting heavily, unconsciously being y, after the continuous runs of their two dances, again and again, in the stifling practice room. Even the two standing leaders rest their hands on their knees trying to get back their breaths, before they nod at each other and stand up straight, with Kris glaring a bit at the cuddling couple (Jongdae and Minseok are the only official couple) to stop them from snuggling. The maknae group, Jongin, Tao and Sehun, stare at each other questioningly, before the leaders open their mouths to speak.

“G-”

“Ex-”

“You fir-”

“You go a-”

The whole group stares at the two awkward leaders, before all twelve of them burst out laughing. Even Kris chuckles slightly, a grin slipping out from his usual stoic mask, no one catching it besides Tao who was secretly staring at him behind his laughing eyes, before he composes himself again and tells them that they have an important piece of news to tell them. At this, the eight lying on the floor straighten themselves up from the bout of giggling and tiredness, some resting on their elbows, some pushing themselves up against the wall, so that they can look properly at the leaders.

The other two, Tao and Yixing, had already sat up straight ages ago as they wanted to stare at their own respective crushes, until the commotion of everyone moving happened, and their eyes met; they giggled and moved closer to each other, Tao resting his head on Yixing’s shoulder—after all, there was an unbreakable bond about having crushes on leaders. Kris glares at the adorable image in slight irritation, but he knew that Tao liked him and calmed himself down using that fact. He had, after all, been begged to switch rooms by Minseok once as it was their one month anniversary and Minseok had prepared scented candles, roses and so on for Jongdae, and it was that night that Tao was having nightmares, in which he called out, “Yi Fan, don’t leave me. I like you, please, don’t! Yi Fan!” until Kris woke him up.

Joonmyun sighs, and exclaims out, “Anyway, guys, manager hyungs wanted us to tell you guys about this: Fanservice. There’ll be pairings for fanservice, mostly according to the teasers and real life friendships. However they’re not all confirmed, just three couples. So first, would be me and Kyungsoo, like the teaser we shot together and also because we’re close friends.” Upon hearing this, Jongin shifts uncomfortably in his place next to Sehun, letting out a quiet sigh of disappointment. He thinks to himself, thoughts drifting off, ‘At least Joonmyun hyung doesn’t have feelings for Kyungsoo in that way… B-but Kyungsoo might…!”

Jongin shot up, almost disagreeing, before he catches the glance of one of the manager hyungs, and he slumps back sadly. Sehun glances at Jongin in pity and pats his arm in a form of comfort, and then Joonmyun continues. “After that would be, uhm, Sehun and Luhan, the long-distance couple, and, err,” Joonmyun elaborates further, until he shoots a look at Kris for help here; Joonmyun was never good with explaining such things.

Kris grins back secretly, only allowing Joonmyun to see to tell him that he’s laughing at him, before he continues. Of course, Tao catches sight of that grin, slouching onto Yixing in slight sadness, Yixing bringing his arm around Tao to support him as a reflex action. “Long-distance couple, because of the fact that we’ll be promoting in China mainly, while Joonmyun’s team will be promoting in Korea, as you guys know. Also since you guys are best friends and all it should work out.” Sehun grins widely, turning his head and body to shoot a thumbs up at Luhan, but Luhan had beat him to it, staring at him already with a cheeky grin, hand in a mock handshake, and Sehun chuckles slightly at his hyung’s quick action, before air-handshaking back.

Watching the whole scene, Jongin grumbles more in dissatisfaction at not being able to do that with Kyungsoo, and leans his head onto Sehun’s shoulder in mock anger, pouting cutely at the younger, before Sehun nudges his side and pushes him off. Jongin yelps in pain, and Sehun grins brazenly before Jongin lifts himself up, this time allowing Jongin to rest his head on his shoulder. Tao turns his head back at the sound of Jongin falling down and guesses what had happened, and smirks at Sehun and gives him an air-hi-five, which Sehun returns, before turning back and listening to Kris yet again.

“Lastly, since Minseok hyung and Jongdae are already together, they’re the last couple for fanservice.” Minseok smiles cutely at Jongdae who was sitting next to him at this, and Jongdae responds by holding his hand, smiling back softly, yet a small part of his heart wishes that he was paired with Yixing instead. However, he still knows that a part of his heart also belongs to Minseok, and he kisses Minseok’s hand, grinning in satisfaction when Minseok blushes red. Minseok then snuggles into Jongdae’s shoulder shyly, hiding his head in embarrassment.

“Okay guys, now that the announcement is over, back to work, dance!”

§

After practice ended, Joonmyun stayed back, trying to perfect his dance. He knew very well that he was one of the worse dancers in Exo, and he knew too that the only other way besides for natural talent to dance better was to practice more, more, and more, than the rest. To add on, he was the leader, so he couldn’t be bad at anything—leaders were supposed to be examples, thus he had to set a good example for the rest. He sings his part out loud while he dances and counts silently in his head, one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four.

“Ije deoneun saranghaneun beopdo ijeotgo
Baeryeohaneun mamdo irheotgo (Zao jiu wang le xin qu bao rong ta)
Deungeul dollin chaero saragagi bappeungeol (Zi gu zi de sheng huo shi fou jia zhuang ji xu mang)”

Another voice follows him after he starts to sing his part, but in Chinese, shocking him out of his wits until he stares at the mirror and finds the other, breathing out a sigh of relief and stopping the music before turning to the guilty person. Joonmyun sighs out an exasperated “Yixing!” before he slumps down, recovering from the shock with his hand on his heart. The other grins, totally not ashamed for shocking the K leader, before walking over to sit next to Joonmyun, plunking himself right beside the vocal who had his eyes closed.

“Hi,” Yixing whispers, smiling softly at Joonmyun, the older opening his eyes to smile back at Yixing.

“Hi,” Joonmyun says back, beaming brightly at the slightly taller man.

“So… Practicing hard, leader?” Yixing asks, gesturing at Joonmyun to turn around, before turning the other around himself when Joonmyun doesn’t get his hint, then his hands land onto Joonmyun’s stiff shoulders and start to massage them.

“Yeah…” he replies, when Yixing’s hand lands on a particular sore spot on his left shoulder, and Yixing marks it with his thumb, moving his thumb in circles while pressing softly, while his right hand searches for Joonmyun’s other shoulder’s sore spot, until he finds it. Joonmyun groans in pain and pleasure, while the knots in his shoulders gradually relax. “You’re a genius at this!” Joonmyun exclaims, another pleasured sigh escaping his mouth when Yixing increases the strength. At this, Yixing smiles softly but shifts a little, uncomfortable with the noises escaping the leader’s mouth. He stares into the mirror at their side, hoping to focus on something other than Joonmyun’s soft skin, but it was a bad choice.

Yixing ends up gulping a little when he watches Joonmyun whimper again through the mirror, pink lips open with a light sheen of sweat decorating his face, and blushing even redder when Joonmyun swallows the saliva in his mouth and his Adam’s apple bobs, head tilting back to allow Yixing to see more of his neck’s milky skin. He forces himself to look away, but he loses his grip on Joonmyun’s skin and Joonmyun looks around to see what’s wrong and his lips are still slightly left open and the sweat on his face makes him look like he’s glowing in the dim light of the practice room and his face is still flushed from the pleasure of the massage and then Yixing loses that last bit of control he has.

He grabs Joonmyun’s face and kisses him.

§

Sehun swings his hands around happily, before turning his head back to smile happily at Luhan. Luhan smiles back, watching the younger from a slight distance behind, chuckling gently when Sehun turns back and runs to the park’s playground. Then, the shorter yells out to get Sehun to wait for him, jogging to catch up with the hyper Sehun, who turns around, grins cheekily and then runs off again. Luhan shakes his head in a tired way, but his fringe gets pushed back by the wind and reveals a pair of amused eyes, before Luhan speeds up and chases after Sehun. He yells to the other, “This is what you meant by a walk?” but still continues to chase after the slowly jogging Sehun.

Sehun, hearing Luhan’s nearing footsteps, slow down and pause in his steps until the older catches up, and then Sehun smirks at Luhan, before placing an arm around the shorter man’s shoulders, his other arm lifted up to feel the slight wind passing through his fingers. Luhan shakes his head again, but stares at Sehun, until the taller turns around, and he leers creepily at Sehun, Sehun feeling a shiver crawl up his body as some sort of warning, before starting to tickle him as revenge. Sehun gasps and drops his hand from the other’s shoulders, trying to defend himself from the attacks but failing miserably and his laughter rings out into the empty street. Sehun gasps out, whining, “I give, I give! St-stop ti-tickling me!”

Luhan drops his arms and crosses them smugly, while Sehun straightens up from his crouching position which he had assumed unconsciously in the end, tears in his eyes from laughing too much. The maknae of K pouts, upset, and then he breaks out into a smile again, reaching out his hands to detach Luhan’s crossed arms, before clinging onto the nearer arm. Luhan raises an eyebrow at Sehun’s cute actions, but allows it anyway, and grins back and Sehun’s somewhat red but smiling face. He opens his mouth and speaks, “So…we’re going to have to do things like this in front of the fans we’ll have, eh?”

Sehun hears it and pouts, unintentionally loosening his grip on Luhan’s arm, which in respond to, Luhan raises his other hand to tighten Sehun’s grip again, and replies, “I don’t really wanna…” Luhan stops and stares at Sehun, wondering if he meant that he did not want to do fanservice with him, or something else and Sehun stops too, staring at Luhan with eyebrows raised in question to why he stopped, but he continues his sentence. “I don’t wanna do this with you…” At this, Luhan averts his eyes from Sehun towards the road in front, hurt, and tries to detach Sehun’s arm from his own, rushing to reach the dorm, but Sehun grips onto Luhan tighter and pulls him back, Luhan landing on his chest, and Sehun hugs him tightly, under the sole flickering lamp of one of the many crossroads.

Sehun whispers softly, but Luhan catches it as Sehun’s mouth was placed near Luhan’s ear, “I don’t want to share our moments with the fans, even if I will feel thankful to them for supporting us and they’ll be happy with our actions to each other…” Luhan stops struggling at this, orienting his face up to stare at Sehun questioningly, eyes asking Sehun ‘Why?’ and Sehun looks down, relaxing his grip slightly and removes his arms from around Luhan’s neck to place his arms around the elder’s waist. He blushes and looks away, but Luhan lifts his hands to make Sehun face him.

“Why?” Luhan repeats the unsaid question out loud, and Sehun tries to look away, but is captured by Luhan’s eyes, and Luhan looks at Sehun’s eyes, gaze flickering between the two. Sehun panics and releases his hold on Luhan to try to escape, but this time, Luhan circles his arms around Sehun and keeps him from escaping. Sehun tries to looks away, without Luhan’s hands to keep his face straight, but Luhan catches his gaze again. He sighs in desperation, resignation, before he opens his mouth, eyes drifting down to Luhan’s lips.

“I… like you,” Sehun responds, and he wraps his arms around Luhan again, angling his head down to land on Luhan’s forehead. “I like you,” he repeats, and lifts his head up again, staring at Luhan. “I love you,” Sehun finally says, before tilting his head down properly to let their lips meet.

And the flickering light of the only lamp post still alive blanks out.

§

The other eight of them walk to the dorm together, Jongdae and Minseok walking together at the front, hands linked, followed by Chanyeol and Kris, arms slung over each other’s shoulders while chatting about something, probably a dare that Kris had made someone do, that makes Chanyeol roar with laughter and Kris smirk in satisfaction, while Tao and Jongin and Kyungsoo walk next to each other, Tao and Jongin planning out their next prank with Kyungsoo desperately trying to stop them, with his arms waving frantically and eyes widened. Lastly, Baekhyun follows the trio, sighing softly to himself.

He watches as Chanyeol blushes when Kris grabs onto his body while trying to stop himself from laughing too loudly, he watches as Chanyeol stiffens when Kris’ leg brushes against his own, he watches as Chanyeol smiles at Kris, totally in love, when Kris smiles and talks about something while facing the front, he watches when Chanyeol pouts when Kris directs his attention away from him, he watches when Chanyeol’s face falls when Kris detaches himself from him.

His heart hurts badly, and he does nothing to soothe his aching heart besides for gripping his right fist tightly until he feels the fingernail of his middle finger cutting his hand and he winces before relaxing his hand, lifting it up so that the streetlamp’s light would shine onto it. Right in the middle of his palm was a bloody crescent mark, surrounded by many other crescents that would fade in a few minutes, and he wipes his hand onto his black pants, hissing out in pain again when his pants’ zipper scratches at his cut.

Baekhyun sighs tiredly, wishing that his heart would stop yearning for Chanyeol, because he knew very well that Chanyeol was not in love with him. He sighs again, attracting the attention of Kyungsoo, but he smiles reassuringly at Kyungsoo to not worry him. “I’m… just tired,” he says, and Kyungsoo just accepts it innocently and turns back to continue to try stop Jongin and Tao, because he can tell that it is the truth, but Baekhyun had partially lied; he wasn’t physically tired, but mentally tired. And Baekhyun was ready to give up on Chanyeol.

§

POOR BAEKKIE D:

I’msosorrytoallyoubaekyeolshippersorbaekhyunbiasedpeople D:

DON’T WORRY I’M HATING MYSELF RIGHT NOW FOR MAKING BAEKKIE LIKE THAT SO.

/cough

D:… UPSET.

T^T

And I have no idea why but I teared up when reading Baekkie’s part :( Maybe its because this eyeline monster’s like so cute and so cuddly and so adorable all the time and my bias in K.

And I just realised that my biases have no whatever relationship to each other at all. Like…

Sooyoong, Krystal, Key, Tao, Baekhyun, Sungyeol, Jinyoung, Lee Joon, Sunhwa…

…LOL anyway~ C:

COMMENTS PLEASE. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER. I don't really mind seeing that new subcribers thing, but comments... make me really happy so comment. Moremoremoremoremoremoremore!!!

Sooo YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU better comment :)