Chapter 6: Field Trip and More Jealousy Part 1/2

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

It’s been a day since that date. Kyungsoo smiled dreamily, as if still imagining what happened. Kai looked at him strangely and flicked his forehead.

“Yah hyung wake up!” Kai yelled, causing a couple of sleepy students frown.

“Mmmh-phhh” Kyungsoo replied, still nodding off dreamily.

Kai frowned, he knows that only one person could get Kyungsoo to this dreamy state. What exactly did he and Chanyeol do? Kai couldn’t admit that he wasn’t jealous. “Hyung, we’re going to a field trip today! So don’t do that dreamy state of yours when we’re going somewhere!”

Kyungsoo snapped back to reality when he heard the word field trip. He loved field trips. He layed his head on the desk and listened to Kai ramble about field trips. The door opened and he sat straight up, paying close attention to the teacher.

“Class, today we’re having a field trip.” The teacher said, smiling because she finally got the whole class to cheer.

“You guys will be partnered up into groups of two. You guys can choose.” The teacher said, making the class explode into cheers.

“But, we’ll go in order. We’ll pull sticks to see who gets to choose first. Once you have a partner go to the bus with them.” The class groaned, they hated that way. They weren’t kindergarteners anymore, but the teachers still think they are. Kai didn’t say anything, he just hoped he get picked before Chanyeol, so he can take Kyungsoo. He smiled at that thought, and caught the teacher looking at him. He stared back, until the teacher looked away.

 *That kid sure is weird. He isn’t complaining about this like the other people, perhaps I should let him pick first* The teacher thought. “Since Kai isn’t complaining, he can choose first. Go pick Kai.”

Kai smirked and said out loud, “I want Kyungsoo to be my partner.” Kyungsoo immediately blushed, hoping no one saw. But Chanyeol did. Kai smirked and went with Kyungsoo to the bus; holding hands. The class started whispering and he saw Chanyeol clench his fists, but Kai didn’t care. All he cared about was Kyungsoo, who he was holding hands with and blushing furiously.

Chanyeol was close to breaking, after what he just saw. Kyungsoo’s blush. His FREAKING BLUSH. Kyungsoo blushed from Kai. Chanyeol wanted to kill Kai right now, but sadly, he couldn’t since Kyungsoo was his partner. There it goes again. That same feeling when Sehun told him that Kai and Kyungsoo kissed. That feeling was all he had now, the feeling of jealousy. *It’s only… a field trip together. Just a field trip* Chanyeol tried convincing himself that it was just a field trip, and Kyungsoo was Kai’s only friends so of course it was like that. After all, Kyungsoo likes him only right? Only him. He stood there, lost in his own thoughts until a voice came.

“Park Chanyeol can you hear me?” Chanyeol shook his mind off, and nodded the answer to the teacher.

“It’s your turn to pick Chanyeol. Who do you pick?” Chanyeol’s mind wandered off again as he looked at the remaining students. He found out Luhan wasn’t taken so he took him and wandered out of the classroom with Luhan, wondering what Kyungsoo and Kai are doing. Thinking about them made him angrier. Kai. He swore, he would like to kill him. Ever since Kai came, he and Kyungsoo became a bit distant since Kai was always with Kyungsoo.

*ARGHH THAT STUPID BLOCKER* he screamed in his mind, his expression turned into fury, and banged his fist on a locker. This feeling, this feeling he never had before took over him as Chanyeol continued to bang his fist on the lockers making Luhan horrified and scared at the same time. When Chanyeol calmed down a bit, Luhan took him out to the school bus, where the rest of the class were waiting for them. Whispers were going around as Luhan dragged Chanyeol to the back seat, perhaps they thought Luhan and Chanyeol were having a secret relationship. Luhan glanced back at Kyungsoo, he saw a expression that he’d never thought he’d see at all. The expression of hurt, and jealousy.He guessed Kyungsoo thought so too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

WOOT WOOT BACK FRIDAY UPDATE :D Remember to comment and suscribe!