Chapter 10: Finding a Date

You Should Be Mine {HIATUS}

 

Chanyeol walked around the school aimlessly, searching for nothing in particular. Rumors of him and Kyungsoo were everywhere, maybe that’s why girls are rushing to him, asking him to go to the dance with them. Chanyeol declined, all of them were not his type, dressed all ty. He supposed he could ask any random girl, but then there are no girls that caught his interest. He sighed, wondering what he was going to do. He can’t go alone, that will ruin his reputation. If only Kyungsoo said yes instead of Kai… A thought made him cold. *What if Kyungsoo likes Kai now? That’s probably the reason why Kyungsoo’s ignoring me.* His eyes got teary but he wiped them away. *That’s not it, he was all over my heels…. Was.* He bumped into a smaller boy, it turned out to be Baekhyun. “Sorry…”He started to say, but Baekhyun just smiled. *What’s making him smile like this?*

“It’s okay, I had something to tell you anyways.”

Chanyeol blinked in confusion, what did Baekhyun have to say? They never talked… “What?”

Baekyun smiled, in a smile that made Chanyeol’s mind go spin, *Wait… Why am I like this? I can’t possibly like two people?* “I’ll tell you at the dance, but I have to ask you something.”

Chanyeol groaned in irriatation, he wanted to know now. “Arraso, and what did you want to ask?”

Baekhyun grinned, “Will you go to the dance with me? Since Kyungsoo’s going with Kai and all…”

Chanyeol looked at him. *I guess he still haven’t gave up on me even though I rejected him… Might as well give it a try, but I’ll just a bit.* He gave Baekhyun a unconvinced look, “Tell me why I should go with you.”

Baekhyun grinned, this was all part of his plan. He knew Chanyeol was going to say that, everything is going well. “Because, Kyungsoo’s trying to make you jealous. Did you know that? And also Kai likes him and plans to take him away from you at the dance.”

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped, Kyungsoo was really trying to do that? Well he was doing a very good job with it… And Kai. He had no words. Anger was replacing his pokerface mind.  “Arraso, I’ll go with you, but what do I get?”

Baekhyun grinned. He got Chanyeol where he wanted, he can already see the changes in Chanyeol’s face; anger replacing his unconvinced face. “You get Kyungsoo all by yourself, maybe Kai out of the way, and maybe something different.” He didn’t plan on telling Chanyeol the full thing. *Sorry I have to lie to you Chanyeol. But you’ll find out that it’s for the best.*

Chanyeol nodded, all he wanted was Kai out of the way. “Fine.”

------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Don't you like short chapters? XD