Untitled 3

Drabbles and stuff

“So, noona,” Myungsoo began while watching her with amusement. “Don’t you have something to tell me?”

 

They were sitting in the couch watching a soccer match. She glares at him with her arms and legs cross, she was almost pouting.

 

“It was luck.” Myungsoo snorts and put his laptop on the table, resting his back in the arm couch and mirror her.

 

“Doesn’t look like that to me.”

 

“Ugh!” Haneul points at him. “Everyone knows that Ulsan Hyundai is the best team in the universe and could beat your stupid team with their eyes closed!”

 

“Apparently, not today.” He smirks. Haneul’s eyes narrows slightly.

 

“Wipe that stupid smirk off of your face before I do it for you.” She threatens but Myungsoo just laughs and smirks again.

 

“Make me.”

 

“As you wish!” She jumps to him and hits his face with a cushion.

 

Myungsoo starts to laugh hysterically while trying to pin her arms but Haneul just stranded his hips and keep hitting him. Both of them were laughing so hard that Myungsoo’s eyes started to get teary.

 

“Yah! Shut up, kids!” Sunggyu yells from the kitchen table where he and Hyerin were trying to study. Hyerin watches her friends and giggles.

 

You shut up, grandpa!”

 

“H-How did you just call me Kim Myungsoo?!” Hyerin takes his hand, stopping him from trying to strangle the poor kid.

 

“Stupid Myungsoo, how dare you call him that?” Haneul starts to tickles his ribs as a punishment.

 

“Hahaha! B-but you call him that too!” He says between laughs.

 

“Liar!” Both of them keep playing like 5 years old kids. Sunggyu sighs from his seat and turns to look at Hyerin.

 

“Remember me why are we friends with that morons.” He said massaging his temple. She laughs and kisses his cheek.

 

“Because we love that morons.” She smiles and then looks around. “Where are the others?”

 

“Sungyeol is showing some new video game to Hoya in his bedroom and Sungjong drags Dongwoo to go shopping with him.” Hyerin nods and furrows her eyebrows.

 

“And Woohyun?”

 

“Well, he said he would be here in 10 minutes… 25 minutes ago, maybe he went to the store or something.“

 

As if invoke him, Woohyun presses the code to Sungyeol’s apartment and enters with a plastic bag in his hands and a tube of ice cream in his mouth.

 

“I’m hom -“ He stops in mid sentence.

 

Unexpectedly, what he saw next shocked him and his heart beat started racing along with a huge amount of anger. Never before he felt like that, not even when he saw his ex girlfriends play with other guys or even flirt, he didn’t even felt jealousy, so why was he now feeling like ripping Myungsoo’s head off  and feed the piranhas with the rest of his body?

 

Sometime during the game, Myungsoo switches places with Haneul and now he was on top of her, tickling her sides while she squirmed under him, laughing hard and happy tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

Woohyun couldn’t handle it anymore and slam shut the door shocking the hell out of the four others in the apartment.

 

“Oh god, you scared me!” Hyerin puts a hand on her chest, eyes widened.

 

“What the hell, Woohyun?!” Sunggyu hugged his girl, heart beating rapidly.

 

Haneul, hearing Woohyun’s voice, pushes Myungsoo off of her causing him to fall hard to the floor, bumping his elbow on the table.

 

“Woohyun…” Haneul whispers, sitting and wiping her cheeks. Both of them stare at each other without words.

 

“Ouch.” Myungsoo groaned from the floor.

 

“! I’m sorry, Myung, are you okay?” She looked away and rushes to his side, checking Myungsoo’s injured elbow and frowning at the blood. “This need to get cleaned, come on, I think Yeol have a first aid kit in the kitchen.”

 

“I got it!” Hyerin yells from the kitchen and started to open and close the cabinets searching for it.

 

Woohyun was glue in his spot, eyes following Haneul’s movements.  It’s not like they were a couple, god he didn’t even like her! But then, why did he felt so protective over her everytime he sees her with other guys? Especially with Myungsoo, those two are like siblings, so they spent a lot of time together and that is something that makes his blood boil with anger. Before, he didn’t mind when people said things about his girlfriends, he didn’t stand up for them and just let them talk all they wanted… but now, when people in school says things about Haneul he just couldn’t stay silent and jumps in her defense with intention of smash that person’s head in a wall over and over again until they back off of their words…

 

And when Haneul and Myungsoo walk in front of them, Myungsoo smirks at him and tighten his hold of Haneul’s hand making him glare at the back of his head.

 

‘Bastard.’ Woohyun though.

 

So, maybe, he likes her just a tiny bit more than a friend.