How will this day end or begin? chapter 5

Umma Taeheon

Did you guys like the two chapters in one? o.e? no? O.- just askin xDD sorry to keep u waiting my children ^_^ We shall get started =w=

                                                                            (Dongjun special! :D)

On one winter snowy day... In the Taeheon Residence, Dongjun was quietly looking at the snow falling on the ground in the living room.

He always wanted to touch the snow.. letting the snow fall on his little tounge.

He has felt the snow before but, he couldent feel what it felt like, because it melted in his hand.

Dongjun was smiling on the outside though, he couldent wait for christmas that was just 20 days away.

(20 days till i get my tabulet! :D it dosent have a screen xD) He always wanted a stuffed zebra, their so stripey.. he thought, While he was thinking a little snowflake fell on the window, it wasent like the cartoon snowflakes all perfect and white.

Dongjun was suprised, but curious. then touched it, he had a giggley happy feeling inside.

It was cold but nice to feel.

Dongjun layed on the floor and rolled around like a turtle, so happy! when he was doing that kwanghee and siwan came back from whatever they were doing.

  "Yah! why are you laying on the floor?! you could get dirty!" "But, i touched a snowflake!" Dongjun Squealed with happyness in his voice! "On the window little dude?" Siwan asked while pointing to the window..

He nodded while closing his eyes.

"Cute.." Kwanghee said.. while pulling siwan to her  bed room and kicking junyoung and hyungshik out.

Junyoung went back in the room to get the laptop they were 'playing' with.

Dongjun wished that Umma Taeheon and heechul were home.. They went to the super market to buy christmas cookie and sorts.

But its been 2 hours since they left. "why dident they bring me, instead of leaving me here.." Dongjun mumbled.

While junyoung was talking about which games they were gonna buy if they had enough money, he had turned to dongjun.

Then asked hyungshik quietly if he could play with them since he looked lonely.

Hyungshik refused, But jungyoung asked again with aeygo, Hyungshik then okayed.

Junyoung was happy that he accepted, He got up from the couch and poked dongjuns little head suprising dongjunny.

"ow! what do you want?" Dongjun said getting up from the floor and facing junyoung who is much taller then him..

"Well, you seemed lonely soo..i wanna know if you wanna play with us?" Junyoung said putting his hands behind his back and smiling warmly then looking down to his dongsaeng.

Dongjun never seen this side of him before, He liked it! though he dident know if they were playing tricks on him.

since they loved to that. but, he accepted anyway because family is more important then snow! atleast thats how he put it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was to dang short o.o i'll put chapter six right about.. now ^_^ see you there!