Chapter 2: shocked

when khun meets hyun...

 

After the meeting, seohyun and nichkhun went home to their dorms

 

At 2pm’s dorm…

 

Nichkhun arrived at their dorm and was greeted by s who were watching tv.

 

Taecyeon: khun! We’re glad your home.

Changsung: yeah… we want to ask you about something.

Wooyoung: hey guys, let him eat first.

 

Then they gave khun some food on his plate…

 

Nichkhun: what is up with you guys?! Why are you all acting nice? Am I in the right dorm?

Junsu: don’t be silly khun. We’re just concern that you might starve yourself and damage your health.

Junho: yeah that’s right.

Nichkhun: ok… this is weird… come’on guys tell me what’s up?

Taecyeon: fine! We’ll go straight to the point. Are you going to do WGM again?

Nichkhun: yeah… that’s why we had a meeting.

Wooyoung: I knew it! We saw the teaser on tv.

Junsu: yeah, it says “WGM the twisted edition”.

Changsung: what does that meant? I don’t get it.

Nichkhun: it means that I will have a new wife.

2PM: whaaat?!

Taecyeon: with whom?

Junho: is she pretty? Or even cute?

Nichkhun: oh… she’s pretty alright. Prettier than vic. Very very much!

Junsu: who is it?! Who is it? Tell us!

 

Nichkhun paused and cleared his throat and told them…

 

Nichkhun: it’s SNSD’s maknae seohyun!

2PM: woah!!

Junho: no way!!!! Not seohyun! That’s a lie! You’re not serious are you?! You’re just kidding!!!!

Taecyeon: I envy you khun. T_T

Changsung: me too. She’s so pretty and kind. Remember our CF with them? Cabi? She’s really nice to everyone.

Junho: take care of her khun. Or else I’ll crush you into pieces.

Nichkhun: yeah, sure! I will. (evil smirk)

Wooyoung: hey, I know that look.

Taecyeon: she’s not like other girls that you had dated khun.

Junsu: yeah, she won’t fall for your charms.

Nichkhun: oh..really?! we’ll see about that.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

What happened earlier in the meeting has quite shocking really. I didn’t really expect that. I mean no one really did. Not even seohyun. Well, based on her facial expression she was shocked. Yes, I stared at her. (Smirk) She didn’t even spoke for the whole meeting. How cute… wait… did I said cute? I mean funny. She looks so funny. Ha ha ha. Not cute. Not cute at all… Ok fine she’s cute. But just cute. Nothing more. Ok? Ok! What’s up with you today khun?! You’re a player not a lover. There is no way I’m falling for this. Keep that in mind. Love is not on your vocabulary. It’s just a total waste of time.

-End of POV-

 

 

At SNSD’s dorm…

 

Seohyun arrived at their dorm and thought that no one was there because of the silent environment. So she sat down on the sofa and thought about what just happened in the meeting earlier.

  

Seohyun’s POV

I’m still dumbfounded of what happened. I was still recovering from that “holding hands scene” and then suddenly there comes the “WGM twisted news thing”! What was that?! It all happened so quickly. I didn’t even know what hit me. I was so shocked of what I just heard that I didn’t even know how to react. So, let me just recap what the executives just said earlier… I’m going back to WGM and my “new” husband will be Nichkhun?! WHAT?! This sounds like a big joke… but it’s not. Hmm.. nichkhun… I heard some negative news & issues about him. I heard that he was involved in an accident recently. Actually, some of my unnies are close to him. I don’t really know him that well. They said that he’s really a party animal and a certified babe magnet, which is really not a surprise. I must admit that he’s really handsome and cute…but... but he’s not my type. I don’t like troublemakers. (sighs) Well, on the bright side, yonghwa won’t be my husband anymore. At least for now, I can move on from him and become wiser when it comes to falling for my feelings & emotions. And---

-End of POV-

 

Taeyeon: SEOHYUNNIE!!! You’re home!!!

Seohyun: (shocked to death) UNNIE!!! You almost killed me!

Taeyeon: (laughs)

Seohyun: T_T

Taeyeon: (still laughing) sorry for scaring you seohyun~ah… are you ok?!

Seohyun: where are the others? Are they already asleep?

Taeyeon: well, sica and fany are already asleep. Soo & yoon are still awake inside their room. Yul, sunkyu & hyo are---

 

Then suddenly yuri, sunny & hyoyeon arrived from the supermarket…

 

Taeyeon: oh… hyo! yul! sunny! You’re all here…

Seohyun: hi unnies!! Where have you three been?

Hyoyeon: we got hungry, so we went to the supermarket to buy some food to eat.

 

As soon as sooyoung heard the conversation she got out from the room and drags yoona outside…

 

Sooyoung: did someone say FOOD?!

Yuri: just as I expected…

Sunny: yeah. We bought food.

yoona: yeahey!!!

Sunny: we bought food for us, not for you!

Yoona & sooyoung: T_____T

 

 

All of them laughed except for yoona & sooyoung…

 

Seohyun: they were just kidding unnie! Of course you can eat the food.

Taeyeon: come’on girls, let’s eat! I’m kinda hungry too.

 

Without hesitation, yoona & sooyoung ran towards the table and ate dinner with the other members and because of their noise, tiffany & Jessica was disturbed from their sleep and when out to see what the noise was all about.

 

Tiffany: what’s happening?!

Jessica: why are you all so noisy?!

Seohyun: oh… we’re very sorry if we disturbed you from your sleep unnie.

Hyoyeon: you two can go back to sleep now. Goodnight.

Seohyun: or you two can just join us for dinner if you two want.

Yuri: yeah, come join us.

 

And they all ate together.

Then, suddenly taeyeon asked seohyun about the meeting...

 

Taeyeon: so, hyunnie how was the meeting?

Hyoyeon: are you going to do WGM again?

Jessica: I knew it! It’s WGM for hyunnie again.

Sunny: what? Again?!

Yuri: with yonghwa?

Sooyoung: of course it’s with yonghwa. Who else?!

Tiffany:  you’re so lucky seohyunnie!

 

Then yoona shouted…

 

Yoona: YAH! One question at a time! Let her talk! Geez…

 

Seohyun paused for a moment and told them of what happened.

 

Seohyun: ok, here we go… I’m going to do WGM again. BUT… not with yonghwa. I will be paired with 2pm’s nichkhun.

 

SNSD: WHAAAAAT?!?!?!

Seohyun: (laughs) that was also my reaction earlier.

Taeyeon: are you serious hyunnie?!

jessica: of course not. She’s kidding girls.

Seohyun: no I’m not kidding unnie.

Tiffany: how can that be possible?! With khun oppa?! That troublemaker?

Sunny: but he’s already with Victoria right?

Hyoyeon: and you’re with yonghwa.

Sooyoung: wait… I saw the new teaser on TV. So that’s what they meant about “WGM: the twisted edition.”

Seohyun: and the worst is, there is only one couple per season.

Yuri: and that couple will be you and nichkhun?

Sooyoung: oh no no yul… It will be taeyeon and tiffany! Of course it will be hyunnie & nichkhun..duh.. -___-

Sunny: only one couple per season?! That’s daebak! All attention are on you guys. Good luck with the antis. They can be really a headache. Especially with some khuntoria and yongseo shippers.

Yoona: stop scaring seohyun, sunny unnie.

Taeyeon: when will you start filming?

Seohyun: on Thursday.

Jessica: that’s the day after tomorrow.

yuri: we’ll go with you. (Smiles)

Seohyun: NO!!!

Hyoyeon: relax... we we’re just kidding. (Laughs)

Tiffany: but keep this in mind. We are all going to surprise you on the set.

Seohyun: when?

Sooyoung: duh… it won’t be a surprise if we tell you…

Seohyun: -__-

Yoona: so, it’s going to be KHUNSEO for this season. How cute… XD

Sunny: I think I’m already a fan!

Tiffany: me too. ^_^

Jessica: me three!

Hyoyeon: they actually make a good pair. Count me in!

Yuri: me too.

Sooyoung: it’s khunseo for the win! XD

Taeyeon: I guess we all agree with your new husband but be careful hyunnie he’s a player. If he does anything bad to you just tell us. And he will pay! Right girls?!

SNSD: yeah! That’s right! Anything for our maknae…

Seohyun: thanks unnies! I’m really grateful to have you all. But don’t worry I can handle this…hopefully…

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 2 is finished! sorry for the boring chapter guys… but don’t worry, khunseo moments will come, I promise! :) thanks for those who have subscribed to my story and Please do comment…. I really appreciate it.