Chapter 1: say what?!

when khun meets hyun...

 

At SNSD dorm

 

Seohyun’s POV

I felt a slight pain in my heart when I saw the new preview for the new season of WGM. I just remembered the days when I was fakely married to a man who only showed fake affections towards me and I was like a fool falling for it. geez.. How stupid! It’s been almost 2 years since the show ended and after that, he didn’t even bother to call or text me even just to say hello. I never had a boyfriend before, so I’m kind of confused if this is love or just an infatuation. Well whatever this is... I won’t assume for anything anymore. It’s not worth it. From now on, I’ll just focus on things that are important, like…work! Yeah, that’s right..i’m going to get myself busy and forget all those stupid things called love.

-End of POV-

 

Seohyun and her unnies are having their breakfast, when suddenly their manager came to their dorm and told seohyun about the news.

 

Manager: good morning girls!

Taeyeon: oh... Manager oppa!

Tiffany: hey! I don’t remember that we had a schedule today. Do we?

Manager: no. fany~ah! Today is SNSD’s rest day.

Jessica: good! Cause I’m still sleepy and I want to sleep for the whole day.

Sooyoung: did you bought food?

Manager: no,sooyoungie! I’m here to tell seohyun about something. seohyun~ah! I have good news for you..!

Seohyun: what is it oppa?

Manager: MBC just called president lee last night and requested to cast you again on WGM!

 

And they all replied in great shock...

 

Snsd: WHAT?!?!

seohyun: Not again?! oppa, you’re kidding right?

Manager: well, I wish I was kidding but I’m sorry to say that I’m not.

Seohyun: why can’t they just cast other members of snsd who haven’t joined WGM?

Snsd: YEAH! wae?

Manager: president lee also likes to cast the other members for WGM, but MBC only requested you to be on the show again. I don’t really know why. Anyway, because of that matter, you will have a meeting with MBC tonight for WGM. Ok! Think I said it all... I’ll be leaving now. Enjoy your day-off girls!

 

Snsd: bye oppa!

 

Then yoona noticed seohyun’s not-so-happy-about-the-news face. Yoona knows the fact that seohyun had feelings for yonghwa, but wants to forget about him because yonghwa only showed fake affections towards her.

 

Yoona’s POV

She was heartbroken when yonghwa ignored her after their last episode of WGM. It only showed that he was just playing seohyun. And now I can’t believe that it’s going to happen again because of the recasting for WGM! Even if she uses her I-don’t-care face on others, I still see the burden in her eyes. Like duh... how can I not know? I’m her bestfriend since trainee days! That’s why I know her that well... Poor seohyunnie... if only I could do something to comfort and cheer her up!

-end of POV-

 

Yoona: seohyunnie, are you alright?

Seohyun: Unnie! This can’t be happening! I’m not doing that show again with him!

Yoona: oh, hyunnie... if only i can do something about it. Hey, how about I’ll tell MBC to cast me on WGM with you! We will be a couple! I promise to be a good husband! Because YOONHYUN is real! Right? (Laughs)

 

As soon as yuri heard yoona, she shouted...

Yuri: Hey, I heard that! YULSIC is also real!

 

Then taeyeon responds...

Taeyeon: Yah! It’s TAENY for the win! taeny! taeny!

 

And they all laughed in unison...

 

Meanwhile at 2pm’s dorm...

The members were still in a deep sleep when suddenly a loud greeting wakes them up.

 

JYP: good morning, boys! Rise and shine! Come’ on get up! Or else you’ll be late for your schedules for today.

 

Taecyeon: yah! nichkhun! Get up! Were gonna be late!

Nichkhun: I’m not supposed to be seen on TV yet. I’m suspended. Remember?

 

Nichkhun was suspended due to his “drunk driving incident” that caused a slight damage to his image. He can’t be seen on TV or in public. He’s like a child grounded by his parents.

 

JYP: we will talk about that "suspension thing" later. For now, I have good news for you!

Nichkhun: what is it?

JYP: MBC just called me up last night and they want to recast you on WGM.

Nichkhun: what?! Oh no no no no! you can’t... they can’t... what?!

JYP: I already said YES to them, khun.

Nichkhun: I’m not really sure if I can do that again…

JYP: Fine! Fine! Take this offer and your suspension will be reduced. From 2 months it will become 2weeks.

Nichkhun: fine! I’ll take your offer. It’s a deal!

JYP: great! And because of that you’ll have a meeting with MBC tonight for the show. Don’t be late! Bye boys!

 

Junsu: what was that all about?

Taecyeon: he’s been re-casted for WGM again!

Wooyoung: what? Again?!

Changsung: with Victoria?

Nichkhun: I guess so...who else?

 

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I never thought President would fall for that. Of course I’ll accept the WGM offer! It can rise up my fame. And I made a promise to myself that I will never fall in love with anyone. It’s just a total waste of time. WGM is just a show. Vic is pretty and obviously, she likes me but she’s not my type. Plus, I don’t chase girls, girls chase me. (evil smirk)

 

 

At MBC building…

 

Seohyun’s POV

Omo~ omo~ I’M LATE! How can I be so careless about the schedule for tonight?! Fine I admit it... I fell asleep. T_T this is so not me! Geez..How unprofessional! Well I hope I’m not that late..otteoke?! Where’s the elevator? I need to get to the meeting right now!

-end of POV-

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Aish…I’m late! I hope president doesn’t find out about this or else our deal will be over and it’s 2 months of torture for me. No party, no girls, no fun! Torture right?! And….. hey wait a minute… isn’t that seohyun beside the elevator?! Of course, she’s here. She was also casted in WGM with yonghwa. Wait… is she…. Is she also LATE?!

-end of POV-

 

Nichkhun: hey, seohyun! Seohyun!

Seohyun: oh.. anyeong hasaeyo nichkun-sshi!

Nichkhun: are you here for the WGM re-casting meeting?

Seohyun: ah…yes! Are you also here for that?

Nichkhun: yeah.

Seohyun: let’s go then! We’re running very late.

 

Because of their tardiness they panicked in unison. And because of this, seo “unpurposely” held khun’s hand and pulled him inside the elevator. Inside the elevator, seo was still holding khun’s hand, until they reached the 5th floor where the meeting room was located. They went inside and everyone was shocked on the view in front of them. Then, seohyun remembered that she & khun were still holding each others hand. Embarrassed from her act, Seo immediately let go of khun’s hand and greeted everyone in the room acting like nothing happened.

 

Seohyun: anyeong haeseyo! Sorry I’m late. This won’t happen again.

Nichkhun: aa..ah.. yes.. this won’t happen again. Sorry everyone.

MBC executives: oh... it’s alright! We just got started. The both of you have a seat.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

Wooh! That was close! I thought I was late. Thank God! At last, this means… freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Well, I still have 2 weeks of suspension though... but nevertheless, after that, I’m free! And oh… about what happened earlier… aa..err..ah.. Seohyun & I were holding hands?! Ok, that was weird…….. but somehow after realizing that, it put a smile on my face. I really don’t know why. I also felt the warmth of her hand; it was like her hand was a perfect pair for mine. Plus my heart was beating faster than before. And I kinda liked it…a lot! And…….wait a minute… what in the world are you saying nichkhun?! Are you day dreaming?! Snap out of it! Back to reality… something’s wrong here… how come there are no other idols beside me and seohyun? Where’s vic? And yonghwa isn’t here either. Are they late or something?!

-end of POV-

 

Seohyun’s POV

That was really embarrassing! What is happening to you seo joo hyun?! I guess I panicked so bad that I didn’t noticed that I was holding nichkhun’s hand. Otteoke?! What was I thingking? And to make matters worse the executives saw all of it. Now my face is turning red like a tomato. Geez! Ok, forget all about it seohyun… focus! Focus! Hey… where are the others? Where’s yonghwa? I don’t also see vic unnie here. What is this?

-end of POV-

 

Then the executives spoke to them…

 

Exec: good evening to the both of you, Seohyun and nichkhun! I’m sure the both of you are wondering why there are no other idols here in the meeting.

 

They both nodded…

 

Exec: we all decided to have some changes for the show.

Nichkhun: what changes?!

Exec: well…if you haven’t seen the teasers, the show will be called WGM “the twisted edition.” And by the word “twisted” this means that there will be only one couple per season and for the first season the couple will be KHUNSEO!

 

Khunseo: WHAT?!?!

Exec: since you two were former casts of the show, we thought it would be nice to pair you up.

 

They were so shocked of what they had heard, that both of them became speechless…

 

Exec: ok, I think everything is said. The meeting is finished. WGM filming will start on Thursday morning. Be there. The both of you, don’t be late!

 

__________________________________________________________________________

Wohoo! At last chapter 1 is finished! Did you liked it guys? Sorry for some wrong grammar… T_T my English is not that good.

Please do comment! No silent leaders please…