Chapter 3: destiny?

when khun meets hyun...

 

At 2pm’s dorm…

 

Nichkhun’s POV

I was walking through the hallways; it was like I was looking for someone. Then suddenly, I saw a girl. She looks… sad. Very sad. In fact, she was crying. For a minute, I just stared at her and wondered what happened. Why is she crying? I was curious so I went straight to her to ask.

 

Nichkun: ahmm… miss, are you alright?!

 

She just stared at me and didn’t answer. I can’t clearly see her face. It was blurred but I really didn’t mind. All I want to know is what could have happened to her.

 

Girl: (sobs) (still crying)

Nichkhun: is there anything that I can help? What’s wrong?

Girl: I was played. Ok! I was so stupid to fall for a guy who didn’t love me truly! (sobs)

 

Even though, I don’t know her, I felt like I also feel the burden that she was going through.

 

Nichkhun: oh… I’m sorry to hear that…

Girl: are you one of them too?!

Nichkhun: what do you mean?

Girl: are you also one of the guys who like playing the feelings of other girls and leaves them after that? Are you? (Sobs)

Nichkhun: (speechless)

Girl: I guess silence means yes? You’re one of them too.

Nichkhun: aah.. No! Of course not!

Girl: really? I bet your just lying.

Nichkhun: no, I’m not! Ok… to prove it, come with me.

Girl: where are we going?

Nichkhun: I don’t really know.

Girl: (giving him a confused look)

Nichkhun: (sighs) just trust me, ok?! Don’t worry I won’t leave you. I promise.(smiles)

Girl: (A smile back and nods yes)

Nickhun: let’s go! (Holds the girl’s hand)

 

I didn’t really know where we were going. I just felt that I’m in a mission. A mission to cheer her up or just even to see her smile. I just held her hand and we just ran until we reached a particular place. It looks like a garden. It was a beautiful garden, to be exact. I not really an “eco friendly” person. In fact, I don’t appreciate nature that much… but this was too beautiful to ignore. I was still holding her hand when suddenly she dragged me to run with her towards the garden. It was an amazing experience. It felt so good. The view was awesome, the flowers, the trees…and…oh! She’s smiling. I think it helped her forget about what she was going through earlier. Because of exhaustion from running, we sat on the grassy ground near us. We talk about random stuff and started laughing. Then I noticed the necklace that she was wearing. Them gem on the pendant was alluring. It was colored pink and shiny.

 

Nichkhun: hey, the pendant on your necklace is beautiful.

Girl: oh… this? Yeah… my mom gave it to me.

 

Then suddenly, it was like she remembered something. Then she stood up and is about to run towards the hallway near the garden. Good thing I immediately held her hand.

 

Nichkhun: wait! Where are you going?

Girl: I need to go.

Nichkhun: wait. I don’t even know your name… and when will I see you again?

Girl: I don’t know. Only time will tell. But this is for sure, you’ll find me soon. Destiny will bring us back together again. (Smiles sincerely)

 

I was so struck by her words that I didn’t even noticed that my grip in her hand lighten and she finally escaped and ran towards the hallway.

Then suddenly….. RIIIINNNGGG! RIINNNNGGGG! RIIIIING!!!!

-End of POV-

 

Nichkhun: (sighs) it was all just a dream?!

Junsu: khun, for Pete sake, turn off your alarm clock!

 Junho: yeah, it’s still 5 a.m . In the morning… Let us sleep.

Nichkhun: fine… fine… I’ll turn it off!  geesh!

Junsu: thank you…-_-

Nichkhun’s POV              

Time flies so fast, before I knew it, it’s already Thursday! I’ve got to get up and prepare for the filming for today. I immediately went straight to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While at the kitchen, my mind kept imagining of what happened in my dream earlier. The garden, the view and… the girl… her words kept on repeating on my mind. “You’ll find me soon. Destiny will bring us back together again.”

-end of POV-

 

Taecyeon: GOOD MORNING, KHUN!!!

Nichkhun: (shocked to death) are you trying to kill me?!

Taecyeon: (laughs) hey, I was just greeting you “good morning!” that’s all.

Nichkhun: yeah, GOOD MORNING to you too. -___-

Changsung: (yawns) what was that noise all about? Wait… am I still dreaming? Khun? Is that you?!

Taecyeon: no it’s not khun. It’s just his picture talking. (Laughs)

Changsung: thanks a lot for that info taec. -__- but this is a miracle! Khun is up early! He usually wakes up for filming 1hour or even 30minutes before the call time.

Wooyoung: good morning, guys! (yawns) khun?! I thought your call time for WGM is 8:30a.m.? It’s still 5am in the morning.

Changsung: isn’t it obvious?!  It looks like his…oh what’s the word…. excited! (laughs)

Wooyoung: ayie!!! Here comes khunseo! (smiles)

 

Then taecyeon, changsung & wooyoung teased khun the whole morning…XD

 

Meanwhile at SNSD’s dorm…

 

Seohyun’s POV

“I’m not inlove with you seohyun! It was just for publicity!” those words kept on running through my head that in broke my heart so badly. I was crying non-stop. Thoughts of him kept repeating in my head. I don’t know how to control my tears. Stop it seo joo hyun! Stop it!

Then suddenly, someone tapped my back and asked.

 

Guy: ahmm… miss, are you alright?!

 

I just stared at him and didn’t answer his question. I continued crying. He asked me again.

 

Guy: is there anything that I can help? What’s wrong?

 

I answered him with annoyance in my face.

 

Seohyun: I was played. Ok! I was so stupid to fall for a guy who didn’t love me truly! (sobs)

Guy: oh… I’m sorry to hear that…

 

Actually after he said that, I felt his sympathy. Then I asked him back.

 

Seohyun : are you one of them too?!

Guy: what do you mean?

Seohyun : are you also one of the guys who like playing the feelings of other girls and leaves them after that? Are you? (Sobs)

 

This time, he is the one how didn’t answer. I guess he was also guilty. (sighs)boys will be boys.

 

Seohyun: I guess silence means yes? You’re one of them too.

Guy: aah.. No! Of course not! Ok… to prove it, come with me.

Seohyun: where are we going?

Guy: I don’t know but just trust me, ok?! Don’t worry I won’t leave you. I promise. (Smiles)

 

I felt sincerity in his voice. It sounded like I was protected and secured. After that, I didn’t hesitate to come with him and ran towards no where. Then suddenly, we reached a particular place. It looks like we are in a garden. If I was a painter it would be a perfect scenery to paint. The view was great, the trees, the flowers, even the insects. Waaahh… this is heaven. Because of the happiness that I felt, I held his hand and dragged him towards the garden.  He looks exhausted from all the running that we did, so we sat down and talked about some random things and started laughing. It was the best experience ever. For some reason, I forgot all my sadness earlier.

 

Guy: hey, the pendant on your necklace is beautiful.

Seohyun: oh... my mom gave it to me.

 

Back when I was in freshmen years of high school, my mother gave this necklace to me. It was colored pink and shiny. But ever since I debuted, I didn’t have the time to wear it everyday because I was afraid that I might break or lose it. So all I do is keep it in my bag and wear it on special occasions. And oh… I think need to go. I don’t really know why. It’s like someone is calling me.

I immediately got up and followed the voice. Then, someone held my hand. It was like he was stopping me to go.

 

Guy : wait! Where are you going?

seohyun: I need to go.

Guy : wait. I don’t even know your name… and when will I see you again?

seohyun: I don’t know. Only time will tell. But this is for sure, you’ll find me soon. Destiny will bring us back together again. (Smiles sincerely)

 

I don’t really know why I said that. But one thing’s for sure, it came from my heart. (smiles)

 

Ok, seo joohyun!  Back to reality! It was just a dream. Snap-out of it!

Oh!!! I almost forgot! I have to go wake up my unnies for our individual schedules for today. First on the list, the actresses! (yoong, yul, yul, sica)

 

Seohyun: good morning, yoona unnie! Time to wake up! You’re gonna be late for your drama filming. Come’on Wakie wakie! (smiles brightly)

Yoona : 5 minutes. Let me sleep for 5 minutes, hyunnie…. I’m still sleepy.

Seohyun: but unnie! You’ll be late.

 

(sighs) Fine! I’ll just wake yuri unnie instead.

 

Seohyun: good morning, yuri unnie! It’s almost 7a.m you’ll be late for filming.

Yuri: (wakes up and looks at seo)

Seohyun: unnie, wakie wakie! (smiles brightly)

Yuri: (goes back to sleep)

Seohyun:  is she even awake?! Unnie!! unnie!!!

 

Fine!!! Let’s try to wake sooyoung unnie…

 

Seohyun: good morning, Sooyoung unnie! you’ll be late for your first day of filming! Unnie! Wake up!

Sooyoung: (wakes up and looks at seo)

Seohyun: (smiles)

Sooyoung: yah.. seohyun`ah! Go and  Mind your own business!

Seohyun: O_O

 

I immediately stood-up and moved over to the next bed, which was Jessica unnie’s bed. I mean… What was that?! I was just trying to wake her up! Geesh… my unnies can be so tempermental. Ok next, the queen of sleep, Jessica unnie. wish me luck! (sighs)

 

Seohyun: Jessica unnie, you’ll be late for your drama filming. unnie! unnie!

Jessica: (didn’t even bother to move)

Seohyun: unnie?! unnie?!

 

Is she alright?! She didn’t even bother to move in response. Is she still alive?!

(sighs) this is hopeless!! Like what Jessica unnie says, STREEESSSSSSSSSSSS!  How can I wake them up? Hmm… oh! that’s right! taeyeon unnie is already awake, maybe she knows what to do.

 

Seohyun: taeyeon unnie! The “actresses” won’t wake up! They’re gonna be late for their individual filmings! Help me!

Taeyeon: don’t worry seohyunnie… I’ll take care of it! (evil smirk)

Then taeyeon unnie went directly to her room and reached for the small megaphone, which by the way doesn’t sound like its size, even though it’s small, it’s sound is extremely massive! Were talking “eardrum breaking loudness!” taeyeon unnie uses this for emergency purposes only. And this is sorta, kinda,  of an emergency. And oh! did I mention that it has also a recorder that has extremely annoying sounds? Sorry unnies we have to do this. (sighs)

 

Teayeon: cover your ears seohyun~ah!

Seohyun: (covers ears)

 

(trumpet sounds)TOTOROROT… TOTOTOT…TOTOTOTOT… TOROTOTOROT….

(school bells) KRIIIIINNNNNGGGG! KRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!

(gun shots) RATATATAT….RATATATAT….

(Police cars) WEEEEEWWWHHH….WEEEEEEEEEWWWWH!...WEEEEEWWWHHH!

 

Then the unnies immediately woke-up in great shock and stood up from their beds!

 

Yoona: unnie!!! stop that!

Yuri: fine! fine! I’m up! I’m up! Just stop that!

Sooyoung: (still shocked) there’s a FIRE!!!!  FIRE! FIRE! Run for your lives! (Runs around the room in great panic)

Jessica: (falls from the bed and joins sooyoung run in panic)

 

Then taeyeon unnie turned-off the loud sounds from the megaphone.

 

Jessica: you frightened us with that “thing” again!

Sooyoung: frightened?! More like killed us!!! Yah! Kim taeyeon! I hate you so much!

Taeyeon: sorry guys! If I didn’t do that, you will all be late for filming! anyways… breakfast is ready!!!

Sooyoung: aahhh… I don’t care whatever you say. I still hate---- did you say food?

Taeyeon: yep! Breakfast is ready! Rise and shine girls! And oh… I think you awe maknae an apology.

jessica: what did you do to maknae?

Yoona: I think she sleep talked harsh words to maknae again!

Yuri: oh… that “mind your own business” thing! Tsk.. tsk! How harsh! Poor seohyunnie!

Sooyoung: I am so sorry hyunnie! I didn’t know! (hugs seo)

Seohyun: it’s alright unnie. I’m used to it! (smiles)

 

Then, we all ate our breakfast and prepared for our individual schedules and since their call times are earlier than mine, they left the dorm early. But before that…

 

yoona: seohyunnie! Good luck on your first day of filming for WGM. (smiles)

Yuri: yeah, good luck on your new husband! (smiles)

Jessica: tell nichkhun oppa we said hello!

Sooyoung: yeah, bye Mrs. HORVEJKUL! (giggles)

Seohyun: O_O what?!

Sooyoung: now… we run!!! (closes the door and runs with the others out of the dorm)

Soehyun: -___-

 

Mrs. HORVEJKUL?! Silly unnies…(smiles)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yes! Chapter 3 is finally finished!  Sorry for the super late update guys…

I was so busy last week because of our prelim examinations. That’s why I didn’t find time to update… and also… this chapter doesn’t contain “direct” KHUNSEO moments…. again sorry for that! :(

but I promise that there will be khunseo moments soon…

Anyway, to brighten the mood, it’s December! Belated happy birthday to SNSD’s black pearl YURI! And advance happy birthday to 2pm’s taecyeon!

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter… no silent readers please… please do comment. I really do appreciate them. And to those who have subscribed to this story… THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL!