Final

B.A.P Series Drabbles

 

6.     How to become a detective?

Pairing: Himup.

 

Jongup was a newcomer and he was appointed to be Himchan’s assistant. The chief said that Himchan would take care of him and teach him how to become an excellent detective as Himchan had been. And that ended up with 2 boys sitting in the older’s house on the 2nd floor for hours, doing nothing.

 

_Himchan shi~... – The younger spoke out after keeping silent for hours.

 

_You can call me hyung.  – The older smiled politely.

 

_Okay. Himchan hyung. Shall we do something? Cheif said that...

 

_We’re doing it. – The older just simply smiled.

 

_I’m sorry... I don’t understand. – Jongup scratched his head shyly. This man was weird but the weird was the genius. His grandmother said so.

 

Himchan dragged his chair closer to Jongup who was sitting next to the window. He whispered at the younger ears which made him quiver.

 

_Look at the man just stepping out of his car down there and tell me what did you see?

 

Jongup looked outside and inside, staring at Himchan cluelessly.

 

_I saw... a men step out of his car. – The younger answered naively.

 

And Himchan burst out giggling:

 

_It’s not what I mean. Okay, let me show you.

 

He put his arm around the boy’s waist and pulled him closer which made Jongup blush harshly.

 

_That man down there... he is a married teacher with 2 kids, including a 3-year-old boy and a teenage girl. He has been working as a teacher for a long time but became rich recently... – He said without stuttering.

 

_Hold on a second. – The younger widened his eyes unbelievably. – Do you know that man? How could you know that?

 

_No. – Himchan just shook his head. – I just watch.

 

_But I did not see anything. – He asked curiously, smiling brightly. It was interesting to learn new things.

 

_Because you did not see as the way I saw. Let me show you. – The older rubbed Jongup’s bang gently. – That man has a big callus covered with chalk dust on his right middle finger so I guess he has been a teacher for long time. And he is wearing a ring on his ring finger, which means he’s married man. He goes to the kid shop and buys a toy box for 3-year-old boy, you can read it on the cover, it’s pretty clear. And there is a skirt for teenage girl too.

 

_What if he has 3 kids? – The younger asked excitedly.

 

_Then he would buy 3 gifts, not only 2. He’s wearing casual average cloth, but driving a genuine expensive car whose tires are still brand new, which means he has just became rich recently. Any question?

 

Jongup stared at the older, shaking his head in admiration. So that was how to become an excellent detective. Watching carefully.

 

_Now’s your time to show me. Look at me and tell me... what do you see?

 

Being asked suddenly, the younger smiled shyly, stuttering:

 

_You’re.... Himchan. – The older burst out laughing when he heard that part which made the younger blush slightly, he continued. – You’re an admirable detective, very negligent and have a good relationship with the host. Your host seems to be friendly because no inhospitable host will let a negligent man like you rent her room. It’s private motel anyway. – The older kept nodding. – And you’re absent-minded man, always forgetting to close the window before going to work....

 

_What do you mean about the window? – Himchan looked at the boy curiously.

 

_Your room is on the 2nd floor. It’s easy to be broken into. And I don’t think you open that window on purpose. And your windowpane is covered with a thick layer of dust then I guess you do not close it so often.

 

_You learn very fast. Keep going. – Himchan smiled in satisfaction.

 

_You used to have a mischievous dog but somehow you did not bring her up anymore. The mattress with some scratches and the necklace were still there...

 

_I lost him 3 months ago. And “she” is a boy. – Himchan just nodded his head.

 

_I’m sorry. – Jongup stopped for a moment and then continued. – You used to have a girlfriend for 3 years. But she treated on you then you broke up with her. And you still hate her till now.

 

_How do you know that? – Himchan stared at the boy skeptically.

 

_I saw your 3-year anniversary card in the trash can and the picture of a girl being painted all over the face on the wa... – The younger just replied without hesitance then covered his mouth suddenly. – I’m sorry. Did I say too much? Are you mad at me?

 

Himchan closed his left eye slightly, mumbling:

 

_Actually no. – His hand on Jongup’s waist started moving further which made the younger tremble and blush slightly. – You learn pretty fast. But that’s not enough to be a detective...

 

Jongup kept retreating from the touch then his chair fell over. And he found Himchan sitting on top of him.

 

_Is...  there... anything else? – He stuttered.

 

_Always knock down the prey. And you’re too easy too be knocked down. – The older brushed the boy’s lips with the tips of his fingers. – Letting you become a detective makes me worry. How about being MY assistant? – He smirked evilly.

 

_I need time to think about it. – The younger pouted cutely.

 

But Himchan did not give Jongup time to think when he snatched at that precious pair of lips.

 

 

 

 

END

 

My final drabble for this series :D. Christmas gift for my bias

Merry Christmas everyone :3

Sherlock Holmes was AWESOME :3 :3 :3