You're More Than That....

Before You Go[이것만은 알고가]

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPexvDaT08&feature=channel_video_title


 


~*~Ara’s P.O.V.~*~

I looked at the ceiling as I lay down on my bed. I kept on thinking about everything that Yunho did for me. He was such a nice guy. He’s truly different from all the rest.

I can’t help but think about him all the time. His handsome face, his sweet smile and his actions towards me, they all seemed to be stuck in my mind. I always feel safe around him. I don’t know why, but being around him feels so right.

My heart beats fast when I’m with him. My cheeks heat up every time he touches me or even when he looks at me.

‘Could it be that I’m falling for him already?’ I blushed at the thought and sighed. Why would Yunho want a girl like me anyway? I’m weak shy and I’m not as pretty as those other girls in school. I’m not worthy for him. He’s handsome kind and confident. He’s so perfect and I’m everything that he’s not. Why would Yunho like a girl like me?

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud knock on my window. I got out of bed to look and find out what caused the loud knock. I gasped, when I saw Yunho at my veranda. I quickly opened the sliding door to let him in my room. We’re friends anyway. So, I guess it’s alright to let him in. Besides, it’s cold outside. I don’t want him to catch a cold.

”Yunho, it’s 8:30 pm. What are you doing here?” I asked dumbfounded to see him standing in front of me.

”Do you always sleep this early?” He asked.

”Yeah. Sleeping is good for your health.” I said with a smile. “I just couldn’t sleep right now, though. I tried, but I guess I’m not tired.” I reasoned out. I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about him all the time.

”I couldn’t sleep too.” He said as he shrugged and scratched the back of his head. “I made you a glass of milk. I hope it helps.” He handed me a tall glass of creamy milk.

”Kamsamnida!” I thanked him as I accepted the glass and drank it.

”About Yuri awhile ago… I’m sorry…” He said with a guilty tone.

”It wasn’t your fault. You don’t have to apologize, Yunho-ah.”

“Are you alright? Did she hurt you?” He asked in a concerned manner.

“I’m fine. You don’t have to worry.” I assured him after I finished the tall glass of milk. I smiled at him and immediately blushed when he leaned closer and cupped my right cheek with his left hand.

”Yun-Yunho-ah…” I uttered his name, stuttering. “What are you doing?”

”You have milk on your lips…” He replied as he wiped the corner of my lips with his thumb and then let go of me.

”Oh…” I simply said as I hid my blush.

”About a while ago…” He began. “Why didn’t you defend yourself against Yuri? It was wrong of her to treat you that way.”

”I knew I couldn’t win against her. She was strong and I was weak. I’m nothing compared to her.” I answered in a low tone as I hung my head low.


”You’re more than that, Ara.” He said as he lifted my chin up and I looked into my eyes. Immediately felt my cheeks heat up because of the sudden action. “You’re a great girl. You just aren’t aware.” He then let go of me and took the empty glass from me.

”Well I have to go back to my room, sleep tight, Ara!” With that, he left me standing in my room, dumbfounded of what I heard him say. I smiled as I got back to my bed.

”Sweet dreams, Yunho-ah.” I said to myself, hoping that I’d dream of him and then drifted to sleep.



 

A.N. Okay. So, what do you think? Mianhe, for the late update. I’ve been busy with my summer TaeKwonDo lessons and I’ve been busy preparing for the promotional test that I’ll take on May 22 to become I Blue belter. I’ve been studying hard to attain 5th degree blue instead of 6th degree so, I will be in an advanced grade already. So, I hope you’ll understand.  Thanks to everyone who continue on supporting me in spreading YunRa love. I hope you all understand.

Please also check out my two other fics.

Thirty Kisses: You and Changmin

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/35985/thirty-kisses-you-and-changmin-changmin-dbsk-kisses-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you

And LoveLESS, a you(Reader) and Yunho fanfic.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36847/loveless-dbsk-hyuna-romance-tohoshinki-tvxq-you-yunho


Saranghe!

With Love,
~Kei-chan <3