CHAPTER 2

I Found Myself Falling For You

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------<3

Jonghyun’s POV

I wonder why Key ran into our bedroom.. I went to check on him, but the door is locked so I knocked..

“Kibumiiee?” I called but he didn’t answer “Key are you alright?” I asked but there’s no reply again.

“Do you feel sick? Are you alright?” I asked concerned, he didn’t answer again so I decided to let him rest alone.

I went back to the living room.. I sat on the couch, thinking on how should I ask Se Kyung out when I heard the doorbell rang so I went to the door. Before opening it, I checked the small monitor where I can see who’s standing outside.

I saw Onew hyung with a tired expression, Minho looking for something inside his back pack and Taemin smiling at the camera installed outside, obviously showing his aegyo..

I opened the door and let them in..

“Hi guys, how’s your day?” I asked as I greeted them

“I’m. So. Tired. I. Need. Chicken. Now” Onew hyung sniffed and pouted

“It’s fine.. exhausting but.. fine” Minho who filmed Dream Team said while he stretched

And as for Taemin, instead of answering me, ran to the kitchen shouting

“UMMMAAA! I’m back and I’m missing your food alrea--.. Umma?”

We followed Taemin in the kitchen..

“Hyung.. Where is Key umma?” he asked scratching his head with his pointy finger

“Taeminnie, I think your umma is not feeling well today”

“Eh? What happened?”

“Maybe he’s tired, and went to sleep early” I answered him

“Aww.. It’s alright then, let him rest”

“Soooo.. Shall we order chicken!?” Onew hyung said, excited by thought of having chicken for dinner

They dialed KFC and it arrived after 15 minutes, we started eating then I realized Key’s not yet having dinner

“Onew hyung, leave some for kibummie”

He nodded “Two chicken legs for kibumiee~”

Onew hyung is really selfish when it comes to chicken.. I smiled at him..

After eating dinner, we all went to the living room and watch TV, after a while Onew hyung’s phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?” he answered “Oh ne. Choi Jin hyung what’s up?” I eyed him while he’s talking to our manager.. “Tomorrow?” he asked and there was a pause “Oh araso, I’ll just inform them then, bye!” he ended the call, and we looked at him curious.

“What is that call about hyung?” Taemin asked

“Choi-Jin hyung said, we are invited to attend Hee Ryung noona’s wedding tomorrow around 5:00pm” he said “I think we should go, to express our greetings formally”

“Hee Ryung noona? She’s one of our hairstylist right?” Minho asked while Onew hyung nodded

“Sure, that would be great, and plus she’s really a good hairstylist! At least we can thank her enough and show our gratefulness by going ne?” I exclaimed

“Oooh yeah, Hee Ryung noona, I love it when she styles my hair.. Let’s goooo” Taemin jumped on the couch

“Ok then, I’ll go call manager hyung now” Onew hyung dialed Choi Jin hyung and confirmed him that we’ll attend. After a while it’s time to sleep. Taemin and Minho went to their shared room.. I was about to head to my own shared bedroom with Key when I remembered it was locked..

“Onew hyung, do you have our bedroom keys?” I asked him

“Oh ne” he handed it to me and stood up as he stretched

“Thanks hyung. Good Night”

He yawned “Good night, Jjong. Don’t forget to check on Key araso?”

“Psh.. Of course hyung” I smiled at him, he went upstairs while I went back in kitchen to get a pitcher and a glass, just in case Key woke up and felt thirsty in the middle of the night, he won’t need to go out.. I made my way to our bedroom..

Onew hyung stuck his head out of his own room once more..

“Yah! don’t forget to alarm we all have schedules tomorrow”

I nodded, he closed his door while I unlocked my room..

 

Onew’s POV

I threw myself on my bed and inhaled, I rolled over the bed, now looking at the ceiling.

I wonder what happened earlier today? I know something’s wrong with Key, but I’m not sure if Jjong knows..’ I sighed ‘Ok, Key likes.. ok scratch that.. Key loves Jonghyun, I’m positive about that.. While Jjong loves Key but as a best friend, he doesn’t even have the slightest idea about Key’s true feelings.. And I’m guessing something not so good happened this afternoon..”

I sighed.. Aisht.. Whatever, I’ll think about it some other time.. I feel tired..

I closed my eyes as I zonk out and entered my dream land full of chicken!

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I opened our room slowly and stepped inside.. The lights were off, but the curtains were a bit open giving way for some strands of light to enter our room. I looked at Key’s bed but he wasn’t there, instead he’s lying on the floor with his head resting on the side of the bed. I ran quietly to his side putting the pitcher and the glass on the side table, and placed my hand on his forehead. I sighed in relief feeling his temperature is normal..

I carried his lithe body and placed him gently on his bed. He twitched and mumbled something incoherent. Key is usually a light sleeper but today he seemed very tired. I scrutinized his face and noticed the side of his eyes dewy.. Had he been crying?

I felt anxiety rushed in me. Is there something wrong with Key? He quivered again. I pulled my own blue comforter which is thicker than his, since I get colds and coughs easily.. I carefully placed it on his quivering body and brushed some of his bangs away from his face.

“Goodnight Kibummie~” I whispered quietly.

I took his pink comforter and brought it with me to my own bed.. I alarmed my phone 6:00 in the morning before drifting to sleep..

 

Shin Se Kyung’s POV

It’s already 8:00pm when the meeting about my upcoming movie ended. My van picked me up with my manager.

[Inside the van]

I feel so tired. I sat on the leather sits of the van and took off my stilettos and replaced them with doll shoes. My stomach suddenly grumbled

“Oh, I forgot to give you your dinner here, eat” ‘manager-unnie’ handed me my food which was ordered from a restaurant. I opened it. Same old Caesar salad and a bottle of water, I sanitized my hand before eating. The van was silent except for the soft music playing in the background. I recognized it as SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong. I listened to the song when manager-unnie spoke

“Oh, Se Kyung, you’ll be attending a wedding ceremony tomorrow” she informed me

“What wedding ceremony unnie? Don’t I have other important schedules to attend too?” I asked

“It’s Hee Ryung’s wedding, remember her?”

“Ummm.. Oh yeah the hairstylist. She’s one of those who always styled my hair on my previous movie, right?”

“Yeah she is… Now it would be nice if she’ll see you there, at least try to show your gratitude towards her”

“But – ..” I was about to complain when she glared at me seriously. I let out a loud sigh “Fine..” I said followed by a groan.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------<3

A/N: Hi hi! First I apologize for my late update, these past weeks had been VERY busy! >>.<< it was our intramurals and wow it's so tiring..*phew* =) although it's over i'm now piled up with homeworks and our mid term for our 3rd trimester is fast approaching! :\ aigoooo!

I'm also feeling guilty for not updating on Jonghyun's birthday! =.= i feel like a bad fan! =( aish.. but i heard the audio recorded by a fan during his birthday party <too bad, they weren't alout to take fancams> , it sounded really fun! =)) Key gave Jonghyun a lotion as a present! kya~!

Anywaaay, that's chapter 2 for you, i hope you liked it, they are both invited for Hee Ryung's wedding!! and what will happen next?? stay tuned.. LOLOL! and yeah, i'm still not used to writing a JongKey fic soooo bare with me, i also didn't re-read oright!! ^-^

and heyaa~! Thank you to all those who subscribed, you're the best!! and for all your comments, it always make me smile! teehee! =))

Oh and look, i saw this pic and i just wanna share it to you guyss! <3

LOL! i'm so loving thiss.. Key is so so so so cuute! kyaaa~! =) JongKey is love!heart

and OMO, i just love replaying this video over and over - JongKey drinking from the same bottle fo water! kya~!heart (i'm a crazy fan girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52 5lMrAJkM  - it's just so cuuute! ^-^ LOL!

 

Oright! That's all! =) i still need to write chapter 10 for my other fic.. but i still have school today sooo i better get ready nooow! i can't be late! =) >.<.. pft! goodluck to me :) bye bye! ^-^

 

~SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS ARE DAEBAK!

 

<3LOVE.LOVE<3

 

-proudtobeshawol-