Rose 2

The Rose Girls

Jisun’s POV

I stood up on the railings as I watched Karin unnie dueling with Micha unnie. Karin unnie is faster and waste her energy on her opponent. Where as Micha unnie is patient and easygoing.

“Micha, you should stop hiding and come out so we can finish this quickly.” Karin said looking around her surroundings for any sign of a surprise attack.

Karin stepped backwards as I smiled. Micha unnie is so going to win…again.

“Micha….Micha…Mi…*screams*” Karin unnie’s leg is caught in Micha unnie’s trap and she is hanging upside down dangling from the ceiling.

“Gotcha unnie.” Micha unnie said smiling.

“Okay…you got me…again.” Karin unnie said lifting herself up to cut herself loose from the rope that tied her leg. She did a back flipped to reach the ground safely. “I hate your damn traps.”

“But they work really nice, don’t they?” Micha unnie said laughing. Karin unnie can climb up anything without trouble. She’s like a beast with sharp claws.

“Yahhh! Jisun –ah! Get Sorea and tell her that she’s up for shooting.” Karin unnie shouted at me as I did a lazy nod. Did I forget to mention that Karin unnie is also the loudest one out of us? I walked over to Sorea’s room.

“Sorea…” I said before walking into her room. She looked up and closed her laptop.“It’s your turn to the shooting.”

“Already?” She said disappointed. “Um…I’ll be there.” I nodded my head before walking out. As soon as I closed the door, I smelled a familiar scent. I looked at one of the corners and saw a piece of fabric. I smiled and continued walking forward.

“Unnie, I know it’s you.” I dully said before Hyungri unnie was going to jump down and surprise attack me. I heard her groaned in disappointment and she jumped down to walk beside me.

“You guys are no fun anymore.” Hyungri unnie mumbled.

“Unnie, we’re not little kids anymore.” I said as I nudged her.

“I know! I use to be able to get you guys all the time!” she said excitedly. “Hey!!! Let’s go shopping. I’m gonna ask Heechul oppa.”

“Okay” I said smiling. “I’ll go with you.”

We both walked over to Heechul oppa’s office and asked him.

“Oppa!! Please!!” Hyungri unnie pleaded.

“But you guys went shopping last week.” Heechul  oppa said looking at us.

“But Heechullie…” I pleaded along. Heechul oppa smiled and nodded his head.

“Okay, you guys can go. You guys had enough training.” Heechul oppa said. “Umm…I forgot to tell you guys during the last meeting…but we can move back to our house. The reconstruction is finished.”

“REALLY!!!” Hyungri unnie and I both shrieked. Heechul oppa chuckled and nodded.

“Yeah…we’re going back home girls. But this will be our back up…not saying that anything will happen.” Heechul oppa explained. I was super excited. We’re finally going back home. Our house was caught on fire 7 years ago. We moved to our father’s secret hideout…which is an underground training base. Our parents died in the fire and Heechul oppa took care of us ever since. We’re not all related because we were all adopted except for Heechullie. That’s a reason why we don’t ever fight, aside from training, because we were lucky enough to be adopted by Heechul oppa’s parents. They loved us all equally and Heechul oppa treats us as if we’re his biological sisters. We started attacking thugs after two years of our tragic accident. We were training before the accident happen but I don’t know why appa wanted us to become skillful assassins. He told us that it was for self defense because he wants us to be prepared whenever something might happen to us…but the training got more intense. After the accident, Heechul oppa took over coaching and that’s when he started assigning us whom to kill every now and then. It was hard at first but he said that we’re killing the bad people who don’t belong in this world; and he said we’re killing the people who caused the fire at our house.

Home…that’s sounds nice… at least for now.

End of Jisun’s POV

Minkii’s POV

I was so excited when Heechul oppa said we could go shopping. That means no more training! It was so good to be relaxing like a normal person. Heechul oppa was extremely strict when it comes to training. We use to train everyday, but now he’s slowly starting to let us play around. I never really had any friends except for my sisters. Appa had us home schooled and they taught us everything. Sometimes I wonder if there was anything appa didn’t know. It was always just the 10 of us along with Heechullie. Soyu –ah loves shopping the most out of all of us…so she basically shops for us. Micha unnie is protective and almost like a mother. She always put us before herself. She’ll give her favorite toys to our younger siblings. Karin unnie is loud and crazy majority of the time…oh and she loves candy. It’s like her nature to have candy with her at all times and don’t ever take it away from her or she’ll kill you. We all learned our lesson…um…Jisun unnie is extremely nice and she spaces out sometimes like she’s ignoring you but on the inside she’s very innocent. She doesn’t open up easily…it took forever before she became comfortable around us…you can say she’s an ice princess. Jaekyung unnie is quiet most of the time and she doesn’t like to state out her opinion unless when we ask her. She’s also impatient when it comes to waiting. Soyu is extremely OCD, she calls it a “perfectionist” but we all know it’s her OCDness. She’s also very good with computers. She can hack anything like a pro in seconds. Hyungri unnie may look innocent but she’s a complete prankster. She will prank anyone anywhere and anytime. It’s almost as if she’s a devil! But she’s also very considerate when it’s serious time. Sorea unnie is just plain innocent. She’s that type who likes a lot of cute and romantic stuff. Sometimes I wonder how she can actually murder someone…um..Hyorim is extremely intellectual. If anything goes wrong, she can by pass it and get right back on track…even if she has to do some seducing. I envy her greatly. Minah is dull most of the time. She has her spazz moments but at the same time she’s gloomy. Even though my sisters and I are completely different, we shows our true colors when we’re around each other. We joke around and call each other horrible names when we don’t mean it.

“Yah! Minkii unnie!” Soyu shouted at me. She brought me back to my senses and I looked at her with a surprise look.

“Yeah?” I let out.

“I said, do you think this will look cute on Jisun unnie?” Soyu asked.

“Uh…yeah! The white totally matches her. The bows totally go with the blouse.” I said smiling as Soyu nodded in agreement. Whew…winged that perfectly.

~After 2 hours of Shopping~

“It’s been 30 minutes now and Hyungri unnie is not back from the bathroom yet.” Minah let out.

“She’ll be back…” Micha unnie said trying to relax us. We’re all pretty worried because Hyungri unnie is taking a really long time. Hyungri unnie finally came back and she was smiling.

“What did you do this time unnie?” Micha unnie said.

“I taught a couple guys a lesson. They were messing with a girl in the back room.” Hyungri unnie said smiling.

“Which bathroom did you go into?” I asked.

“Just that one down there.” Hyungri unnie said pointing to the black door with purple butterflies on it. We all stared at the door and Soyu sighed.

“Unnie! That’s not a bathroom! That’s the door that leads to the night club!” Soyu said loudly.

“Really?! But the people who I asked told me that there’s a bathroom in there.” Hyungri unnie said.

“They probably tricked you.” Hyorim said dully.

“Umm…guys…a bunch of guys and two cops came out of that room.”  Minah said as we all looked to where she referring.

“Hey! Those are the guys I beat up.” Hyungri unnie said. The guys started pointing to Hyungri unnie and the cops looked up as well. “Do they want to get beat up again or what? Why are they pointing at me?”

“Unnie, we should go. They’re starting to run towards us.” I said pulling on Hyungri Unnie.

“What?! So…we can beat them up.” She said proudly.

“Let’s go, we can’t let them know how good we are because that’s exposing ourselves.” Hyorim said. We started to run towards our car and saw the men and the cops closing in. We jumped in our cars and zoomed off. The cops got in their vehicles too and started chasing after us. We drove three cars in total and I happened to be in Hyungri unnie’s car.

“Whoohoo!!!!! This is fun isn’t it?!!” Hyungri unnie shouted while laughing at the same time. Jisun unnie and I looked at each other scared for our lives. The cops were closing in on us.

“Unnie!” I shouted.

“Don’t worry, I got everything under control.” Hyungri unnie said as she pressed the red button. We have a microphone plugged in our car system and that way we can contact each other; red for all cars, blue for just one car and black for all system. “Purple left and Pink turn on right. I’ll go straight. Whoever get back safely first, contact us. Don’t tell Heechul oppa under any circumstance.”

“Got it Red.” Micha unnie answered.

“Me too.” Karin unnie answered. Those three are the oldest of the 10 of us. First Hyungri unnie, then Micha unnie and then Karin unnie. Micha unnie turned to the left and Karin unnie turned to the right as we went straight.

End of Minkii’s POV

Junsu’s POV

I was talking with Changmin on the investigation until Siwon called us.

“Junsu –ah! We have three runners right now. They assaulted a girl and they’re on the run. One on Hun street. One on Hang street and the last one on Mino street.  Create a blockade now!”  Siwon ordered through the walkie talkie.

“Got it and who are you with?” I asked back.

“It’s only me and Yongbae!” Siwon said.

“I’m on it, Changmin’s with me and I’ll call TOP and Donghae too.” I said as we got ready. Changmin called TOP and Donghae to inform them.

“Yeah.” Siwon said. We set out for our blockades. Donghae and TOP went to set up one and Changmin and I went to set up one. I sent Yoochun and Kyuhyun to set out the other one. We waited for the cars to come up and it did. I smiled as I heard the car coming closer.

“1!!!” I shouted.

The car came closer.

“2!!!” I shouted again.

The car is closing in.

“3!!!” I shouted as we all of our sirens creating massive light to blind the zooming car.

“Gotcha!” I shouted. However, the car didn’t stop and kept racing towards us. I widen my eyes as the car kept coming. It came extremely close to us then took a sharp turn and swerve around us going off of the road onto the meadow and then back on the road again driving off. Everything happened so fast that the car was gone in seconds.

“Hurry! Let’s go.” One of my colleague said.

“No…let them go. They got away this time…” I said sadly.

~At Headquarters~

“I can’t believe we missed all three cars…” Donghae hyung let out. Yep, that’s right...ALL…three cars were gone in a split second. I sighed and closed my eyes. We still have the Rose Killers to track down and now we have these people on the loose.

“I was hoping that one of us got one of them but...they were so good…” TOP hyung mumbled. We were all super sad because we’re the best cops in Korea.  We’re Team 1 and we couldn’t even get one speedy driver.

“What gender did Siwon say they were again?” Yoochun hyung asked.

“Females….” I said remembering what Siwon said. “He said there were a lot of them…about 8 to 10 or maybe even 11.” We all looked at each other as our eyes widen.

“You wouldn’t think…that they could be…” Donghae hyung said breaking the silence.

“No ing way…” TOP hyung said in a disbelief tone.

-

End of Chapter

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and support~!!

I enjoyed reading them all!!

Please comment and subcribe!!!!

Comments/Suscribers are all loved~!!!