Rose 1

The Rose Girls

Soyu’s POV

“Meeting starts in five minutes.” Heechul oppa said through the loud speaker. My eyes shot opened as soon as the buzzer went off. I disassembled myself from my 3 hours long headstand and proceeded through the door. On my way out I ran into Hyorim.

“Oh!” Hyorim let out. “Hey Unnie!”

“Hey Hyorim” I answered her.

“Who do you think the victim is this time?” Hyorim asked slyly.

“I don’t know…probably a typhoon again.” I said dully walking straight ahead.

“Wanna make a bet?” Hyorim asked as she cart wheeled after me.

“That it’s going to be my mission?” I said smirking.

“Ha! You’re on.” Hyorim said as we both walked over to the meeting room.

~In the Meeting Room~

“Our target is Doctor Kim Woohum. He works in the Seoul Hospital and he treats patient who has cancer.” Heechul oppa presented with his power point. We are all sitting in a dark room looking at the folders in front of us about Doctor Kim Woohum as we listened to Heechul oppa at the same time. “He has a wife and three sons. The reason for his death is because he is ripping off of the patients and is having them pay more for treatment. Some patient doesn’t even have cancer and he lies to the family in order to go into deep treatment that cost thousands of dollars. The truth is that he does nothing and drains the family like an irritating leech. I believe this person deserves to die.”

*Buzz* Pink

“Karin!” Heechul directed as Karin pushed her button in front of her. We can only speak if we buzz our button.

“Family backgrounds?” Karin said.

“Dr. Kim is married with his third wife and he has 5 children in total. All his kids are over the age 18 and they have left the household.” Heechul oppa explained.

*Buzz* Orange

“Third wife…” Minkii said looking at the documents.

“Yes, his first wife left him because he was having an affair with his second wife. His second wife left him after she found out he was having an affair with his current third wife. Plus, all the kids are from the first wife only.” Heechul oppa explained more.

*Buzz* Teal

“No wonder they all left the household.” Sorea said.

*Buzz* Blue

“Hey Heechullie…who’s the assigned assassinator?” I asked excitedly. Heechul smiled and crooked his head sideways.

“I believe it’s the Black Rose’s turn” he answered. Jaekyung looked up and smirked.

“Showtime…” She let out.

“What…poo…no fair…” I mumbled.

“Meeting dismissed” Heechul oppa ordered as we all walked out.

As I was walking out Jaekyung ran up to wrap her arms around my shoulders.

“Soyu –ah, you can help me plan.” Jaekyung said smiling. I grinned widely and hugged her.

“Araso unnie!” I said happily.

End of Soyu’s POV

Changmin’s POV

I scanned one last time through the crime scene. Ryeowook hyung was here with me to take picture of any evidence we could find.

“Changmin –ah! It’s the same as all the previous one again. It’s a yellow rose and a card.” Seungri said handing me the two objects. I looked at the card and it said: Lee Samsoon, a .

I looked at the yellow rose and studied it.

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted grabbing my attention. “Look at this!” Seungri  ran up to me and held up an earring.

“An earring?” Ryeowook hyung asked. “That means our killer is a…”

“A girl.” I cut him off. “Grab all the evidence and head back to the headquarters.”

~At the Headquarters~

“I’m running the DNA test in our lab to see who the DNA belongs to.” Yunho hyung said after I told him our theory.

“We can’t come to any conclusion yet. We don’t know if the killer is a girl or not. That earring could belong to one of the victims who were by Samsoon.” Yesung hyung said.

“However, if it was a girl…” Yoochun hyung said. “We’ve been searching for the wrong for the last five years.”

“We finally got a clue after five years guys! We should be happy about this!” Donghae hyung cheered.

“Yeah…but it could lead us to the answer we want or not.” Yesung hyung said again.

“I don’t care; it’s precious evidence to me.” I said waiting for the results. It should be coming soon but I don’t know why it’s taking so long this time. We all remained quite trying to piece everything together. For the past five years, we’ve been receiving dead men with roses and their name on a card with the reason for their death. The weird thing is that this person who is killing these men leaves roses behind. Different colors…in total of 10 different colors. There are red, blue, white, yellow, pink, green, black, orange, teal and purple. I am in Team 1 and my team has been investigating this situation ever since the first color. I am in charge of all the Yellow roses and this is the first clue we have ever got; and I’m not letting it go.

“Hello” Yunho’s hyung voice brought me back to my senses. “What? Okay, we’ll come right now.”  After Yunho hyung hanged up the phone he looked at us. “The lab wants us to see the result for ourselves.”

“That doesn’t sound good…” TOP hyung said.

“Let’s go then.” I said waling out first.

“It’s his clue he found. He’s proud of it.” I heard Kyuhyun hyung said chuckling.  I smirked to myself. Damn right I am.

Once we got to the lab, I raced over to see Dr. Sungmin holding a manila folder.

“Changmin –ah! Slow down…” Donghae said chuckling.

“What is it Sungmin?” I asked impatiently.

“You see…I tested to DNA from the earring and it gave me a result. But it’s not giving me a clear answer. I don’t know who the exact person is but it’s from a girl. The DNA matched a baby girl though. It’ll take a while for me if you guys are want me to investigate further.” Sungmin said.

“A baby’s earring perhaps?” Junsu hyung asked.

“No, the DNA matched someone who was born in 1991, which makes her 22 today. Um…I don’t know why the DNA is going back to when she was born though because the computer should pop up her current picture not her baby picture.”

“Yeah, check up on that please.” I said. Sungmin nodded his head and went back to work as we went back to the main headquarters.

“Nice job Changmin, this could lead us to our killer.” Junsu hyung said smiling.

“This means that it is a girl.” Eunhyuk hyung said frustrated.

“Or girls.” Yesung hyung said. We all stopped in our tracks and stared at him. “You see, there are 10 different roses. One color equal one girl. They chose the rose to represent them because roses represent beauty, intelligence, femininity, and elegancy but it can also represent darkness, dangerous, blood and power.”

“So you’re saying that our killer is now killers and we’ve been hunting down the wrong people all these years?!!” Jaejoong finally burst.

“Maybe” Yesung said as he shrugged his shoulders.  “Maybe not”

I rolled my eyes and proceeded into my office. I sat down on my chair and picked up the yellow rose on my desk again.

“Who are you…” I let out.

End of Chapter~!!

Sorry it took me forever to update! Well, I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone and my gift to you is an updated Chapter~!!!!

So, it took me forever to update because:

  1. I had issues with the girls who applies
  2. I decided to add another rose color and that is Teal. Sorea was willing to swap yellow with teal so let’s welcome our new member Park Hyorim!!! Park Min Ah never reply to me so Choi Minah will take her spot.
  3. I worked really hard for the poster so I hope you all like it…
  4. I moved from where I used to live. I used to live in the Bay Area, but now I’m currently living near Sacramento…I spent time with my friends and it….extremely sad…
  5. I have to enroll into a new school….
  6. Once everything is under control, I’ll be back to my updating schedule which is one chapter (or more) per week.

Thank you all for waiting for me and I’ll see you soon~!!

Please leave comments and subscribe!!

Comments/Subscribers are all loved!!!

xoxoxoxo

PurpleXiaobashi