5

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so touched because some of you guys left a comment.

And because of that, here's an update for you.

And thank you all for subscribing.

I hope that you're all liking the story.

 

It was a weekend and JaeHa decided to go out and get breakfast for the two of them because they no longer have stocks of food in their fridge. She went to the closest restaurant and order and American style breakfast. She was sitting by the window waiting for her take out when somebody suddenly called her name.

“JaeHa?” When she looked up, she was taken aback as she saw someone she had been avoiding all this time.

“It’s you! How come you’re here? Since when did you come back?” He asked her as he took the liberty to sit on the chair in front of her.

“Hi, Woohyun oppa.” She just greeted him and showed a fake smile.

“So...” He was supposed to say something but JaeHa’s order came.

“I should leave now. Bye.” She said and immediately left.

“Is she avoiding me?” Woohyun wondered and followed JaeHa’s leaving figure with his eyes.

After their breakfast, JaeHa went grocery shopping while L.Joe stayed at home to do the cleaning. JaeHa insisted on going alone because with L.Joe around, they’d end up buying more than what they need to. As she was going to the grocery store, something caught her attention. She took a closer look and noticed a group of guys circling another guy who was helplessly sitting on the ground.

“Mind telling me what you guys are doing?” She asked getting their attention and when they turned around, she felt her heartbeat stop. ‘Oh ! Think I just dug my own grave!’

“JaeHa!” Six of the guys exclaimed while the other one was too shocked to even react.

“H-Hi?” She asked unsure and by that time, the bullied guy was no longer there.

“Since when did you come back?” Sunggyu asked her as they were all seated in a coffee shop.

“A month ago.” JaeHa answered.

“And you never contacted us?” Sungyeol exclaimed still being the same old childish guy that he is.

“I didn’t know any of your contact numbers.” She reasoned out.

“You could’ve visited us at our hung out place.” Sungjong said.

“It’s been two years since I last saw you guys, how would I know you still kept that place.” She said.

“Why did you avoid me this morning?” Woohyun asked obviously disheartened by her deeds earlier.

“I’m sorry about that. My boyfriend didn’t know I left that’s why I needed to hurry up.” She explained making everyone look at her a bit shock.

‘You know have a boyfriend? Who’s the lucky guy?’ one of them thought glancing at her.

“You have a boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter