12

My Past, My Present, and My Future **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because of my persistent friend,

I made a rushed update.

This girl is bothering me!!!! ahahahaha

So, yeah.

It's not that good but I hope it's enough to feed your hunger. ahahaha.

 

“And the result is out. May I request all of our participants to please come here in the centre and join me for the announcement? So, will the winners still be Woollim Academy? Or is this year, the year for TOP Academy to rule? Well, without further ado, I present to you our winner. Congratulations to TOP Academy!” The MC said and the crowd cheered together with both f(x) and Teen Top.

“What? How could that be?” Bomi asked furious.

“With L’s mistakes, of course they’d win.” Woohyun said and looked at the cheering groups on their side.

 

“We won!” Luna said and they all cheered.

“Finally!” C.A.P said smiling.

“Great job, guys!” Victoria said and they all congratulated everyone in the group.

“Great job, babe.” L.Joe said kissing JaeHa making the crowd squeal at them.

“PDA!” Both Sulli and Krystal said making JaeHa and L.Joe laugh.

“Jealous!” JaeHa retorted making the two pout.

 

“Congratulations on your win.” Sunggyu said as he and the rest of Infinite went to congratulate their opponents.

“Thanks. I hope we both follow the rules of the competition.” C.A.P said and they shook their hands.

“Of course.” Sunggyu answered.

“Infinite does follow the rules but APink, I doubt that.” Victoria said.

“I agree with that.” Dongwoo agreed.

“Great work today, Jaebear.” Sungyeol said trying to be in good terms with JaeHa.

“Same with you, Yeoliepop.” JaeHa said and smiled making Sungyeol beam.

“Can I...” Sungyeol asked going to JaeHa.

“Hug me? Of course.” JaeHa said and Sungyeol immediately gave her a bear hug.

“Thank you.” He said after the hug.

“You’re welcome. And also, I’m sorry.” JaeHa said looking at the seven guys in front of her.

“No problem, Jaebear.” Hoya said and they all went to hug her except for L who just stared.

“Are you not going to come and give me a hug, Kim Myungsoo or should I say, L? I’m lowering my pride and giving us another chance in friendship.” JaeHa said looking at L who stared back in shock. Yes, she, Jang JaeHa, is giving L and Infinite another chance? Why? Well, her lover boy wanted her to do so and they made a deal. If TOP acad wins, she’ll reunite with her old friends and live peacefully. If they lose, she would no longer have any connection with them.

“T-Thanks.” L stuttered as he carefully wrapped his arms on JaeHa. He wanted to cry right then and there. Oh, how perfect the picture is! His girl in his arms hugging him back. If he could, he would stop the time and live in this moment forever. But for both JaeHa and L, together does not exist. JaeHa broke the hug and went back to L.Joe’s open arms.

“So, I guess I’ll hang out with you some other time?” JaeHa asked and they all nodded.

“Arasso, Jaebear. Give us your number and we’ll call you.” Sungjong said and they exchanged digits.

“When we hang out, bring your boyfriend with you. We need to evaluate him.” Woohyun seriously said making Dongwoo laugh out loud.

“Hyung, you ruined the moment.” Woohyun sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter