Opinion

SSORRY, But You're Cute

"Aha, so Mr. Lee here uses an iPhone 3! 
Ha. Haha, we have couple phones already, isn't that so CUTE?! I'm telling you Jongie, he and I are a match-made in heaven~ Soulmates! Star-crossed lovers!" Cindy rambled on, head in the clouds and her thoughts walking with a mind of its own. 

"Now go, and do exactly as I told you. Don't mess this up for me, ok?? Love you!" she said, and pushed SungJong towards the direction of her target. 

"I still can't believe you forced me into this," said SJ with a shake of incredulity. He walked up to Mr. Lee, and said,

*Cindy was watching with sweaty anticipation*

"Hey! You're the new guy right? I'm SungJong, but people call me Jongie. What's your name?" 

"...Sungyeol...", Mr. Lee said nonchalantly. 

"Wow talk about name twins! We're both Sungs." Jongie glanced over at the corner where Cindy was hiding, and was met with a disgruntled face, gesturing to hurry up.

*clears throat* "Anyways, my friend is having a party tonight at 8PM, it would be cool if you wanted to swing by for a little? It's gonna be awesome. Can I have your number?" 

"Um, sure." Sungyeol gave his number reluctantly, swung his backpack over his shoulder and walked away. 

"You're welcome, I accept payment in free homework and boba," Jongie proudly showed the 10-digited number which looked more like lottery numbers in Cindy's eyes, as she was glowing with uncontainable glee.