Meeting my crush :3

When a Girl falls in love...

Purple are thoughs and black are conversations ( I was goin to add more colors but is too much work xD) 

Sunny's Pov

It's morning... and for some reason I had a dream with... I guy whose name I don't even know.... how come?

Sun: Sooyoung Unnie! wake up... or else we'll be late for school... tell IU to wake up kay?

SY: Why are you so annoying so early in the morning? GOSH! at least I got a nice little sister... IU

Sun: just wake up...

IU: Unnie? so early and you guys are fighting? Sooyoung Unnie wake up or else you'll be late

Sunny: see? even IU is up... v.v shame on you

 

SY:  Ok, ok... but let me tell you... if we ran a little we could sleep more v.v 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At School

Sun: Hi Tae! Hi Xiumin! I got to ask you... do you have time today after school?

Tae: Sure! but why do you ask? 

XM: yeah.. something happened?

Sun: Not really... is just that since yesterday was my first day as a high school student my older sister wanted to make a little reunion... I bet she just wanted a excuse to have her friends over at house xD 

Tae: Do you mind a little more people? remember a bout my friends? I didn't have the time to introduce them yesterday.

Sun: Sure! It'll be more fun, and my house is kind of big :D 

XM: mind if I bring a couple friends them? 

Sun: Sure!  go ahead, the more the marrier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After School

I was waiting for Taeyeon with Sooyoung Unnie when suddenly I heard a scream...

Tae: Sun!!!! meet my friends! they are: Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon and Seohyun

Sun: Nice to meet you girls :D My name is Sunny but feel free to call me Sun 

Girls: Nice to meet you too, and.... are you sure is ok for us to go to your house?

SY: Sure Girls... after all I'm the organizer ;) just be sure to have fun! :D

Sun: Well we just got to wait for Xiumin...

XM: No more ;) I'm here with my friends!  ( assume it's all except Luhan )

 

SY: Ok then since we're ready let's go!! 

Sun: OH! wait! what about your friends unnie?

SY: they'll be a little late but I already told them how to get there ;)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At home

Sun: Everyone welcome to my home!! just have lots of fun... and don't break anything! ;)

I got to thank Sooyoung Unnie... thanks to her party idea now I have bunch of friends... but I keep thinking of the guy that was playing football... weird!! xS I have never been so concerned about someone v.v... *sight* let's stop thinking about him and enjoy the party!

DingDong! Ding Dong! someone is at the door... 

Sun: Sooypung Unnie go open the door... I bet it's your friends...

SY: Sorry Sun... I'm a little busy now... could you go open the door for me?

Sun: Sure Unnie...

This Unnie... I just hope they don't think it's the wrong house v.v... I walk to the door and open it... and BAM!  there he is! the guy I've been thinking of! am I dreaming??? maybe I'm allucinating... 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys it's been so long since I updated... I was actually going to give it up :/  do you think I should continue? I just think I'm not such a great writer... I will try to improve it but if you think it's boring then I will delete it ^_^ please tell me what you think!